Titans News: Bull Market

От администрации сайта paintball.lv

Titans News: Bull Market

Сообщение laiyongcai92 14 фев 2019, 08:08

Adam Schein wins Co-National Writer of the Week award as he says BUY IN to the Titans 3-1 start. It’s almost like he understands that the Titans beat 2 really good teams and won the third game with Blaine Gabbert. The other Co-National Writer of the Week is surprisingly Pete Prisco Womens Customized Tennessee Titans Jerseys , who ranks the Titans at #3 in his power rankings. Pete understands what power rankings are. They are rankings of how teams are performing right now, not projections, current, real www.tennesseetitansteamonline.com , rankings. I’ve seen the Titans as low as 20 in some places, and around 12 in others. Pete is by far the highest on the Titans, but with good reason. At the quarter pole of the season, the Titans are awarded the best coaching staff in the NFL by NFL.com. Couldn’t agree more. Jim Wyatt talks about 6 things he is noticing for Sunday’s game against the Bills. Logan Ryan tells PK that he was very much in the wrong calling out the leaders of the team because they didn’t fit his narrative. I think Logan Ryan is spot on with this and feel that Paul picked the wrong fight. I feel like the Titans stole won last week Tennessee Titans T-Shirt , either that or the Texans just really aren’t any good. Time will tell on that, but it is going to take another perfectly coached and executed game for the Titans to win today. Starting out 2-0 in the AFC South would be HUGE!The Titans had the Jaguars number last year. I am curious how much this staff will go back and look at those games and use similar stuff. My take is that this staff is willing to do whatever it takes to try and attack the weakness of the team they are facing. Derrick Henry is one of the biggest keys to this game. The best way to attack the Jags is to run power at them out of three wide sets. Henry had a good game in Jacksonville last year but wasn’t very efficient running the ball in week 17. He did take the long screen pass to the house, but you can’t count on that every game.Much like last week, everyone is picking against the Titans. Can they shock the world 2 weeks in a row?Nuts and boltsLocation: TIAA Bank Field Tennessee Titans Hats , Jacksonville, FLGame time: Sunday, September 23, 2018 | 12:00 p.m. CentralTV channel: CBSAnnouncers: Spero Dedes Tennessee Titans Hoodie , Adam ArchuletaOnline Stream/Replay: NFL GamepassLine: Jaguars -9.5We are going to use this as the open thread today, so use this to discuss the game.GO TITANS!!
laiyongcai92
Прапорщик
Прапорщик

Маркер: asdf
Ствол: sdf
Фидер: dsfasd
Маска: fads
Баллон: fadsf
Регулятор: asdf

Re: Titans News: Bull Market

Сообщение vanesela 09 апр 2019, 13:53

vanesela