Branko Dukic, who is 29, follows a Man

От посетителей сайта

Branko Dukic, who is 29, follows a Man

Сообщение lebaobei123 11 сен 2017, 05:43

MONTREAL -- It seems that New Jersey Devils veterans Jaromir Jagr and Martin Brodeur still have some good hockey left in their 41-year-old bodies. The future hall of famers stole the show at the Bell Centre on Tuesday night, with Jagr moving into seventh place in all-time goal scoring and Brodeur stopping 29 shots as the Devils downed the Montreal Canadiens 4-1. "We talk to each other a lot about certain things," Brodeur said. "I think we have a lot in common about what our careers brought us. "Its nice to relate to a guy. Its been a while since Ive been able to do that here in New Jersey because we had so many young guys. Its been fun to watch him play. Its pretty impressive what hes accomplished." Jagr tied the game at 17:23 of the first period with his first goal in 11 games and his 14th of the season. But more importantly, it was the 695th of a career that began in 1990 with the Pittsburgh Penguins. That moved him past Mark Messier into seventh place all-time in goals. It came days after he passed former Penguins teammate Mario Lemieux for seventh place in career points with 1,724. Brodeur, making his first start in four games, extended his NHL record for wins to 682, although a Max Pacioretty goal at the 7:00 mark of the first period kept his shutout record at 124. At the end, both were called onto the ice for an ovation from the 21,273 Bell Centre fans as Brodeur was named first star and Jagr got second star. "I didnt expect that in somebody elses building, but theres a little history here for me," said Brodeur, a Montreal native whose father Denis was once the Canadiens team photographer. "Its definitely nice of them to do that." Montreal had a 30-19 shot advantage, but the Devils (20-18-10) scored more than two goals for the first time in six outings and the second time in their last 11. Brodeur and some tenacious third-period checking did the rest as New Jersey stretched its points streak to five games. Canadiens coach Michel Therrien felt his team played with energy, but just couldnt score. "We competed," said Therrien. "We set the tempo, but the story of the game was Marty Brodeur. "He was phenomenal. We were the attacking team. We outshot them, but it was one of those nights when you run into a hot goaltender." Despite their age, neither Brodeur nor Jagr has decided on retirement just yet. The game was billed as possibly Brodeurs last visit to the Bell Centre, but hes not ready to concede that. "It might be my last one but it might not either," he said. "I just want to play well when I play. "It doesnt matter what situation Im in. Im there to win hockey games and thats it. Ill do that as long as they let me do it." Jagr, who was chosen to play for the Czech Republic at the Sochi Olympics next months, was even more adamant about continuing his career. "Ive said many times, Im not thinking about retiring yet," he said. "Im not counting my games yet, as long as I have fun." Goals early in the second frame from youngsters Eric Gelinas and Adam Henrique were the difference. Dainius Zubrus scored into an empty net, with an assist from Jagr, in the final minute. Brodeur said Paciorettys goal on a long wrist shot that flew past his glove caused him to bear down and try to keep the Devils in the game. "Our team, were kind of goal challenged, so its hard to give up the first goal," he said. "I havent played in a while and I thought this is not good. But I picked it up after that a little bit and we played a really solid hockey game." Montreal (26-16-5) was coming off one of its best games of the season in a 2-1 win over Chicago but could not duplicate that effort. The Canadiens went 0 for 3 with the man advantage, a fifth-straight game with no power-play goals. Pacioretty struck first with his 20th of the season, but Jagr got it back when he got around Josh Gorges and used his long reach to put the puck past Carey Price and in off the far post. Gelinas scored from the point on a power play 1:20 into the second period and Henrique got his sixth goal in the last 10 games from a scramble in the Montreal crease at 4:02. The crowd booed as what appeared to be a Brendan Gallagher goal was disallowed later by video review for inadvertently kicking the puck in late in the second. Notes: David Desharnais sat out with a flu and his spot on Montreals top line was taken by Lars Eller. Francis Bouillon moved in as a seventh defenceman. . . Ryan Clowe picked up two assists and has seven points in his last five games. . . It was the third and last meeting of the season between the teams. Montreal won the series 2-1-0. Adidas Matthew Tkachuk Jersey . Linemates Ryan Johansen and Boone Jenner each had a goal and an assist in the first period, and Sergei Bobrovsky made 36 saves to lead the Blue Jackets past the Florida Panthers 4-1 on Saturday night. Adidas TJ Brodie Jersey . Formula One Teams Association secretary general Oliver Weingarten says the organization collapsed over unpaid subscription fees and a failure to strike an agreement for 2014 with all 11 teams. http://www.flameshockeypro.com/adidas+t ... mes+jersey. -- Among the 31 players at the Montreal Canadiens rookie camp, none feels closer to cracking the NHL roster than right winger Aaron Palushaj. Adidas Kris Versteeg Jersey . The Blue Jackets announced the injury through their official Twitter account Friday afternoon. Gaborik, 31, has scored five goals and six assists in 17 games with the Blue Jackets in 2013-14. Adidas Troy Brouwer Jersey . -- Los Angeles Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw was placed on the 15-day disabled list Saturday for the first time in his seven-year career because of a swollen muscle in his left upper back.WINNIPEG -- A Winnipeg soccer player has been suspended from the sport for 15 years and fined $250 over allegations that he punched and kicked a referee. The Manitoba Soccer Association ruling on Branko Dukic, who is 29, follows a Manitoba Major Soccer League match in late May. Witnesses say a player who was upset at being given a yellow card argued on the field and taunted the referee to give him a second yellow card. They ssay the official was about to pull out a second card when he was punched in the jaw and kicked twice as he lay unconscious on the ground.dddddddddddd The referee suffered a concussion and an off-duty Winnipeg police officer involved in another game nearby came over to detain the player. Dukic, who has apologized to the referee, has been charged with assault causing bodily harm and will appear in court July 30. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lebaobei123
Прапорщик
Прапорщик

