UP NEXT

От администрации сайта paintball.lv

UP NEXT

Сообщение elaine95 21 сен 2018, 05:46

LeBron James believes Alabama’s football program is offside.

James contends the Crimson Tide has lifted ”ideas Jeremy Kerley Jersey , concepts and format” from a program on ”Uninterrupted,” the digital media platform the three-time NBA champion co-founded with business partner Maverick Carter.

Last year, ”Uninterrupted” aired ”The Shop” a forum where James, Golden State forward Draymond Green, retired player Charles Oakley and others have conversations while getting their hair cut in a barber shop.

Alabama recently released a trailer on Twitter for ”Shop Talk” that shows Tide coach Nick Saban and former Alabama star wide receiver Julio Jones in a barber-shop setting. The video says the first episode is ”coming soon.”

On Monday, ”Uninterrupted” sent a letter to Alabama, citing ”exploitation” and concerns over copyright infringement and intellectual property.

In the letter, which was obtained by The Associated Press, Josh Tarnow, the head of business and legal affairs for ”Uninterrupted”, tells Alabama he would prefer not getting into a ”battle of legal letters” with the school and asks for a copy of the first ”Shop Talk” episode to be sent for a review. Tarnow hopes the sides can ”address Uninterrupted’s concerns amicably.”

A school spokeswoman told the AP that Alabama is ”in the midst of reviewing this matter, which just came to our attention this morning.”

Although James is a huge Ohio State fan, he has attended Alabama games in the past. And every year Alabama has won the national championship since 2010, James has captured an NBA title. It happened in 2012 and 2013 when James played in Miami, and again in 2016 when he guided the Cavaliers to a title, the first for any Cleveland major sports team since 1964.

Alabama won its fifth title under Saban in January.

LPGA

RANCHO MIRAGE http://www.indianapoliscoltsteamonline.com/jordan-wilkins-jersey , Calif. (AP) – Pernilla Lindberg plunged into Poppie’s Pond with her parents and fiance-caddie Daniel Taylor, celebrating her first professional victory in about the biggest way possible in women’s golf.

”I can’t believe that I can call myself a major champion,” Lindberg said.

It wasn’t easy.

The 31-year-old Swede needed a major-record eight sudden-death holes over two days to finish off Inbee Park in the ANA Inspiration, ending it Monday morning with a 30-foot birdie putt on the par-4 10th.

”I just know I’m a grinder, and I just felt: `This is mine. I’m going to do this,”’ Lindberg said. ”I just knew I could, and I just kept fighting away. I couldn’t believe when that last putt went in.”

Park’s 20-footer to match missed to the left.

”The putt Pernilla made on the last was a champion’s putt,” Park said. ”I’m really happy for her. This one was not an easy major win for her, as well. I mean, eight-hole playoff, I’ve never done something like that before, either.”

They played four holes Monday after going until it was too dark to see – and then played some more – Sunday night.

Lindberg won in her 250th start on the LPGA, Ladies European and Symetra tours, sharing the moment with father Jan and mother Gunilla. They introduced her to golf at Bollnas Golf Club about 150 miles north of Stockholm.

NFL

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) – Su’a Cravens has found happiness, harmony and himself just in time for his do-over in Denver.

Elated over John Elway’s call and Von Miller’s text Mason Foster Jersey , the former standout safety from Southern California celebrated his trade from the Redskins to the Broncos by posting ”A Whole New World” from the Disney movie ”Aladdin” on his Twitter account.

”I felt like it was perfect,” said Cravens, who missed all of last season and even mulled retirement while dealing with the lingering effects of a head injury.

Selected in the second round of the 2016 NFL draft, Cravens played in 11 games his rookie season but he sustained a concussion in Week 4 and later suffered an elbow injury. He said he felt off-kilter heading into training camp last year, and things only got worse after he underwent knee surgery in August to repair a torn meniscus.

Cravens had to be talked out of retiring in early September during a meeting with team President Bruce Allen, and the Redskins placed him on their exempt list, forcing him to miss the entire season. They sent him to see sports concussion expert Micky Collins in Pittsburgh, who had an answer for all of his mood swings, personality changes and feelings that something just wasn’t quite right: post-concussion syndrome.

”I didn’t really know what was going on until I went to see Dr. Collins and he made me fully aware of the situation,” Cravens said. ”At first I just thought that something was wrong with me, something’s not right and I didn’t feel the same. Once he explained, `This is why you feel this way,’ he’d ask me questions, I’d tell him, `Yes,’ and he’d say Josh Doctson Jersey , `Well that’s a correlation to this.’ Everything started making sense and once we started working on it progressively I got better and better.”

HOCKEY

ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) – Minnesota Wild defenseman Ryan Suter has a broken right ankle that will require surgery and end his season, right before the start of the playoffs.

