keep you right on your

От посетителей сайта

keep you right on your

Сообщение Cl11234566 09 янв 2020, 03:51

Russia has announced its roster for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia. Alex Ovechkin, Evgeni Malkin and former New Jersey Devils sniper Ilya Kovalchuk highlight the 25 names unveiled by the host nation. The roster features 10 players currently playing in the Kontinental Hockey League in addition to 15 NHLers. Canadian NHL clubs will be well represented with the Montreal Canadiens Andrei Markov and Alexei Emelin, the Edmonton Oilers Anton Belov in addition to Toronto Maple Leafs winger Nikolai Kulemin. The Russian team named 18-year-old Dallas Stars rookie Valeri Nichushkin to the roster but did not name 20-year-old Oilers forward Nail Yakupov. The complete Russian roster is as follows: Goalkeepers: Sergei Bobrovsky, Semyon Varlamov, Alexander Yeryomenko. Defenders: Anton Belov, Alexei Emelin, Andrei Markov, Evgeny Medvedev, Nikita Nikitin, Ilya Nikulin, Fedor Tyutin, Slava Voynov. Forwards: Artem Anisimov, Pavel Datsyuk, Denis Kokarev, Ilya Kovalchuk, Nikolai Kulemin, Evgeni Malkin, Valeri Nichushkin, Alex Ovechkin, Alexander Popov, Alexander Radulov, Sergei Soin, Vladimir Tarasenko, Alexei Tereshenko, Viktor Tikhonov. The host Russians will be looking to rebound from a disappointing performance at the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver that saw the team finish sixth. They were defeated 7-3 in the quarter-finals by Canada. Russia will be joined in Group A in Sochi by Slovakia, Slovenia and the United States. Curtis DeLoatch Jersey Retro . And though his comeback night didnt quite go to script, Bryant couldnt help reflecting on the work necessary to get back on that court -- and all the months of steady labour ahead to reclaim his game. Bryant had nine points and eight rebounds in his season debut, but Amir Johnson scored a career-high 32 points in the trade-depleted Toronto Raptors 106-94 victory over Los Angeles on Sunday night. Jeff Walker Jersey Retro . -- John Senden never imagined it would take more than seven years to win again. https://www.cheapjerseyslines.com/nyle- ... sey-retro/. - Kyle Wood and Barclay Goodrow scored second period power-play goals to provide all of the scoring for the North Bay Battalion in a 2-0 victory over the Erie Otters in Ontario Hockey League action on Thursday. Jordan Bernstine Jersey Retro .com Tours season-opening Colombia Championship on Sunday, breaking the course record with an 8-under 63 in the completion of the third round before rain washed out play. Walt Merrill Jersey Retro . Vettel only needs to finish fifth or better Sunday to wrap up the championship with three races remaining, and bettered his own lap record to claim his third straight pole at Buddh International Circuit.CHARLESTON, W.Va. - New York Jets quarterback Geno Smith is eager to work with Michael Vick, even if it means a hotly contested competition for the starting job. "Awesome, man. Vicks my guy," Smith said during a fan signing event Saturday in West Virginia. "We needed to find a guy that was legitimately a guy that could come in and play. I think thats what we did. "Mission accomplished." Vick signed a one-year deal with the Jets on Friday, the same day New York released former starter Mark Sanchez. The Jets hope Vick, who spent the last five seasons with the Philadelphia Eagles, will be able to push Smith during training camp. Vick is "going to be a guy I can work with, have a really good working relationship with and also compete with," Smith said at the Charleston Civic Center. Smith was unfazed by Vicks comments Friday night on a conference call with New York-area reporters that he wouldnt necessarily be content standing on the sideline all season. "Thats every quarterback," Smith said. "I understand where Mikes coming from. No one wants to sit the bench. I dont know a player that does." Smith threw for 12 touchdowns and 21 interceptions in his rookie season while starting all 16 games after Sanchez injured his right shoulder in the preseason. He drew praise from coach Rex Ryan for a sttrong finish in which the Jets won three of their last four to finish 8-8, but Smith expects to have "an open competition" with Vick for the starting job — just like it will be for every position on the team.dddddddddddd "Its just good to have a guy to compete with like Mike," Smith said. "Were going to compete. Were not going to say, Hey, youre the starter. And well leave it at that. We want to get better. "I love it. Its really making everyone work harder and keep you right on your toes because you dont have a moment to be satisfied or just say Ive arrived. Youve got to continue to work at it." Smith respects the opinion of Vick, who first reached out to him during Smiths senior season at West Virginia in 2012. Smith, a second-round pick, recalled that the NFL draft process and how to handle expectations were among the topics they discussed. "Some of the things I asked him was, How did you deal with being THE guy?" Smith said. "I was in that situation last year. As soon as I walked into the locker room, I was expected to produce. And as we all know in the league, its hard to do that. If youre not on a team thats already set up to win, youre going to have your struggles. "It was more about me just having an understanding of the position that Im in and just continuing to grow." ' ' '
Cl11234566
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Сообщения и обращения