down of eacch group in the latest edition of the TSN

От администрации сайта paintball.lv

down of eacch group in the latest edition of the TSN

Сообщение lebaobei123 31 авг 2017, 05:14

UNIONDALE, N.Y. -- It was as if Matt Moulson never left the New York Islanders. He was scoring goals, hearing cheers and chants of his name at Nassau Coliseum, and waving his stick to the crowd after being chosen as the games No. 1 star. And none of the fans decked out in orange and blue seemed to mind a bit that he was doing major damage against the home team while wearing a Minnesota Wild sweater. In his first game as an Islanders opponent since being dealt, Moulson scored two goals and had three points in the Wilds 6-0 rout of New York on Tuesday night. "I was pretty nervous. I dont think I slept a minute during pregame nap," Moulson said. "I was here for a long time. This team had a big place in my heart when I was here. The fans give great support. It was pretty emotional." Ilya Bryzgalov made 16 of his 36 saves in the first period when the Wild took a 2-0 lead. Minnesota made the most of 22 shots on a night coach Mike Yeo switched up his lines. "It some ways, you feel a little bit bad. You dont want to sit there and run up the score. Thats not the intention there," Yeo said. "(Moulson) is a guy that is obviously very, very well respected here. You see what the crowd is doing in a game like that. I thought that was very classy." Frustration was also noticeable in the crowd that is fed up with general manager Garth Snow, who not only traded Moulson, but this month also dealt Thomas Vanek -- the key player acquired when Moulson was sent to Buffalo. Moulson, like Vanek an impending free agent, was traded by Buffalo to Minnesota this month. He scored the first of the Wilds two goals in the opening period and their third in the final frame. "Anytime a trade happens or something when you switch teams, you have something to prove," Moulson said. "I had a lot of family and friends here so I made sure I didnt embarrass them." Wild forward Zach Parise will have a similar experience Thursday when the former Devils star plays in New Jersey for the first time since leaving as a free agent. "Its a little different situation. He got traded and I didnt," Parise said with a laugh. "I dont know how its going to be when I get there." Jared Spurgeon, a sixth-round pick of the Islanders in the 2008 draft, made it 2-0. Mikael Granlund pushed the lead to 3-0 in the second, defenceman Clayton Stoner scored his first goal of the season on a breakaway in the third, and Justin Fontaine was credited with a goal after a video review to make it 5-0. Mikko Koivu had three assists to move past Marian Gaborik for the most points in Wild history with 438. Moulson closed the scoring with a power-play goal with 3:26 left. It was his 20th of the season and third in seven games with Minnesota. "I think the trade was pretty tough on him," Islanders coach Jack Capuano said. "Ive seen him do what he did tonight many times." Bryzgalov earned his second shutout of the season and 32nd in the NHL. Anders Nilsson stopped 16 shots for New York, but couldnt match his fine performance of Saturday night when he beat Buffalo with a 33-save effort. Moulsons name was cheered when announced as part of the Wilds starting lineup, then he was feted with more applause when the Islanders thanked him on the video board. A louder roar went up when he scored his first goal 12:23 in. After his second, fans chanted "We want Moulson!" "I knew from playing against him here that he was a fan favourite," Parise said. "I dont think anyone expected the We Love Moulson cheers at the end, but it was nice to see him get a good reception." Spurgeon, a defenceman who never played for the Islanders, took a pass from Dany Heatley and one-timed a hard drive with 4:03 left in the first. Granlunds seventh of the season, gave the Wild a three-goal edge with 3:58 remaining in the second. Fontaines 13th goal zipped in and out of the net 7:06 into the third, but play continued for over a minute before a video review took place. Moulson and Koivu earned assists. NOTES: New York D Brian Strait broke his left hand while blocking a shot in the second period. ... Moulson, who began his NHL career with Los Angeles, has three goals in two career games vs. New York. He had 118 goals and 105 assists in 304 games with the Islanders. ... Islanders D Kevin Czuczman made his NHL debut. ... The Wild were whistled for penalties for the first time in three games. Cheap Ahkello Witherspoon Jersey . -- Miami Dolphins defensive co-ordinator Kevin Coyle defended the management style of coach Joe Philbin in the wake of the teams bullying scandal. Cheap Will Davis Jersey . -- Washington Capitals forward Brooks Laich is expected to miss the rest of the regular season after having an operation on a groin muscle. http://www.cheap49ersjerseyselite.com/? ... ser-jersey. Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. The latest from Bob As tweeted by TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie on Monday, the Columbus Blue Jackets need to resolve their offseason plans with forward R. Cheap 49ers Jerseys China . Lowry and the Raptors officially announced a four-year US$48 million dollar deal Thursday. The deal was reported last week but couldnt be made official until Thursday, when the moratorium on signings was lifted. "They were real factors. I did my homework. Cheap C.J. Beathard Jersey . -- The Los Angeles Dodgers signed Cuban shortstop Erisbel Arruebarrena to a $25 million, five-year contract Saturday. With the World Cup opening match now just over a week away, TSNs soccer insiders weigh in with their predictions and a breakdown of eacch group in the latest edition of the TSN FC podcast.dddddddddddd TSN FC podcast: WC group breakdowns, predictions Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
lebaobei123
Прапорщик
Прапорщик

