The five most important players

От администрации сайта paintball.lv

The five most important players

Сообщение laiyongcai92 14 фев 2019, 07:55

on the Titans (excluding Marcus Mariota) Without hesitation Cheap Marcus Mariota Jersey , Marcus Mariota is the most important player on the Tennessee Titans. Without him, the Titans are not a playoff team in 2017. Since quarterback is the most important position in football, for this article we’re doing things a little differently. This will take a look at who I consider to be the five most important non-quarterback pieces for the Titans. The order of the countdown will go from five to one, and remember that this is just my opinion.So with that said, let’s get the countdown started.5. Dion LewisChristopher Hanewinckel-USA TODAY SportsYou could insert Derrick Henry into this spot and I would not disagree. But I feel that Dion Lewis is a little more important going into the 2018 season because he adds a new dimension to the Titans offense.Dion Lewis is more than just a third down back. He’s a guy you can trust to churn through tiny gaps on run plays, making him a quality runner in addition to a quality receiver. And as a receiver, you have all sorts of uses for Lewis, which greatly enhances your game plan if you’re an offensive coordinator. Lewis has the quickness to give him the edge while stemming his routes, the vision to find the tiniest of holes and exploiting them (let’s be mature, here), and is also a quality blockingback. Simply put, Lewis adds all sorts of options to the Titans offense, hence his spot on this list.4. Kevin ByardChristopher Hanewinckel-USA TODAY SportsAfter experiencing a breakout sophomore year (where he was named First Team All-Pro by the Associated Press) Ryan Succop Jersey , free safety Kevin Byard has cemented himself as the bread and butter of the Titans secondary.Byard led all safeties in both interceptions (8) and pass disruptions (16). While some of his interceptions came on a stroke of luck, Byard’s coverage skills, ball skills and vision all took a big step up, and he established himself as arguably the best young safety in football. His interception on Deshaun Watson in week 4 is a perfect example of his ball skills and ability to undercut the target.Byard is earning a little less than $4 million from his rookie contract. To get his high level of play from that amount of money is tremendous value for the Titans, and I’m convinced he still has more to show in 2018. 3. Delanie WalkerJay Biggerstaff-USA TODAY SportsDelanie Walker was a home run free agent signing for the Titans back in 2013, and that was done on a four-year $17.5 million contract. He’s given Tennessee extremely high tight end production as a result, putting up 356 receptions for 4,156 yards and 26 touchdowns, while being named to three consecutive Pro Bowls.Walker’s hands took a step down in 2017, but he was (still) just about the only receiver the Titans had that could consistently create separation. His chemistry with Marcus Mariota has also been noted, as they’ve connected for 12 touchdowns since 2015. In a new scheme, Walker should have a bounce back year. He’s 33 years old, but he’s also managed to stay relatively healthy Jurrell Casey Jersey , and I don’t see why he can’t have another Pro Bowl caliber season.2. Taylor LewanChristopher Hanewinckel-USA TODAY SportsThe highest paid offensive lineman in the NFL, Taylor Lewan, simply put, is the bread and butter of the Titans offensive line. Lewan’s refined technique as a pass blocker has helped give Mariota many clean pockets, and he is equally as impressive in the run game. As the left tackle to a right-handed quarterback, Lewan protects Mariota’s blind side, making it easier for the quarterback to adjust to pressure and survey his reads down the field. Tennessee’s offensive line simply isn’t the same without Lewan, but then again that’s pretty obvious. 1. Jurrell CaseyKirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsWith exception to Marcus Mariota, no player on the Titans is more important than star defensive tackle Jurrell Casey.You can line up Casey as a 3-tech and he’s phenomenal. You can put him in the A-gap, B-gap or C-gap and he’d overwhelm the lineman on the opposite side of the ball. He’s extremely explosive off of the snap, can control the speed of his jabs with relative ease, and he’s a monster as both a pass rusher and run stopper.The reason I have Casey as the most important non-quarterback on the Titans’ roster is simple. The Titans have made an effort to haul in younger defensive talent, snagging Harold Landry and Rashaan Evans from the same draft Cheap Rashaan Evans Jersey , drafting cornerback Adoree Jackson in 2017, and signing Malcolm Butler from New England. Instead of being a defense intent on rebuilding, with Jurrell Casey, the defense