the Cleveland Browns are on the West Coast

От администрации сайта paintball.lv

the Cleveland Browns are on the West Coast

Сообщение laiyongcai92 14 фев 2019, 09:05

On Sunday Authentic Darren Fells Jersey , when they take on the Oakland Raiders. To help preview a few topics from the Raiders’ perspective, we reached out to Levi Damien from Silver and Black Pride and exchanged five questions with him. Enjoy!Jon Gruden’s return to the NFL has gotten off to a rough start.Photo by Marc Serota/Getty ImagesChris: “The Raiders are 0-3 with Jon Gruden as their head coach. In each of those games, they’ve seemed to have the lead or be tied, only to collapse late in a major way. What has been Raiders fans’ impression of him leading the charge again? Happy? Frustrated?”Levi: “Mostly frustrated. Having a lead at the half only to blow it is logically frustrating. Some fans are clinging to the fact that they have looked good in the first half as proof this team has the ability to be competitive, which offers some hope, but makes it all the more gut wrenching they crumble when the opposing team adjusts to what the Raiders are doing in the second half. Some are also still of the mind that the Raiders are better than their 0-3 record suggests because of the level of competition they’ve faced in those three games. Teams with very good defenses that are currently 5-1 against the rest of the team’s they have faced.”Derek Carr has thrown 2 touchdown passes to 5 interceptions in 3 games this year.Photo by Marc Serota/Getty ImagesChris: “What is going on with Derek Carr? A few years ago, I thought he would be the type of quarterback who would throw for 30+ touchdowns and very few interceptions each year. Through 3 games, he is completing a very high 76.6% of his passes, but has thrown 2 touchdowns to 5 interceptions.”Levi: “There are a few things at work here. 1) He’s pushing too hard. Gruden wants him to be more aggressive, but often times Carr doesn’t seem to know where the line is between being aggressive and taking unnecessary risks with the football. 2) His internal clock has him panicking even when there isn’t pressure. A lot of his inflated completion percentage came from the game in Denver when Gruden had him throwing nothing but short, quick passes in order to keep pressure off of him. He seems to still have some residual effects from that hit that broke his fibula at the end of the 2016 season. Before that he was flinging the ball around and leading the Raiders to comeback wins. He hasn’t looked the same since. 3) There was always going to be a transition period with Carr is Gruden’s system. That 2016 season was the only season in his pro career in which he had the same offensive coordinator two seasons in a row. He had great confidence in that season because of how familiar he was with the offense he was running. He was comfortable and everything was second nature to him. That takes time. Perhaps a full season in the system. You see the makings of his potential in this system when he’s confident in the scripted first drive or two of games. After that, things fall apart.”Veteran OL Donald Penn has had a tough time adjusting to right tackle.Ron Chenoy-USA TODAY SportsChris: “Where is the strength and weakness of the Raiders’ offensive line?”Levi: “The weakness is the tackles. Kolton Miller is a rookie at left tackle still developing and Donald Penn is playing right tackle for the first time after being a left tackle for his entire career. Penn has especially looked like a fish out of water Authentic Damarious Randall Jersey , though part of that could be that teams typically put their best pass rusher over right tackle. But if he were to start to hold his own, they might start to move their top pass rusher to the left side. The interior line trio of of Kelechi Osemele, Rodney Hudson, and Gabe Jackson has been among the best in football in recent years, but has been rather average since last season when they were first asked to run zone concepts. They’ve all lost weight this year and are again being asked to run zone, though a slightly different form. Last season they started to put things together by midseason and that could happen again in this new scheme. They are still outstanding linemen, so even Tom Cable can only screw them up so much.”The Raiders’ defense has failed to generate a pass rush without Khalil Mack.Photo by Ezra Shaw/Getty ImagesChris: “After trading Khalil Mack, Oakland now has a league-low 3 sacks through 3 games. What has been the biggest area of weakness for Oakland’s defense?”Levi: “That would be it. Without Khalil Mack, the pass rush is basically non-existent. Two of their three sacks came on the interior, one was on a broken play from a high snap. Their defensive line has been a major weakness. They get little to no pressure and the interior line gets worn down and gouged on the ground as the game goes along. An indication of their lack of talent and depth is Clinton McDonald was the best looking player and he was among the players who the Broncos released in their final roster cuts and signed after week one. Justin Ellis was lost for the season after week one and PJ Hall was also injured and is questionable to return Sunday from his ankle injury.”LB Marquel Lee will take over for veteran Derrick Johnson before long.Sergio Estrada-USA TODAY SportsChris: “Tell us about one player on offense and one player on defense who have played pretty well but may not be a known name to Browns fans.”Levi: “I honestly can’t give you anyone on offense. All the players who have had good performances are well known. And outside of Marshawn Lynch, those performances have been wildly inconsistent with one great performance and not much before or after. On defense I mentioned Clinton McDonald, so