It’s all fun and games until someone loses a finger I

От посетителей сайта

It’s all fun and games until someone loses a finger I

Сообщение panxing18 07 май 2019, 08:55

f you were watching the Minnesota Vikings’ 38-31 loss to the Los Angeles Rams on Thursday Night Football Tom Compton Jersey , you probably noticed that there were a couple of times where tight end David Morgan had to serve as the Vikings’ long snapper in place of Kevin McDermott. We’ve seen Morgan handle those duties before, as he did so last season in Green Bay when McDermott suffered what would up being a season-ending injury.As it turns out, McDermott had to sit out for a while because he lost the tip of one of his fingers.Let me repeat that. . .dude had the tip of one of his fingers ripped off. And it wasn’t enough to keep him out for the whole game!I’m not totally sure whose face mask McDermott got his finger caught in. But it would appear that it occurred on Dan Bailey’s 37-yard field goal in the second quarter that made it a 10-7 Vikings lead. McDermott was the long snapper for that play, but when the Vikings scored a touchdown on their next possession to make it 17-14, Morgan was snapping to Matt Wile, and Morgan snapped to Wile so that he could punt the ball away on the Vikings’ next series.After that, however Alexander Mattison Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , McDermott was back out there again, and handled the snapping duties for the rest of the game.Tony Bennett may have left his heart in San Francisco, but on Thursday night Kevin McDermott left part of his finger in Southern California. Pretty surprising, I know"Now that we’re less than one month away from the 2019 NFL Draft in Nashville, there are places that are still taking a look back at the 2018 version and projecting what teams should have done. Our friends at the SB Nation mothership are among that crowd, as they posted their 2018 re-draft yesterday. Not surprisingly, they had the Minnesota Vikings addressing the offensive line first rather than waiting until Round 2.The selection was not guard Will Hernandez Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , who many. . .including our 2018 Mock Draft Database. . .were projecting the Vikings to select at #30 overall. In this re-draft scenario, he was already off the board when the Vikings selected. Instead, the Vikings select a versatile interior lineman, as they grab Iowa offensive lineman James Daniels with their first-round pick.Daniels ultimately went to the Chicago Bears with their second-round selection, #39 overall. Here’s the commentary on the Daniels selection and how he would have fit in with the Vikings.Daniels likely would have been an upgrade at either of the guard spots from what the Vikings ran out there last year, to be honest. He also would have given them a fallback option at center in the event that Pat Elflein doesn’t quite develop the way that the Vikings are hoping that he will.With the Vikings still having serious questions along the interior of their offensive line, Elflein included Alexander Mattison Jersey nfl draft , it will be interesting to see if the Vikings will use their first-round selection this year to address their deficiencies in that area or if they’ll roll the dice like they did last year and attempt to address the offensive line in Round 2. They got burned by attempting to do that last year, and unless a real difference-maker at another position happens to fall to #18, I think they almost have to do it this time around.Of course, I’m not Rick Spielman. . .though I have played him on this site on several occasions. . .so who knows what he’s going to do. I think I know what we’re all hoping for, though.
panxing18
Старшина
Старшина

Вернуться в Сообщения и обращения