I think it is pretty clear that we played a good hockey game

От администрации сайта paintball.lv

I think it is pretty clear that we played a good hockey game

Сообщение elaine95 06 ноя 2018, 08:49

Veteran forward Thomas Vanek brings another consistent goal scorer to a Columbus Blue Jackets team that has struggled with production while staying in the playoff race.The 34-year-old Vanek was traded to Columbus from the Vancouver Canucks on Monday for forwards Jussi Jokinen and Tyler Motte.Vanek http://www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.com/greg-joseph-jersey , a pending unrestricted free agent playing on a one-year deal, is tied for second on the Canucks in scoring this season with 17 goals and 24 assists in 61 games this season. The 13-year pro has 350 goals and 388 assists in 946 NHL games.”Thomas Vanek is probably one of the best power-play players in the league and a consistent goal scorer and can add some offense to our team,” Columbus general manager Jarmo Kekalainen said.Vanek will join the team in Los Angeles for Thursday night’s game against the Kings.Monday’s trade deadline arrived with the Blue Jackets picking up Vanek, center Mark Letestu and defenseman Ian Cole without giving up any important pieces of their long-term plan.Earlier in the day, the Blue Jackets picked up Cole from Ottawa for center Nick Moutrey and a 2020 third-round draft pick. It’s the second time in three days that Cole has been moved after Ottawa acquired the 29-year-old on Friday from Pittsburgh for Derick Brassard.”He’s a competitive defenseman,” Kekalainen said. ”He can play an aggressive game, in your face. He’s very strong, good in front of the net. Keeps the game simple, moves the puck well. He’s not a guy who’s going to score a lot of points, but he’s a good defender, and that’s what we were looking for.”On Sunday Authentic Greg Joseph Jersey , the team got Letestu, who spent 2011-15 with the Blue Jackets, from the Nashville Predators for a 2018 fourth-round selection. He has eight goals and 11 assists with three power-play goals in 60 games with Edmonton this season.Kekalainen said the Elk Point, Alberta, native will play on Monday night against Washington.Cole, who won two Stanley Cups with Pittsburgh, was in the Blue Jackets locker room before the game.”I’m very excited,” Cole said. ”They have a great team here, and I’m happy to be a part of it.”He said his role will be to ”play some solid defense, play hard and get pucks to these skilled forwards as quickly as we can.”—Wawrow reported from Buffalo, New York.— NEW YORK (AP) — Brady Skjei used overtime to redeem an earlier mistake and give Rangers coach David Quinn his first NHL victory.Skjei buried a wrist shot 37 seconds into overtime to lift New York over the San Jose Sharks 3-2 on Thursday night.“With three-on-three and his skating he’s going to be a threat Myles Garrett Jersey Elite ,” Quinn said of Skjei. “It was a heck of a goal, that’s for sure.”Marcus Sorensen beat Skjei on his way to a short-handed goal for San Jose in the first period. Sorenson worked around Skjei with a nifty move and snapped a shot past Henrik Lundqvist’s glove at 4:31.That had Skjei looking to make amends.“You want to play with urgency all the time,” Skjei said. “We knew we needed to get one here quick. We did. Now we are ready to move on to Saturday.”New York’s Brendan Smith tied it at 2 with 2:39 remaining in the third with a one-timer from the slot. Pavel Buchnevich set it up with a backhand pass from behind the net.Aaron Dell made 24 saves and Brent Burns had two assists for the Sharks. Joonas Donskoi also scored in San Jose’s third stop of a four-game trip.Lundqvist stopped 41 shots and Brett Howden also scored for the Rangers.“I don’t know if we deserve it, but sometimes you just have to find a way,” Lundqvist said. “I think that sometimes more important than playing well.”Howden had a highlight-reel goal to even the score at 1 at 13:52 of the opening period when he put the puck between his legs and then Dell’s legs. The rookie moved up the depth chart prior to the game and skated alongside Chris Kreider and Mats Zuccarello. New York acquired Howden from the Tampa Bay Lightning at last year’s trade deadline as part of a package for defenseman Ryan McDonagh.“He’s impressed me since the first time I met him when training camp started,” Quinn said of the rookie. “I am not surprised by what he’s doing and how much confidence he’s gained from game to game. There’s no nonsense to his game in addition to having great skill. That’s a big component to having success at this level.”Burns helped the Sharks take a 2-1 lead at 4:59 of the second when he cleared the puck from his own end, setting up an odd-man rush. Antti Suomela delivered a perfect cross-ice pass to set up a tap-in for Donskoi.“I think it is pretty clear that we played a good hockey game,” Sharks coach Peter DeBoer said. “We didn’t give them much and I thought we created a lot. You have to tip your hat to Lundqvist, great goalie and that was a great effort by him to keep them in it through forty minutes.”Quinn became the second coach in Rangers history to join the franchise with NCAA experience, along with Herb Brooks. In Brooks’ inaugural 1981 season, it took the Rangers four games to capture their first victory.“We didn’t play our best hockey tonight Authentic Myles Garrett Jersey , that’s for sure,” Quinn said. “We know we have got a lot of steps to go. Knowing that we could win, getting that first win under our belt is huge, and we’re ready to keep going from here.”NOTES: New York Rangers defenseman Neal Pionk was scratched for the first time in his young NHL career. … Fredrik Claesson made his season debut for the Rangers. . The Rangers have earned at least one point in seven of their last nine meetings against San Jose, dating back to Oct. 19, 2014. . With career win 432, Lundqvist is now five wins away from tying Hockey Hall of Famer Jacques Plante for seventh place on the NHL’s all-time wins listUp Next:Rangers: Host the Oilers on Saturday.Sharks: Visit the Devils on Sunday.
elaine95
Капитан
Капитан

Re: I think it is pretty clear that we played a good hockey game

Сообщение vanesela 08 апр 2019, 19:40

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Re: I think it is pretty clear that we played a good hockey game

Сообщение vanesela 29 май 2019, 05:24

vanesela
Капитан