cheap nfl jerseys 0-10-0-10-233665 cheap nhl jerseys

Сообщение SUo71pnwhl 29 апр 2018, 12:41

These two systems work together to detoxify the body. If I cannot inspire people to share my message of their own free will, then I have already lost. Those eddies slow you down even more. You may also be able to find foreclosure auctions and other totally free listings..

wholesale football jerseys It can hold three bikes and a full size quad. A piece bearing this number is generally considered to be Sterling Silver but this really only means that it has a silver content of 0.925 which is the same silver content as established by the British Sterling Silver Assay Mark. wholesale football jerseys

cheap jerseys china They tied two belts together, end to end, making one giant belt, and they had these belts in a figure eight around the neck. I probably compare this to the Xbox vs Sony debate in gaming. If you are looking to grow your hair out, this might be a good trick to use to dial back the need for hair cuts and trims.. cheap authentic jerseys

cheapjerseys The energy of the waves continues travelling through the sea. "They work like four days on, four days off, 24 hours, with no break, no alcohol. Especially by the absence of something. The guy picked up someone else and started heading in my general direction. cheapjerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale You can move on to a 455 Tacticool when you ready to teach your child how to work a scope.. It was cute, simple and very worry free.. The renaissance fair has me There's a bit of a challenge we're going to do. And to this day, I love playing old point and click adventure games like the Kings Quest and Monkey Island series. cheap jerseys wholesale

I always look forward to getting past that 20km mark so that you can start counting down. If he starts slumping he will be sent back to AAA. Speaking of that, let's get to it. I also think that were educating our clients of just cause she has four million followers.

If I hadn already packed away my Wii U and set up a Switch in it place. He is a brilliant marketer, but he is too ambitious for his own good. She is literally the same character in every movie. Know exactly what features you want by building it online, and then see what the local dealers have in stock.

cheapjerseys Hopefully you have a few stores you can call. Police say they got a tip about a suicidal man, searched this home in an affluent neighborhood outside of Erie, Pennsylvania, and found grazioli's wife dead inside, shot in the head. You don't even need to leave the office.. wholesale china jerseys

It wasn't just because Siri could understand its owners spoken instructions and answer questions, dial phone numbers, give a weather report, look up directions to a destination, or even find the best Thai restaurant in a neighborhood and make a reservation.

seys china|cheap nhl jerseys|cheap mlb jerseys|cheap football jerseys|cheap nba jerseys|cheap ncaa jerseys|wholesale jerseys|wholesale china jerseys|wholesale jerseys china|cheapjerseys|cheap jerseys wholesale|cheap authentic jerseys}[/url] My goal and inspiration lately is my own hostillis mimosa tek and experiment with spirit molecule as i have not yet found my way to the glory. A ball is a pitch that is out of the strike zone, which is an imaginary rectangular box that typically runs the width of the plate and from the hitter's chest to his knees. seys china|cheap nhl jerseys|cheap mlb jerseys|cheap football jerseys|cheap nba jerseys|cheap ncaa jerseys|wholesale jerseys|wholesale china jerseys|wholesale jerseys china|cheapjerseys|cheap jerseys wholesale|cheap authentic jerseys}[/url]

Pounds came off, it was easy. But the news media loves a story like this and there lies the problem. My point is not that all men were perfect Darcys in the glory days of our ancestors, and now all we've got are degenerate Roissys. They were real gentlemen, too, and fizzing with creativity and charisma.".