suddenly looks like it can be a top 15 unit. Casey makes the jobs of those around him on the defensive front much easier because of his versatility. He’s been rewarded by his high quality play with three consecutive Pro Bowl appearances as well, a testament to his value for Tennessee’s defense.So, those are my five most valuable non-quarterbacks on the Titans. With that said, who are your picks, and why? Marcus Mariota has shown flashes of brilliance during his brief NFL career.He had a perfect passer rating in his NFL debut and led a 19-point comeback for his first playoff victory.Now Mariota heads into his fourth season with only his fifth-year option on his contract guaranteed.It's time for Mariota to consistently show what he can do, especially after the Titans hired a new coach in January to put the quarterback into an offense that better fits both his arm and legs."I don't focus on trying to prove anything," Mariota said Wednesday. "I've just got to go out there and do my job."Before the Titans make a long-term commitment with a much larger contract, Mariota starts a window Sunday in the season opener in Miami to show if he really is their franchise quarterback. Even though he has had to learn his third offense in four years, that hurdle may not help get him beyond the $20.9 million he is due in 2019.Mariota already has won 20 games, most by any quarterback in his first three years with the franchise since George Blanda won 28 in this team's first three seasons. He also has a chance to become the franchise's first quarterback to lead the team to the playoffs in back-to-back years since Steve McNair in 2002 and 2003.But Mariota is coming off a season where he had more interceptions (15) than touchdowns (13) for the first time in his career. He also has yet to play in all 16 games in a regular season.The Titans hired Mike Vrabel to replace Mike Mularkey in January http://www.titanscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-josh-kline-jersey , and Vrabel hired Matt LaFleur as his offensive coordinator and Pat O'Hara as quarterbacks coach. They worked with Mariota on widening his stance and tweaking his passing mechanics during the offseason to give him more balance when throwing, hoping that leads to improved accuracy."He's done a good job," O'Hara said. "He's picked up a lot of good traits, and he feels good about it and he believes in it. We're ready to go."Mariota is ready to go. He missed last year's trip to Miami, a 16-10 loss, with an injury."This is what you work hard for," Mariota said. "Everything that you've done this offseason, you have an opportunity to go out there and kind of show what you've done. I'm excited. I'm excited for this team and I look forward to the challenge."Dolphins coach Adam Gase has the challenge of preparing for Mariota in a new offense with the Titans tipping nothing in the preseason."It is difficult because there are a lot of options that can take place to where it could be just normal drop-back pass., it could be zone read, it could be play-action where if we're not really doing a good job with our rush lanes and something opens up, he takes off," Mariota said.Teammates insist Mariota has nothing to prove to them. This is the quarterback who threw a block for Derrick Henry in their comeback victory in Kansas City, a game where he also scored after catching his own pass."I think Marcus is always cool and collected Cheap Will Compton Jersey ," three-time Pro Bowl tight end Delanie Walker said. "He's going to go out there and play his game. Again, we're paid to make our quarterback look good. He's going to need our help for that. We just need everybody to make plays, and Marcus will be all right."Two-time Pro Bowl left tackle Taylor Lewan said Mariota already has shown plenty."I think the confidence as never swayed anywhere other than we have full confidence in Marcus," Lewan said. "He's our quarterback. We're very lucky to have him."Vrabel takes a slightly different approach. The coach said every player and coach should be trying to prove his value every day."That's just the approach we have to take," Vrabel said. "Every day we're trying to prove our value to the team. If Marcus didn't come to work tomorrow, everybody would notice. You never want to be a guy that when you didn't show up for work or you were late, nobody really noticed."NOTES: S Kendrick Lewis (foot) was the only player not to practice Wednesday. Even RT Jack Conklin (left knee) was among four Titans limited at practice, including LB Derrick Morgan (knee), LB Rashaan Evans (hamstring) and LB Harold Landry (ankle).Follow Teresa M. Walker at teresamwalker
laiyongcai92
Прапорщик
Прапорщик

Маркер: asdf
Ствол: sdf
Фидер: dsfasd
Маска: fads
Баллон: fadsf
Регулятор: asdf

Re: The five most important players

Сообщение vanesela 09 апр 2019, 13:50

vanesela