That means the Brewers will have to rely

От администрации сайта paintball.lv

That means the Brewers will have to rely

Сообщение laiyongcai92 18 янв 2019, 09:22

on Jeremy Jeffress and Joakim Soria to get to Corey Knebel Hunter Pence Jersey , who might have to throw two innings Saturday.In order to take some pressure off the bullpen, starter Wade Miley needs to go at least four or five innings, that way Counsell can throw Jeffress, Soria and Knebel consecutively.However, if the Dodgers do damage at the plate in the early innings, Counsell will have a tough decision to make.If that occurs, Counsell might be forced to go to Hader, who is now at a disadvantage because all of the Los Angeles starters faced him once Friday.Although Knebel earned the save in the ninth inning, he was far from perfect, as Chris Taylor drove in Joc Pederson on an RBI triple off the Milwaukee closer.The Brewers haven't been exposed by the Dodgers' lineup, but they haven't been perfect, and if the Dodgers continue to make progress against the relievers, it could turn into a difficult series for the NL Central champion. Dodgers' Confidence At Plate Leads To Road Win in Game 2You can't sugarcoat a postseason loss,but the Dodgers picked up a slight advantage by rallying back within one run of the Brewers.The four runs scored in the eighth and ninth innings showed the Dodgers they are more than capable of putting Milwaukee's bullpen under pressure.Even Hader http://www.giantsfanproshop.com/authentic-matt-williams-jersey , who has been deemed untouchable, conceded a pair of hits during his three-inning stint on the bump.The late Game 1 rally combined with Hyun-Jin Ryu starting Game 2 should put the Dodgers in position to steal a game in Milwaukee before heading home.The 31-year-old Ryu was fantastic in Game 1 of the NLDS, as he gave up four hits in seven shutout innings.With Ryu thriving against the Milwaukee lineup, the Dodgers' bats will go to work, with Manny Machado leading the charge.Jeff Roberson/Associated PressMachado recorded two hits and drove in three runs out of the cleanup spot in Game 1, and if Chris Taylor gets on base like he did Friday, there will be plenty of opportunities with runners in scoring position.The key for the Dodgers to unlock their full potential at the plate is Justin Turner, who went 0-for-5 in the series opener.Turner hit .357 in the NLDS win over the Atlanta Braves and recorded 12 RBI, 12 hits and three home runs in the NLDS and NLCS a year ago. Follow Joe on Twitter, JTansey90Statistics obtained from Baseball Reference TORONTO (AP) — Houston is heating up as October approaches.The Astros clinched another AL West title and reached 100 wins for the second straight season, beating the Toronto Blue Jays 4-1 Tuesday night behind Alex Bregman’s two-run homer.Houston improved to 100-57 and was assured of first place hours later when second-place Oakland (95-63) lost at Seattle. The Astros will open the Division Series at home against Cleveland on Oct. 5.Astros manager A.J. Hinch, said he would not stay up to watch the outcome of the Athletics game.“I’m going to go to bed,” he said. “Do you hear my voice? I’ll wake up in the middle of the night and figure it out.”The Astros need three wins in their final five games to break the franchise record for victories in a season, set in 1998.“I’m proud of this team Bruce Bochy Jersey , and they’re not done yet,” Hinch said. “To be at 100 and climbing is remarkable for this team, and we should be very proud.”Houston is 18-4 in September and 54-22 on the road, both best in the major leagues.“We really haven’t played our best baseball until lately,” Bregman said. “That’s a good sign heading into the postseason. I think we’re in a good spot right now.”Roberto Osuna needed just six pitches in the ninth for his 20th save in 21 chances. Earlier Tuesday, assault charges against Osuna were dropped because the complainant, who lives in Mexico, made clear she would not travel to Toronto to testify. Osuna agreed to stay away from the alleged victim for one year and continue counseling.Traded from Toronto to Houston in July, Osuna was booed by Blue Jays fans for the second straight game, starting with when he entered and then in between pitches. Speaking through a translator, Osuna said he was untroubled by the negative reaction.“When I came into the game I was focused on what I had to do, so it didn’t affect me,” he said.Josh James (2-0) allowed one run and four hits in five innings in his third big league start.“It was probably the least efficient outing of his young career,” Hinch said. “He had to battle through some delivery issues.”Bregman went 2 for 5 and extended his club-record streak of reaching base safely on the road to 53 games http://www.giantsfanproshop.com/authentic-willie-mays-jersey , then longest since 59 in a row by the New York Yankees’ Derek Jeter in 2006 and 2007.Bregman hit his 31st homer, a two-run drive in the first off Sam Gaviglio. Billy McKinney’s sixth homer cut the gap in half in the third, but Houston widened its lead in the sixth when Tyler White chased Gaviglio with an RBI single and pinch-hitter Evan Gattis had a sacrifice fly off Danny Barnes.Gaviglio (3-9) allowed four runs — three earned — and six hits in five-plus innings, his fifth straight winless outing. With Toronto’s starting rotation dealing with injuries all season, Gaviglio has made a career-high 23 starts for the Blue Jays, winning twice.“It’s been a good experience, a lot of learning,” he said. “I wish I could have been a little more consistent.”PRESSLY IMPRESSINGAstros RHP Ryan Pressly struck out Toronto’s Justin Smoak on three pitches to leave the bases loaded in the seventh. Pressly has not allowed a run in his past 20 games.“I love Pressly against anybody in the league right now,” Hinch said. “He has effective breaking balls and he’s got 96-97 if he needs it.”TRAINER’S ROOMAstros: SS Carlos Correa (back) missed his sixth straight game. Correa is expected to return Wednesday and start at designated hitter.Blue Jays: RHP Aaron Sanchez had season-ending surgery Tuesday on his troublesome right index finger and is expected to be ready for spring training. The surgery was performed in Los Angeles by Dr. Steven Shin. The Blue Jays did not disclose the specifics of the surgery or say what it was intended to repair. Sanchez went 4-6 with a 4.89 ERA in 20 starts, including a 1-1 record and 6.04 ERA in five starts after returning from a 54-game absence. Sanchez was hurt hours before a June 21 start at the Los Angeles Angels when his finger got caught in a suitcase. … INF Lourdes Gurriel Jr. (strained left hamstring) will miss the rest of the season. Gurriel was injured running out a ground ball in the first inning Monday.UP NEXTAstros RHP Chris Devenski (2-2, 4.12) makes his first start of the season Wednesday following 47 relief appearances. RHP Sean Reid-Foley (2-4, 5.40) starts for the Blue Jays in Toronto’s home finale.
laiyongcai92
Прапорщик
Прапорщик

Маркер: asdf
Ствол: sdf
Фидер: dsfasd
Маска: fads
Баллон: fadsf
Регулятор: asdf

Re: That means the Brewers will have to rely

Сообщение vanesela 09 апр 2019, 10:46

vanesela