It’s a

От администрации сайта paintball.lv

It’s a

Сообщение elaine95 18 сен 2018, 07:49

When a new coach comes in Dont'a Hightower Jersey , it's always interesting to see who lines up with the first-team units.

One of the surprises for the New York Giants was seeing Josh Mauro at defensive end during the first practice at organized team activities this week.

Mauro knows the 3-4 system that is being installed by new defensive coordinator James Bettcher. The drawback is that the five-year veteran is not going to be on the field when new coach Pat Shurmur and the Giants open the season at home against the Jacksonville Jaguars. He will be starting a four-game suspension for violating the league's policy on performance-enhancing drugs.

The NFL handed down the suspension days after the 27-year-old Mauro signed a one-year contract with the Giants. The team knew it was coming before signing him.

"They have confidence in me," Mauro said. "They are giving me an opportunity here. I just want to give them everything I have to return that favor. It means a lot to me and I want to give them everything I have."

Mauro has accepted responsibility for using the drug. He purchased an over-the-counter supplement and didn't know it contained a banned substance. A trace amount of it was found in a test. It was not present in a test a week later.

Mauro, who released a statement after the suspension explaining what happened, wants everyone to know that he is not a cheater.

"Once you step away from this game all you have is your name," Mauro said. "You can have your accomplishments, your stats, whatever else, individual or team successes you've had, but it's just important for me to let everyone know the circumstances beyond that."

Mauro could be a key player for Bettcher, who coached him for three seasons with the Arizona Cardinals. Along with linebacker Kareem Martin Nazair Jones Jersey , he can explain the new system to his teammates.

He also doesn't see a team that was 3-13 last season.

"There are a lot of positives up here," the former Stanford product said. "This is probably the toughest division (NFC East) in the NFL, so there are a lot of opportunities to play great teams. And just this city, it's the ultimate football city."

Mauro may train with the Giants and participate in training camp. Once his suspension starts, he cannot be with the team unless he is getting treatment for an injury.

Mauro, who started 26 games for the Cardinals with 75 tackles and two sacks, plans to meet with the staff before the suspension starts to get a workout routine.

While they traded Jason Pierre-Paul in the offseason, the Giants have depth at the end spot with Olivier Vernon, Kerry Wynn, Romeo Okwara and Avery Moss. They are heavy at the tackle spots with Damon Harrison Bruce Smith Jersey , Dalvin Thompson, Robert Thomas and rookie draft picks RJ McIntosh and B.J. Hill.

NOTES: The Giants signed veteran receiver Russell Shepard, who has played five seasons in the NFL. He was released by the Carolina Panthers last week. To make room on the 90-man roster, first year cornerback Tim Scott was released. He played in one game last season.

Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald was the highest-paid defensive player in NFL history. For a day.

Defensive end Khalil Mack has eclipsed Donald on most of the major factors, with the new contract that was negotiated on Saturday between Mack and the Chicago Bears. Here’s the full breakdown.

1. Signing bonus: $34 million. (Donald got $40 million.)

2. 2018 base salary: $7 million, fully guaranteed at signing.

3. 2019 roster bonus: $4 million, fully guaranteed at signing.

4. 2019 base salary: $11.3 million, fully guaranteed at signing.

5. 2020 roster bonus: $3.7 million, fully guaranteed at signing.

6. 2020 base salary: $13.3 million, guaranteed for injury at signing. Fully guaranteed on the third day of the 2019 league year.

7. 2021 base salary: $17.046 million Bobby Hebert Jersey , $16 million of which is guaranteed for injury at signing. It converts to a full guaranteed on the third day of the 2020 league year.

8. 2022 roster bonus: $5.5 million, due on the third day of the league year.

9. 2022 base salary: $12.05 million, non-guaranteed.

10. 2023 roster bonus: $5.5 million, due on the third day of the league year.

11. 2023 base salary: $17.2 million, non-guaranteed.

12. 2024 roster bonus: $5.5 million, due on the third day of the league year.

13. 2024 base salary: $17.55 million, non-guaranteed.

14. Annual roster bonuses from 2019-24 of $200,000.

This equates to a full guarantee at signing of $60 million. By March 2019, $73.3 million will be fully guaranteed. By March 2020, $90 million will be fully guaranteed.

It’s a six-year George Blanda Jersey , $141 million extension. That’s a new-money average of $23.5 million. (Donald’s deal has a new-money average of $22.5 million.) In all, it’s a seven-year, $154.846 million deal. That’s a total average at signing of $22.12 million.

None of this means Donald did a so-so deal. His payday was historic, and in many respects it laid the foundation for Mack’s deal to get done in Chicago.

But when it comes to average value at signing and as to new money (along with total guarantee), Mack likely will hold this record among all defensive players for more than a day. Eventually, however, Chargers defensive end Joey Bosa may be the one to surpass it.

Kostas Antetokounmpo Jersey
elaine95
Капитан
Капитан

Re: It’s a

Сообщение vanesela 08 апр 2019, 13:15

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Re: It’s a

Сообщение vanesela 28 май 2019, 22:47

vanesela