Bagenda scored a power-play goal

От администрации сайта paintball.lv

Bagenda scored a power-play goal

Сообщение wh3171 14 янв 2020, 07:51

ORCHARD PARK, N. Brian Bonner .Y. - Receiver Mike Williams acknowledged he has some growing up to do while addressing questions about his troubled past Monday. For Williams, theres no place better to start fresh than in his hometown of Buffalo. "Its like being drafted all over, especially to my hometown, and get to come back and play in front of the people that know me, where I came from," Williams said during a news conference three days after the Bills acquired him in a trade with Tampa Bay. "The people know what type of guy I am." Calling the homecoming "a dream come true," Williams returns to the place he was a high school star. He went on to a successful yet troubled career at Syracuse, where Williams abruptly quit the team in November 2009 during his junior season. This is the second — and potentially final — chance for Williams to put behind off-field distractions, which led to the Buccaneers parting ways with their starter in exchange for a sixth-round draft pick. The deal was made a year after Williams signed a six-year, $40 million contract. The breaking point came two weeks ago, when Williams was allegedly stabbed in the leg by his brother, Eric Baylor, who has since turned himself in to police. Williams passed his physical in Buffalo and said the injury from the stabbing wont prevent him from reporting for voluntary team workouts, which begin April 22. Williams acknowledged making mistakes and vows to do better, saying there are people depending upon him, including his infant son. "When you get a lot of bad attention or bad this, or bad that, its about: Are you going to let the bad attack you? Are you going to fall?" Williams said. "Or are you going to get up and try again? Thats why I think a fresh start is needed." On the field, Williams has displayed the potential as a No. 1 receiver. A fourth-round draft pick in 2010, Williams led NFL rookies with 65 catches for 964 yards and 11 touchdowns. Though a hamstring injury limited Williams to just six games last year, he has 215 catches for 2,947 yards and 25 touchdowns in 54 career games. The Bills are in need of an experienced player to complement returning starter Stevie Johnson, who led an otherwise young group of receivers. Its off the field where questions have arisen. The Tampa Bay Times has reported that Williams neighbours in Tampa were unhappy with noise issues and damage to the players rented home. Without providing specifics, Williams said two of the numerous accusations were made up. When pressed on which two, Williams said the Bills requested that he not discuss it. In trading Williams, Buccaneers general manager Jason Licht referred to the deal as something the team "felt was best for both sides." In Buffalo, coach Doug Marrone is willing to provide Williams the benefit of the doubt. Marrone was in his first season at Syracuse when Williams left the team. Marrone signed off on the trade by saying what happened at Syracuse "is in the past for both of us." Marrone went further by picking up Williams at the airport upon the players arrival in Buffalo. Williams said he and Marrone cleared the air by speaking on the phone before the trade was completed. "He made mistakes. I made mistakes," Williams said. "The situation wasnt handled how it was supposed to be handled. But the past is the past. So were kind of looking forward." Williams acknowledged that one of Marrones concerns at Syracuse was the player skipping classes. That wont be an issue now. "He didnt think I went to class. But since its the pros, he knows Im going to go out there and do my job on the field," Williams said. "Youre always going to get the great Mike on the field." Neil Halleck . Virtanen opened the scoring at 6:45 of the first period, then gave Canada a two-goal lead with a power-play goal 1:03 into the second. Sweden cut the lead in half when Daniel Muzito Bagenda scored a power-play goal at 10:57 of the second. Oscar McBride . Better still, its in the same team and there are 13 races left for it to develop. https://www.cheapnfljerseyschina.co/colton-schmidt-jersey-for-sale/ . UCI President Brian Cookson said Wednesday the commission will investigate allegations "that the UCI has been involved in wrongdoing in the past -- allegations which have done so much to hurt the credibility of the UCI and our sport.Tempe, AZ (SportsNetwork.com) - The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim acquired left-handed pitcher Jose Alvarez from the Detroit Tigers in exchange for infielder Andrew Romine on Friday. Alvarez appeared in 14 games for the Tigers last season, posting a 1-5 record with a 5.82 earned run average. Over 21 games in Triple-A Toledo last season, Alvarez went 8-6 with a 2. Chuck ONeil. .80 ERA while being named the Tigers Minor League Pitcher of the Year. Romine, meanwhile, adds depth at shortstop for Detroit, which learned starter Jose Iglesias will be out 4-6 month with stress fractures in both of his shins. Romine appeared in 47 games for the Halos last season and batted .259 with nine runs scored and 10 RBI. ' ' '
wh3171
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Сообщения и обращения