aggression as they bid to win the championship

От администрации сайта paintball.lv

aggression as they bid to win the championship

Сообщение wh3171 19 фев 2020, 08:37

BELGRADE, Serbia -- Titleholder Britain won the doubles to lead Serbia 2-1 in their Davis Cup quarterfinal on Saturday.With Wimbledon champion Andy Murray watching from the team box at the downtown outdoor Tasmajdan Stadium, his older brother Jamie teamed with Dom Inglot to beat Nenad Zimonjic and Filip Krajinovic 6-1, 6-7 (2), 6-3, 6-4.In the decisive reverse singles on Sunday, Dusan Lajovic is scheduled to play Kyle Edmund, and Janko Tipsarevic to face James Ward.It definitely helps to be 2-1 up, Britain captain Leon Smith said. It gives you two shots to win.Earlier, Lajovic breezed past Ward 6-1, 6-3, 6-2 to bring Serbia level.Zimonjic, the 40-year-old veteran, dropped his serve twice with double-faults for key breaks in the first and third sets. The second was more damaging as it gave Britain a 5-3 lead and Inglot served out the third set with two consecutive aces.Zimonjics partner, Krajinovic, playing his first Davis Cup doubles, then dropped his serve at the start of the fourth and the Britons never let the advantage slip.Its a pity, said Krajinovic, who played through an injured wrist and a viral infection. I was very tight in the first set but then I relaxed.The Drina March, a popular Serbian World War I marching tune, was played between every game and the Serbs had a break point with Inglot serving for the match.But the Britons saved it, then the Serbs saved one match point when Krajinovic played a great lob. The Britons then got to replay a point because a fan in the stands shouted Out on Inglots serve, and he hit two service winners to clinch the match.I just focused on my thing, Inglot said after his first doubles win in Davis Cup.Serbia captain Bogdan Obradovic said Zimonjic was playing on an ankle injury, and he was resting the experienced Tipsarevic for the reverse singles.The idea was to keep him fresh for tomorrow, Obradovic said.The second singles could not be played on the opening day because of rain and was postponed until Saturday, when it also began an hour later than scheduled.But the weather cleared and Lajovic put Serbia back in the tie. He won 10 straight points in breaking Ward at love and holding at love for a decisive 3-1 lead in the third set.In the opening singles, Edmund beat Tipsarevic 6-3, 6-4, 6-0 on Friday.Serbia is without top-ranked Novak Djokovic, while Britain is missing No. 2 Andy Murray.The younger Murray, however, came to Belgrade to support the team from the sidelines, while Djokovic stayed away.Lajovic broke serve in the opening game and that set the tone for the match.A tough start, he didnt do much wrong, Ward said. Its one of the heaviest clay courts Ive ever played on, it doesnt suit my game at all.Its not my ideal surface in slow and heavy conditions. He was just too good today.Lajovic agreed about the condition of the clay court after heavy rains overnight.As soon as you put pressure on your foot, it falls apart, Lajovic said.I was a a little under pressure as we were down 1-0, but he was a little less comfortable. I played a good tactical match. DeAndre Houston-Carson Jersey .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift. Paddy Driscoll Jersey . The 43-year-old closer, in his 19th and final big league season, has said hed like to play the outfield. Yankees manager Joe Girardi says hes thinking about allowing Rivera to do it this weekend, when the Yankees finish their season with a three-game series at the Houston Astros. http://www.custombearsjersey.com/custom-gale-sayers-jersey-large-796t.html . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. Bulldog Turner Jersey . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpool and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home. George Musso Jersey . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends.Eddie Jones has urged his England players to find the devil within themselves when they begin their Six Nations campaign on Saturday. The national side play for the first time under their new head coach when they face Scotland at Murrayfield this weekend.Jones has already made something of a statement by appointing Northampton hooker Dylan Hartley as his captain. Eddie Jones with new skipper Dylan Hartley at Englands recent open training session at Twickenham And now the former Australia and Japan boss wants to see his team play with aggression as they bid to win the championship for the first time since 2011.Some people are naturally aggressive and some people are not naturally aggressive, he told Sky Sports News HQ. But once you cross that white line the job of the player is to find the devil within himself. Onnce you cross that white line the job of the player is to find the devil within himself.dddddddddddd Eddie Jones Thats their job. Hopefully you get the players to do it for themselves and if they cant do it for themselves then its the coachs job.Ive got two great assistants in there, Paul Gustard and Steve Borthwick, and hopefully theyll find that devil in each player. Six Nations preview: England Can Eddie Jones get his tenure as England head coach off to a flying start? Wasps lock Joe Launchbury is likely to play a key role in the new world of English aggression and it is a role he, and his colleagues in the pack, are ready to fulfil.Our aim is definitely to try to be more dominant up front, he said. Whether thats in the set-piece or just around the pitch, we need to be more of a presence. Also See: Fixtures and results Six Nations table Pundits Rugby union video ' ' '
wh3171
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Сообщения и обращения