That bodes well in what is now the most important 60 minutes

От посетителей сайта

That bodes well in what is now the most important 60 minutes

Сообщение panxing18 03 апр 2019, 05:26

If you’ve been following along this week Sam Shields Jersey , you know that the Los Angeles Rams are about as healthy as you could ever ask them to be as they head into the NFC Championship game against the New Orleans Saints. season.And the Friday injury report isn’t going to raise any concerns. The Saints, however, will be without a pair of pass-catchers. And despite the injury report listing him as questionable for Sunday’s game, the Saints will indeed be without veteran tight end Benjamin Watson — as it was announced earlier that he’ll miss the game with appendicitis. You’ve got to feel for a 15-year veteran like Watson, who announced he’ll retire after this season. Should the Rams win on Sunday, it’s clearly not the exit to his career the 38 year old TE had envisioned. But the absence of Watson and Keith Kirkwood, along with the dinged up nature of their offensive line, bode well for the Rams. There’s still plenty to play for as the Los Angeles Rams prepare to face the San Francisco 49ers in the regular season finale. During their Week 7 matchup, the Rams faced turnover-prone 49ers QB C.J. Beathard and rolled to an easy 39-10 win. Is the Niners’ recent resurgence including a win over the Seattle Seahawks for real? Or will LA dominate again and rest some starters en route to the #2 seed in the NFC?Here are five Rams who should play critical roles in Sunday’s matchup:DT Aaron DonaldLos Angeles Rams DT Aaron Donald is 3.5 sacks away from breaking Michael Strahan’s single season sack record. If you follow me on Twitter, you’ll note that I believe the real record is 21.5.Either way, SF QB Nick Mullens had better be ready for a Rambush (see what I did there?!) Aqib Talib Jersey , as Donald had 4 sacks the last time these two teams met. It’s simply must-see TV.RB Todd Gurley / RB C.J. AndersonGurley says he wants to give it a go Sunday. I’d expect him to sit. If he doesn’t, it’ll be interesting to see how HC Sean McVay deploys his lead back and spells him with week 16 revelation Anderson. Either way, I’ll be watching to see if the game plan is once again run-heavy as the Rams fine-tune a more balanced attack heading into the postseason.TE Gerald EverettYoung Gerald has seen his workload increase in recent weeks, including a few jet sweeps last week. McVay also tightened up his formations a bit, and ran more 2-TE sets, which allowed Everett to leak out for some easy check-down opportunities. Between YG and WR Josh Reynolds, the Rams have done a solid job of replacing some of WR Cooper Kupp’s production. I expect to see Everett have a day on Sunday, as the Rams tallied just 1 catch for -5 yards from TEs in their week 7 matchup. Will 49ers DC Robert Saleh be looking for him?ILB Mark BarronBarron is back. Fact or fiction?I’d venture it’s somewhere in between, but on the whole the oft-injured Rams inside ‘backer has at least appeared more physical and to have regained some of his missing burst in the past few weeks. San Francisco will bring a mix of RB Jeff Wilson and RB Alfred Morris (presumably, as RB Matt Breida has been ruled out). Along with ILB Cory Littleton, Barron will need to make sound decisions in coverage Marcus Peters Jersey , as San Francisco TE George Kittle is second only to Kansas City Chiefs TE Travis Kelce in receiving yards with a whopping 1,228. CB Aqib TalibAnother Ram who looks to be regaining his form is Talib. Despite a shaky performance at home against the Philadelphia Eagles, Talib’s return has solidified the LA secondary. It’s nice to not bitch about CBs Marcus Peters, Troy Hill, and Sam Shields every week, isn’t it? I don’t have the numbers handy, but it’s clear the Rams pass defense is markedly improved when #21 plays. He may not yet be 100%, but look for him to help shut down a banged-up San Francisco receiving corps en route to a 13-3 campaign and the #2 seed in the NFC.
panxing18
Старшина
Старшина

Re: That bodes well in what is now the most important 60 minutes

Сообщение vanesela 10 апр 2019, 08:03

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Re: That bodes well in what is now the most important 60 minutes

Сообщение vanesela 30 май 2019, 18:54

vanesela
Капитан