I will say Marquel Lee and Erik Harris. Lee was the team’s fifth round pick last year and has been getting more time on the field replacing Derrick Johnson. Harris has looked great at safety Womens Denzel Ward Jersey , but for some reason doesn’t see a lot of time behind Reggie Nelson and Marcus Gilchrist. Though I keep expecting that to change and you never know if this could be the week it happens.”Chris: “I have a bonus question for you — you don’t have to talk about this too much, but once the Raiders move to Las Vegas, do you still plan on following the team?”Levi: “Yes I will still cover the team after the move to Vegas (or San Diego if they play there for a season in the interim) just as I always have.”Thanks again to Levi for taking the time to answer my questions. Even if he doesn't play again for a while, Baker Mayfield has given Cleveland a glimpse.Mayfield threw for 138 yards in a dominant first half for the Browns, who wrapped up the preseason with a 35-17 victory over the Detroit Lions on Thursday night. Mayfield completed a 41-yard pass to Devon Cajuste on the first play from scrimmage, and the top overall pick in this year's draft looked sharp throughout his two quarters directing the offense."I just think he improved every week," coach Hue Jackson said. "I thought tonight, making plays down the field with the ball, the accuracy of the ball. Throwing the ball away in some key situations in the scoring zone I thought was huge. I think he's growing every day."With Tyrod Taylor atop the depth chart at quarterback, the Browns are likely to bring Mayfield along slowly. This was a nice note for the rookie to finish on before the start of the regular season."Came out fast, we set the tone. Played well early," said Mayfield http://www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.com/jc-tretter-jersey , who made his first start of the preseason. "We wanted to stress that, and we made sure of that."Nick Chubb and Matthew Dayes ran for touchdowns for Cleveland in what was generally a battle of backups.The Lions closed out an uninspiring preseason under new coach Matt Patricia. They were booed off the field at halftime by the sparse crowd at Ford Field with the score 25-0."We obviously didn't play very well," Patricia said. "We have to do a better job of coaching and playing, but the positive is that we had some things come up now instead of in the regular season. That gives us a chance to work on them between now and the first game."Jake Rudock did little to distinguish himself in the competition to back up quarterback Matthew Stafford. When Rudock was taken out late in the second quarter, the Lions had been outgained 261-40 and had only two first downs — and both of those came on Cleveland penalties.Matt Cassel took over at quarterback and led Detroit down the field in the 2-minute drill. Then, defensive lineman Nate Orchard made a leaping interception near the line of scrimmage and ran it back 64 yards for a touchdown with 28 seconds left in the half.Cleveland went for 2, and the Lions were called for roughing the passer. Detroit was then called for having 12 men in formation. Dontrell Hilliard eventually ran the ball in to make it 25-0.Dayes had 77 yards on eight carries, although he ended up with an ankle issue. His touchdown came from 42 yards out in the second quarter.The Lions had 2 yards rushing in the first half.Rudock returned to the game in the second half, but it was more of the same for Detroit until the Lions finally scored a couple touchdowns in the fourth quarter."At this point, there's nothing I can do. I can say that I'm not going to worry about it, but it is human nature," Rudock said. "There are 90 guys in here http://www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.com/joel-bitonio-jersey , and there are only going to be 53 here. Obviously, I want to be one of them, but I've done what I can. Now it is out of my hands."The Lions were outscored 68-16 in the first half this preseason.HIGHLIGHTOrchard's touchdown could be a big play for the 25-year-old lineman. A second-round draft pick in 2015, he started 11 games that season but has only two starts since."He made a play. He made a real big-time football play right before half," Jackson said. "Everything's going to be evaluated for our players. The most important thing is we put the right 53 guys on this team."NO RUSHThe Lions finished the preseason with just two sacks in four games. Christian Ringo had one Thursday just before the 2-minute warning in the second half.MOVING ONThe Browns released linebacker Mychal Kendricks on Wednesday night, hours after he was charged by federal prosecutors in Philadelphia with insider trading."It's a disappointment, any time you lose a good player. He's a good player," Jackson said. "He's not on our team anymore, so I don't want to talk about him. We're going to do everything we can to improve the position as we move forward."INJURIESBrowns: Linebacker James Burgess left in the first half with a concussion. Linebacker Justin Currie injured his knee.Lions: Safety Rolan Milligan (chest) was injured on the first play from scrimmage. Running back Zach Zenner (back) and tackle Corey Robinson (foot) were also hurt during the game. Safety Marcus Cromartie went down near midfield in the fourth quarter and walked off gingerly with a hip injury.ANTHEM UPDATENobody appeared to be kneeling for the national anthem.UP NEXTBrowns: Host Pittsburgh on Sept. 9.Lions: Host the New York Jets on Sept. 10.Follow Noah Trister at Twitter/noahtrister Custom Cleveland Browns Jerseys
laiyongcai92
Прапорщик
Прапорщик

Маркер: asdf
Ствол: sdf
Фидер: dsfasd
Маска: fads
Баллон: fadsf
Регулятор: asdf

Re: the Cleveland Browns are on the West Coast

Сообщение vanesela 09 апр 2019, 13:58

vanesela