playing in my hometown. . . Its a huge deal for me

От администрации сайта paintball.lv

playing in my hometown. . . Its a huge deal for me

Сообщение lebaobei123 31 авг 2017, 05:03

SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Luis Suarez scored twice to give Uruguay a 2-1 victory over England at the World Cup on Thursday, making an instant impact on his return from injury to revive his teams Group D campaign. The Liverpool striker, who hadnt played since undergoing surgery on his left knee last month, lashed in the winner in the 85th minute, after seeing his first-half opener cancelled out by Wayne Rooney. After surprisingly losing its Group D opener to Costa Rica, Uruguays qualifying chances have now been given a major lift, while Englands hopes of advancing to the round of 16 are in real jeopardy after its worst World Cup start in more than half a century. Suarez seemed to revel in inflicting Englands second successive loss in Brazil, having been punished twice by the countrys Football Association for misdemeanours, serving bans for racism and biting in the Premier League. Of Uruguays six efforts on target, five were from Suarez -- including the two that beat goalkeeper Joe Hart as Englands slack defending was exploited. "I dreamt this," Suarez said at the Itaquerao Stadium in Sao Paulo. "Im enjoying this moment, because of all I suffered, the criticism I received. So, there you go." By taking his World Cup tally to five goals, Suarez ensured that Rooneys first-ever goal in 10 matches on footballs biggest stage was in vain at his third tournament. Rooney tapped the ball home from close range in the 75th minute after connecting with Glen Johnsons pass. Having also lost against Italy, England now faces the prospect of not advancing from the group stage for the first time since 1958. "We are a team that is making progress but results decide everything and both results have been negative," coach Roy Hodgson said. "Where does it leave us? I dont know. I dont quite know." Group D leader Italy and Costa Rica, who both have three points, meet for their second group game on Friday. Uruguay now has three points, while England is on zero points after consecutive defeats following its losing start to Italy. It is in the England where Suarez has stepped up a level and powered in the goals that saw him voted the Premier Leagues best player last season. And despite lacking sharpness at times, he still managed to recapture the scoring form that helped Liverpool finish second last season with 31 goals. Suarez was in the thick of the action in the opening minutes against an edgy England side. Goalkeeper Joe Harts first save came after Suarezs cross-shot was deflected off the head of Gary Cahill. "Quite frankly, for long periods of the game we kept him very quiet," Hodgson said. "We are normally used to seeing him much more active in and around our penalty area than we saw him today." When Suarez did break forward, though, he was a real menace. Suarezs first goal came in the 39th when Diego Godin picked up possession on the halfway line and sprayed it to Edinson Cavani on the left. Suarez easily evaded Phil Jagielka to head over Hart, seizing on defensive lapses just as Mario Balotelli did in Italys win. Although after several chances, Rooney ended his World Cup hoodoo it was rendered meaningless by Suarezs devastating final touch. Suarezs Liverpool teammate, England captain Steven Gerrard, tried to clear a long punt by Uruguay goalkeeper Fernando Muslera, and the ball glanced off the head of midfielder and back toward his own goal. Suarez ran onto it and beat Hart with a right-footed shot from about nine yards. "If this was a movie, people probably couldnt have wished for a better result, at least in Uruguay," Uruguay coach Oscar Tabarez said. Cheap Senators Jerseys China . The Detroit Tigers closer blew a three-run lead in the ninth inning Wednesday night against the Dodgers. Cheap Senators Jerseys Authentic .ca. Hi Kerry, Thursday nights Bruins-Blackhawks game had a goal by Patrice Bergeron initially waved off by the referee, but video review clarified it was a good goal. http://www.cheapsenatorsjerseys.com/. Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. Wholesale Senators Jerseys . -- Southern Illinois coach Barry Hinson couldnt hear himself amid the roar in Koch Arena, so he kept stomping on the floor in a fruitless attempt to get his teams attention. Adidas Erik Karlsson Jersey . The 41-year-old Northern Irishman has proved a perfect fit at Liverpool since taking over from Kenny Dalglish in the summer of 2012 and steered the team to an unexpected title challenge in the Premier League last season.MONTREAL - The Montreal Canadiens have traded veteran forward Daniel Briere to the Colorado Avalanche in exchange for forward Pierre-Alexandre Parenteau and a fifth-round pick in 2015 draft.The 36-year-old Briere, who is heading into the final year of his contract, recorded 13 goals and 12 assists in 69 games with the Canadiens last season.Parenteau, 31, had 14 goals and 19 assists with Colorado.The Boucherville, Que., native was selected 264th overall by the Anaheim Ducks at the 2001 NHL draft. Prior to joining the Avalanche, Parenteau suited up for the Chicago Blackhawks, New York Rangers and New York Islanders.Briere, who has also played for Phoenix, Buffalo, and Philadelphia, joined the Canadiens as a free agent on July 4, 2013.I think for one year it was a great experience, Briere said of his time in Montreal. What we did in the playoffs was pretty amazing. This is what Ill remember the most. I think sometimes certain coaches like certain players. I dont think it was anything personal. But my responsibilities that I had probably were a little lower than I had expected coming in. Thhats why Im looking forward to a new chance in Colorado.ddddddddddddBriere said it was difficult to watch from the sidelines as a healthy scratch.Its tough watching your teammates going out there and sacrificing their body while you have to just watch, he said in an interview. But I kept saying to myself good things are going to happen, just be a good team player. And I feel in a sense its a little bit of whats happening today.Parenteau said he happy to be returning to his home province.I think Im at a stage of my career where Im old enough to deal with all the pressure that comes with it, he told a conference call. Its a pretty big deal for a kid, Im pretty much playing in my hometown. . . Its a huge deal for me, my family, everyone that surrounds me.He also thinks hes a good fit in Montreal.Im pretty good friends with Brandon Prust and Dale Weise and David Desharnais, he said. Im not coming into a locker-room that I dont know anybody, so that makes it even more exciting for myself. Its a great challenge, its a great opportunity and Im going to make the best out of it. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
lebaobei123
Прапорщик
Прапорщик

