asics nimbus 19 mens

От посетителей сайта

asics nimbus 19 mens

Сообщение Arthur Stella 25 май 2020, 10:03

Bartold then discusses that he believes some runners should asics gt 3000 forefoot strike, and I agree. Some people will naturally forefoot strike in any shoe you give them, just as some people will continue to heel strike even when you take their shoes off  see Daniel Lieberman's 2010 Nature paper for evidence of this. However, both cases are rare  forefoot striking in lifted shoes is not common, just as heel striking barefoot is not common. I also agree that many runners do just fine heel striking, but anecdotal evidence (and I get a lot of it) suggests that others do not, and that moving to less shoe can be of great benefit. Does everyone need to go minimalist? No, absolutely not. If you are running pain free in ASICS 2100 series shoes, by all means, keep doing so. Being able to run is what is important after all, and why mess with what's working. However, as Bartold points out, humans are variable, so why should we expect the 12mm lift, heel strike model to work for everyone? This is why I'm so perplexed at his willingness to fight the minimalist movement. If some people are benefiting it, why all of the resistance? Sure, ASICS asics gt 2000 4 womens makes racing flats that are similar to many minimalist shoes, but good luck to the recreational runner who wants to find a pair to try on and doesn't have access to a specialty running store. It's pretty darn unlikely that you'll find the Piranha or Hyperspeed at your local Foot Locker or Dick's Sporting Goods. Until recently, the average runner has had little choice but to go with asics kayano womens 23 the 12mm lift, heel striking model. Thankfully, progressive companies like Saucony, Merrell, Altra, Vibram, and New Balance are bringing alternative options to the running masses.

And yes, runner's will always get injured, and we will do so because we are often dumb and run more than we should and when we should not. However, in the absence of clinical trials, which ASICS has not published in a peer reviewed journal to show that their own shoes reduce injuries, we rely mostly on anecdote. Anecdotes suggest that some runners benefit from a barefoot or minimalist approach. Why ignore this? If you believe that humans are variable, why is the 12mm model so ubiquitous in the ASICS shoe lineup. Where's the evidence?

How about the series of studies by the military ( Knapik et al., 2009; Knapik et al., 2010b ) asics kayano 24 mens which showed that when assigning shoes based upon arch type, recruits (thousands of them were included in these studies) were just as well off being assigned a stability shoe by default as they were being put in the correct type of shoe for their arch type. So much for that wet test ASICS!

I think I've said enough here. My position is and has been that each runner is an individual, and I agree with Bartold when he states that. Given this, different runners have different preferences and needs. Some may want a 12mm lifted shoe, but others don't. Some of those who don't might have made the switch to escape a long term injury, and it's clear that in many cases switching to minimalist shoes has helped. Some (like me) switch simply because we enjoy running in minimalist shoes more than in big heavy clunkers (and yes, I have run in Asicsa Kayanos as well as the 2100 series). I was never injured seriously in bulky shoes, and I haven't been injured seriously in minimalist shoes. I may or may not be faster now, it's really hard to tell. But I will say that I am enjoying running more, and that's all that really matters to me, and I really don't care if that gets published in a peer reviewed journal.

Dude, are you serious? Ok, forget about claims. Let's get down to the actual process of going to the store and buying running shoes. Why does the shoe industry feel that shoes with a 12mm (or greater) heel lift are the "gold standard?" If there is no peer-reviewed evidence that these highly-cushioned shoes prevent injury or are more beneficial than zero drop shoes then why is there not more variety out there? If the studies are "still out" on either "minimal" or "maximal" (for lack of a better term) shoes then asics nimbus 19 mens why isn't there an even representation of both styles on shoe store shelves? It would make sense that since you've said yourself that all runners are different and will therefore require different styles of running shoes then there would be an even representation of both "minimal" and "maximal" shoes in stores. Instead, when I go to my local Fleet Feet running store there are about 60 highly-cushioned shoe choices and only about 6 "minimal" style shoes. I know you can't speak for the shoe industry so just speak for Asics or what you've Изображение come to learn in your employment at Asics (if possible).
Arthur Stella
Рядовой

Вернуться в Сообщения и обращения