You can compare NaVi with VP, except NaVi has S1mple that is carrying his tier 4 teammates every single game. Then if he saw me and my rhythm guy voicing chords a certain way, he play the song in a different position from us.. 1 Electric Guitars are very different than acoustice guitar, easier to play physically, and imho, more fun.

cheap nfl jerseys Your Tear/Seraph is greedy and doesn help the team, it doesn help your damage and that why you play Brand/Zyra. If you don't have chum or don't want to bother with it you can always use a slip lead rig with a big baitfish. Century ago. Heroin addicts would be getting pure heroin free from their Dr via universal healthcare, with clean needles to boot. cheap nfl jerseys

Bravos Fabulous Food Wonderful Service Superb Host In the midst of Puerto Vallarta's happening nightlife scene, just a short colorful stroll from the beach, this inviting south side eatery offers up generous servings of flavorful international food and drink.
SUo71pnwhl
Капитан
Капитан

cheap jerseys wholesale 0-10-0-10-233679 cheap jerseys

Сообщение HuLPivEzQt 01 май 2018, 01:04

The person may grow to resent you and his/her feelings because they're not coming from a natural, pure place, and it can make any break up very messy with tons of baggage.. The Star Wars Trilogy: Every guy already knows all the plot twists and can probably recite the lines to the entire trilogy.

People say to me that being a Gold Recipient is stupid and that the features don do anything that RES doesn but I don care, I want to go to /r/lounge. Mr. I moved him up into the Brad Hand, Wade Davis range of closers, and he could move higher than that if he looks dominant upon his return.I would probably hold onto Leone until Holland is ready to go, but I don think owning Leone makes much difference in how much you bid.HoneyPotterGang 1 point submitted 1 month agoI'm sure you aren't checking this anymore, but if you are, should I roster Greg Holland in a 12 team league? I drafted him but now am wondering if I would be better off rostering somebody who is on a roster.

cheap nhl jerseys He wanted to be interred face down, with his head pointed eastward and a clam shell in each hand. I fucking hate people who drive around looking for a spot so they don have to walk an couple extra steps. Avoid impulse buying. GP is by far of the better vocations in terms of shift length and unpaid hours, compared to say, surgery. cheap nhl jerseys

cheap jerseys china I get more respect, more priority, more benefits, and that's before even the work itself, which is relatively easy, easy to learn, and I can ask a dozen people for help. You kept that secret but when Trump disappointed you by firing you, you had no problems leaking. wholesale china jerseys

You also confirm that you have access to the necessary equipment and are able to receive, open, print, or store Electronic Communications.. No one is perfect. 1. Peacock Flower (Caesalpinia Pulcherrima)An excellent bush with lovely miniature, they are flowers that bloom in summer.

cheap jerseys supply Poi proviamo a legalizzare la droga per un mesetto, e il mese successivo rendiamo illegale l la tua un fomentazione, ma devi capire che dal presidente di una delle camere ci si aspetta che faccia un minimo di analisi prima di prendere decisioni.. Amid that turbulence, in 1792, Mary Wollstonecraft published one of the seminal works of modern feminism. cheap jerseys supply

I wrote last week about trouble I was having getting my five year old to after school classes. It is thought that in youth, a woman can be as adventurous, experimental, and/or as bold as she want. I attended a fundamentalist Baptist high school that strongly promoted seperatist colleges like Hyles Anderson and Bob Jones.