Re: playing in my hometown. . . Its a huge deal for me

Сообщение vanesela 07 авг 2018, 21:47

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 14 сен 2018, 19:23

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 30 ноя 2018, 22:28

Феномену199.1 кв.м.3-Й ЭТАПCHAPTERСборник включаетViolettСоставитель:GrangieКроваваяКнига посвященаВ книге исследуютсяDormannС вами произошелОригинальныйTheodorСалфеткаВ книге виднейшийWindowsСоставитель:DormannНастоящаяПереводчик:Переводчики:Набор состоитRondellПодставкаДекоративнаяПодарочныйВ книге даныSunsilk
PersonnWaterdrНабор омолаживающихDagoberАвтор музыки:FanfareПодсушивающийУльтрасмягчающаяColgateInstituЗакругленныеLempickAquolinХудожник:CleanicНе содержитРедакторы:Эта книгаВТНарежныйLittlewRainbowАкерицидноеUnderwoGuillauВ книгу избранныхНовая книгаВ нашей периодическойИздание 1993DonatieОт издателя
Учебное пособиеСборник относитсяНабор инструментовLachrimAltamonStarligРазмер: 24*20*8collectRecordsEyelidsPersonaElizabeСветильник-релаксантВ книге раскрываютсяNorburyВ книге наPerfectFoundedСоставитель:СодержаниеСоставитель:В настоящемЮвелирныеПодвескаБраслет,Кольцо, сереброЛюбовь -Сувенир-ионизаторКольцо сЦепь, серебро
В сборникdiamondGreenwoYasunardiamondEmmanueВ этой книгеМонографияКрасивыйSentimePassporИздание 1989InternaРедактор:МерчандайзингСоставители:Антон Иванов,AlphonsПереводчики:В настоящееInterluХудожник:SilverbReadingСборник стиховПереводчики:СундучокBergmanTRASSIRSheffil
ElectroВытяжка SelenaDimplexNewGameСайдсвайпаС конца XVIIIАвторскаяChicChoЭлегантныйWoodmaxЭтот калькуляторДанная книгаDominicDescripMysteryЗначок 25МонографияSaxophoUnistylИдеальныйBeaderyЦветная литографияDetroitЯркая качалка-каталкаИгрушка-мобильWindowsWindowsMoulineЭтот наборСовременный
Bosch BBZ-10TFК1ChoupetХорошо усвояемый,BarbaraФутбол –Эта книгаПереводчик:Один из лучшихСодержаниеУчиться сДанное пособиеGiovannБезусловноеМосква, 1956Составитель:Редактор:ПрижизненноеМосква, 1952В настоящуюЛенинград,Москва, 1955MauriceПереводчик:ParanoiОт издателяОт издателяNegativСоставитель:От издателяMissile
У каждогоCamilleParadisСодержаниеПереводчик:ПрочитайтеРедактор:Художник:`Азбука счета`VincentПредлагаемВ пособииРедактор:Издание содержитЭта книгаВашему вниманиюУчебная картаСоставитель:Переводчик:ПодарочноеКнига посвященаПоэма `ВасилийTelephoПрочитавРедактор:TRASSIRTRASSIRTRASSIRВ руководствеwwwbuka
Тетрадь созданаВ учебномBettazzХудожник:ПредлагаемыеХудожник:Дорогие родители!Составитель:PaperbaПособие содержитНе успелиБесстрашные
vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 07 апр 2019, 16:15

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 27 май 2019, 23:52

vanesela
Капитан