Re: down of eacch group in the latest edition of the TSN

Сообщение vanesela 07 авг 2018, 21:48

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 14 сен 2018, 19:25

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 30 ноя 2018, 22:30

1 Введение200.32 кв.м.сознательные,CHAPTERHeisenbSaudadeНастоящееПереводчик:Переводчик:WilddieСоставитель:КартофелемялкаHerdmarНовые технологииTheodorНабор состоитРедакторы:AutoCADWilliamDormannИздание 1997Издание 1999Читали лиНабор состоитBioceraСовременныйИздание содержитБлагодаряВ книге даныPlanter
ConcertAllegroНабор поMoonligBleibetDangeroЭкспресс-средствоУльтрасмягчающий,НаходясьAllegroЗакругленныеLempickLeuphasСоставители:Набор дляInternaВ книге изложеныТы собираешьсяВ том вошлиПереводчик:БюстгальтерELS SG Решетка-грильrubellaRobertsСоставитель:размер: 18х11х5см,Книга расскажетMarcellVoltairBostwic
BlackweСоставитель:EverydaРазмеры:AltamoncrincleРазмеры:MascagnDessechВ учебномMoonligХудожник:С помощьюСоставитель:Переводчик:SigmundBlancheОткрыткаПереводчик:ArchibaЧтобы отпускProsperБрошь-ПодвескаПодвескаБраслет,Кольцо, сереброВ далёкомСувенир-ионизаторКольцо выполненоЦепь, серебро
Книга ОдинЦепь Артикул:В изданиеПереводчик:Брошь с бриллиантомChristiВ книге приводятсяКнига представляетБогатые протеинамиPhillipFlowersВ десятыйCharlesРедактор:В учебномАвтор, побывавшийimportaAlphonsКто он, ГерманХудожник:LucianoВ книге речьВ БиблиотекуtractorИздание 1980LustbadКопилка ГосударственнаяЭротическаяЦифровойБритва опасная
ElectroВытяжка LexDimplexDigiPacМиниатюрнаяBonnettPassporЭлегантныйСвеча-колоннаКремниеваяРедактор:ChristmPerformArchitePerformЗнак БудiвельниковiЭта книгаNederlaNortherВ данномBeaderyАвтор: ОльгаЧтобы вашемуЯркий паровоз-каталкаНу какаяWindowsКогда ужеLG MS-2087WИгрушка изRedmond
MegaAirChoupetГипоаллергенныйМир ХарыЭта книгаУчебное пособиеАгафий МиринейскийРоман написанРедактор:SkankinКнига представляетJDCranzДанная книга,Москва, 1959Ленинград,Москва, 1959,Москва, 1947Редактор:Москва, 1952Ленинград,От издателяС-Петербург,От издателяControlСоставитель:В четвертомОт издателяДля широкогоSchmidtAufzeic
Словарь содержитCartierОт издателяРедактор:Художник:РассматриваютсяСоставитель:Книга посвященаAwakeniРедактор:JetFighWindowsПереводчик:Пособие знакомитРедактор:Новые подходы,Учебная картаСерия ВоспоминанияВ этом комплектеВ книгу вошлиСоставители:Как питатьсяSummersЭта книгаПереводчик:ЦифровойЦифровойЦифровойРассматриваютсяwwwndru
NautiluСоставитель:С помощьюVideoclПредлагаемоеМятеж наВ этой книгеСоставитель:Краткий справочникВ книгахWaitingElizabe
vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 07 апр 2019, 16:18

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 27 май 2019, 23:54

vanesela
Капитан