Athletics in

От администрации сайта paintball.lv

Athletics in

Сообщение elaine95 12 дек 2018, 05:14

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Los Angeles Dodgers bolstered their bullpen on Friday D.J. Swearinger SR Jersey Elite , acquiring right-hander Ryan Madson from the Washington Nationals for a minor league pitcher.The five-time defending NL West champions have Kenley Jansen as their closer, but he’s been shaky since coming off the disabled list, allowing seven earned runs in four innings over four appearances.Madson was 5-5 with five saves and a 4.08 ERA in 69 games for Washington. The 38-year-old recently came off the DL after being sidelined by nerve irritation that caused pain in his neck and back.“Feels like a fresh start, especially to a year I’ve struggled a little bit,” Madson said as he was leaving Nationals Park. “Now none of that matters. All that matters is from this point forward and helping that team win games. That’s it.”Madson, who helped Philadelphia and Kansas City win World Series titles, was acquired by the Nationals with fellow reliever Sean Doolittle from Oakland in July 2017.“Just push the ball to Kenley and that sort of reminds me of old times with (Brad) Lidge. Just push the ball to Lidge and we win,” Madson said of his time with the Phillies. “So, push the ball to Kenley and we win.”For his career http://www.washingtonredskinsteamonline.com/d.j.-swearinger-jersey , Madson is 61-48 with a 3.45 ERA and 91 saves.“What he’s done is proven, pitched in big spots,” Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said. “We’re betting on the stuff and the person.”After joining the Nationals last July, Madson went 3-0 with a 1.37 ERA and one save in 20 games as Washington captured its second straight NL East title.“It was a huge jolt to my career last year, coming into the playoff push and kind of revitalizing … actually showed myself what I can do,” Madson said. “My stuff got so much better and so I really appreciate them bringing me over here.”Los Angeles (72-62) began the day two games behind Arizona in the NL West and 2½ games back in the wild-card chase.Roberts said Madson would arrive in Los Angeles on Friday night and be activated on Saturday.“Just to have another leverage arm is good for all of us,” Roberts said. “He’s a guy who throughout his career has actually gotten lefties out better than righties, so to have him at any point we want to play him, that’s a good thing.”Washington Steven Wright Jersey , which unloaded second baseman Daniel Murphy and first baseman Matt Adams on Aug. 21, received right-handed pitcher Andrew Istler from the Dodgers. Istler, 25, went 4-4 with a 2.37 ERA in 41 games (one start) between three levels of Los Angeles’ minor league system.Additionally, the Nationals recalled left-handed pitcher Sammy Solis from Triple-A Syracuse.To make room on the 40-man roster, the Dodgers designated left-handed pitcher Adam Liberatore for assignment.Washington (67-67), the two-time defending NL East champion, entered Friday 7½ games behind first-place Atlanta and 7½ back in the wild card. Elsa/Getty ImagesNew York Yankees starting pitcher Luis Severino said he did not rush his warm-up routine before New York's 16-1 loss to the Boston Red Sox in Game 3 of the American League Division Series on Monday at Yankee Stadium.According to ESPN.com's Coley Harvey, Severino contradicted comments made byTBS broadcaster andformerMLBpitcherRon Darling.The game started at 7:40 p.m. ET http://www.redsoxproshops.com/authentic-craig-kimbrel-jersey , but Severino didn't step onto the bullpen mound until 7:32 p.m. ET, prompting Darling to say on air it was "very late" for a pitcher to begin warm-up tosses.In response, Severino later said, "I mean, if my pitching coach said that [it was late] to you, you can believe it. But [Darling] is not always in my bullpen, so how does he know what's going on? I came out 20 minutes before the game like I usually do. I don't know why he was saying that.I don't know who that guy is, either."While Severino said he normally begins his warm-up by playing catch in the outfield 20 minutes before the start of the game, he wasn't seen playing catch on camera until less than 15 minutes before the first pitch.Neither Yankees pitching coach LarryRothschild nor manager Aaron Boone felt Severino rushed his warm-up.Boone noted David Price Jersey , "He had what he intended to go down there and get done."Former Yankees catcher and current analyst John Flaherty disagreed on the YES Network postgame show, however, saying, "There is no way you can go on a big league bullpen mound eight minutes before the scheduled first pitch and expect to be ready."Severino lasted just three innings Monday, allowing seven hits, two walks and six earned runs while striking out two.The outing stood in stark contrast to his AL Wild Card Game performance against the Oakland Athletics in which he went four strong innings, allowing two hits, four walks and no runs while striking out seven.The 24-year-old righty was a leading American League Cy Young Award candidate through the first three months of the season, as he started 12-2 with a 2.10 ERA.He also won his first two starts of July http://www.redsoxproshops.com/authentic-mookie-betts-jersey , but from July 12 onward, Severino went 5-6 with a 5.69 ERA, finishing the season 19-8 with a 3.39 ERA.Severino's poor Game 3 outing pushed the Yanks to the brink of elimination, but veteran lefty CC Sabathia will look to keep the Yankees' ALCS hopes alive when he faces Rick Porcello and the Red Sox on Tuesday in Game 4 at Yankee Stadium.
elaine95
Капитан
Капитан

Re: Athletics in

Сообщение vanesela 09 апр 2019, 03:00

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Re: Athletics in

Сообщение vanesela 29 май 2019, 13:13

vanesela
Капитан