The Wild announced the diagnosis before their 3-0 victory over Edmonton, when Suter’s streak of 242 consecutive regular-season games ended. That’s the third-longest in franchise hist A.J. Hinch took over as Houston’s manager before right-hander Lance McCullers’ rookie season in 2015 and the two have long held a special bond.

So when McCullers came off the mound after striking out a career-high in 12 in seven strong innings in an 11-4 win over the White Sox on Friday night, Hinch wanted to make sure he let his pitcher know how impressed he was with his big night.

He did that by enveloping him in a huge bear hug as soon as he reached the dugout when his work was done.

”I was so happy with the progress,” Hinch said. ”He’s got so many options now against any hitter. … I love the growth that’s happening for him as a major league starting pitcher. … He knows what he’s going through and how he’s taking steps forward. It’s cool to have a moment with him.”

Evan Gattis hit a three-run homer in Houston’s seven-run eighth to help the Astros to the victory.

McCullers (10-3) didn’t allow a hit until a single by Adam Engel with one out in the sixth, and gave up just three singles and one run. He kept the White Sox off balance with a flurry of curveballs to outdo his previous career best of 11 Ks.

”I came up in 2015 and was really just a young kid,” McCullers said. ”I had to learn a lot and he’s definitely been someone who has really helped me along the way in all phases as a pitcher, a baseball player and as a person. I give a lot of credit to A.J., the veterans, the staff.”

Chicago manager Rick Renteria raved about his curveball.

”His breaking ball today was sweeping with some depth,” he said. ”Strong breaking ball. It was a lot of breaking balls. Even going to the plate to be honest (and) looking for it, that thing was falling off the table pretty good.”

The Astros took a 1-0 lead in the third on an RBI single by Yuli Gurriel. Tim Federowicz hit a two-run double in the fourth to make it 3-0.

After Engel’s single in the sixth, Yoan Moncada sent him to third with a single to right field. The White Sox cut the lead to 3-1 with a third straight single, this one by Yolmer Sanchez. After a quick visit to the mound, McCullers was able to limit the damage when Jose Abreu grounded into a double play.

The Astros added a run in the seventh on an RBI double by Gattis to make it 4-1. They broke it open in the eighth inning thanks in part to the homer by Gattis Clinton Portis Jersey , who finished with three hits and four RBIs. The towering shot off Hector Santiago landed on the train tracks atop left field. Two more runs scored in that inning on an error by right fielder Avisail Garcia when he misjudged a fly ball hit by Gurriel and it bounced behind him just inside the line and sailed into the stands.

Chicago starter Reynaldo Lopez (4-6) yielded six hits and three runs while tying a career high with five walks in 4 2/3 innings to snap a two-game winning streak.

McCullers won his fourth straight decision to join Charlie Morton as the first Houston pitchers to reach 10 wins this season.

He was tough from the start of this one, retiring the first six batters, including striking out the side in the second, before hitting Kevan Smith with a pitch to start the third. But he got right back on track, and struck out the next three to end the inning as part of 10 straight he sat down before Engel’s single in the sixth.

Garcia, whose career-best 14-game hitting streak was snapped Thursday night, hit a two-run homer with two outs in the ninth, and Daniel Palka followed with a solo shot off Brad Peacock.

TRAINER’S ROOM

White Sox: SS Tim Anderson was out of the lineup a night after being plunked on the left forearm. Anderson said he was sore but OK and Renteria expects him to return to the lineup Saturday.

Astros: Manager A.J. Hinch said he believes that C Brian McCann will return before the end of the regular season after he had arthroscopic surgery on his right knee Tuesday. ”I do expect him back,” Hinch said. ”I don’t know when … and he’s got a lot of things he needs to do to get back to playing, but I absolutely expect him to be back.”

SPECIAL WIN

The Astros dedicated Friday’s victory to Cameron Gooch, a 10-year-old who is fighting cancer and attended the game as part of his wish from the Make-A-Wish Foundation. Gooch was helped to the mound by Hinch and Gattis to throw out the ceremonial first pitch and they both wore orange armbands he gave to them during the game.

UP NEXT

Morton (10-2, 2.55 ERA) opposes James Shields (3-9, 4.12) when the series continues Saturday. Morton took his second loss of the season in his last outing when he allowed six hits and two runs while striking out 11 in 6 2/3 innings against Tampa Bay. Shields yielded four hits and a run in 6 2/3 innings in his last start, but did not factor in the decision in a 5-3 loss to Cincinnati.

Authentic Womens Sebastian Janikowski Jersey
elaine95
Капитан
Капитан

Re: UP NEXT

Сообщение vanesela 08 апр 2019, 13:33

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Re: UP NEXT

Сообщение vanesela 23 июн 2019, 06:55

vanesela