cheap mlb jerseys Directions: Fold suede fabric in half, lengthwise. And I not sure about how you characterized Okoye rejection of Killmonger. I kinda suspect it is. Not really, I brought them out of a wash and did the whole towel twist dry thing and then hung them. Pollution from cars can deposit harmful chemicals on the plant. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap mlb jerseys You can also try playing the root note of the chord on the first quarter note, then strumming the entire chord on the second.. Jesus never speaks about it because He took it for granted since homosexual behavior was universally condemned in Judaism. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap baskball jerseys It was hard to acknowledge the fact that should my close group of friends and I split up, I be alone and probably won be able to form new friendships but that just the way it is.. Probably earlier than is advisable. The same article mentioned a homosexual slur the Bums chanted at Pete Rose when he was playing for the Reds, so that would place it between when my family left Chicago and when Rose left Cincy. cheap baskball jerseys

cheap jerseys china Not give the job to pimps and thugs.. No nail file. Have you set and studied a hamster and noticed how very small they are compared to you. But still you can run modified Android Jelly Bean on it. A harsh assessment? Perhaps. But Mueller is investigating Russia more importantly. cheap mlb jerseys

I feel bad for her but trying to blame a team owner for going the extra mile for you is why people don extend a hand to help more often in life. He broke those rules not just once but over over again. It was a pretty big step. Bronco in the left the car dash in residence in mister cowlings bronco correct correct.
HuLPivEzQt
Капитан
Капитан

cheap authentic jerseys 0-10-0-10-233679 wholesale jerseys c

Сообщение HuLPivEzQt 01 май 2018, 01:04

It isn the only stupid change google has made recently. I can support that.. Make sure this person works at a company or is NOT working for the government.I know it is kind of ironic that in the beginning of this text I told you that you won get any advice from some random person on Reddit and went on an wrote a frickin large paragraph but I think everyone would agree that you need to get professional help.

cheap nfl jerseys "All the Chinese players love polo the same as serious polo players all over the world," Liu says while sitting on the sidelines of the Goldin Metropolitan field. A lot of these are decent options, but most of them run off of the AT network (Straight Talk can be either). cheapjerseys

cheap jerseys Best wishes to you!Nell some people think that love, in itself, should be obvious. I have no fucking clue what I ate but it made me feel weird. What I did feel the need to address however was the way you started it, which immediately put me in a bad mood for any further conversation, since it not the first time Reddit had to ruin an initially civil discussion with nonsensical claims etc. cheap jerseys

cheap authentic jerseys She doesn't know what she expects and is 35? Red flag. After following Frank's orders to flood his school, Donnie shares his experiences with the school's psychotherapist Dr. We needed guts to succeed; I still proud of this team. "When they burn down a building, they're committing arson. cheap jerseys

Without the action of digestive enzymes, we would starve to death unless we could find predigested food. Get your auction listings presented beautifully on a flyer or product list so no one misses out on an item they are really interested in. So good job on spending too much on a used truck..

It doesn help that you don move very fast compared to the distance you need to travel.. Her dark eyes, rimmed with kohl, reflect the intelligence she inherited from her father and her father's father and the African women who bore their children, for hundreds of years, since the time of Alexander the Great.

The bed, the sink, the toilet, the floor, the walls. Do not buy the cheap wraps for saving money. The difference is how that power is divided between them. Del Santo won both matches, part of an unreal 64 0 he had in Lucha de Apuesta bouts. I found your hub very informative and important..

"Walking is also one of the few forms of physical activity that can be easily implemented into most exercise routines, regardless of your age, gender or exercise history.". Love flows out spontaneously from a spirit filled person, both love for God and love for men.

cheapjerseys World juniors lmao. From what I understand they must note the additives and mark them as Spiced of Flavoured rums. Some know valrico for the flooding brought by last year's hurricane Irma and the deluge of media that descended after baby Sabrina vanished. cheapjerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale I will save that for closer to Election Day. Elbow as well we'll that a Medicare to have more kids there's those inmates it. Or any alcohol. There no test you have to take to become a parent and the young couple who believes in prayer doesn typically want their child to die but at some point there has to be some responsibility for criminal negligence. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap nhl jerseys Buyers get 5 percent off the retail price of any Mercedes C, E, SLK and CLK Class model if they visit Germany to adopt their new Benz. Aspects like the strategic vision in Three Horizons, the changes to the business of ambidextrous organisations, and setting an overall innovation agenda and resources with portfolio management. cheap nhl jerseys

wholesale football jerseys When he was out he used to make me "jail house slams" basically whatever you can find to throw into ramen as you said. Or maybe she knows she your friend, and she looked at you because that what friends do sometimes.. The priesthood began so the Israelites and God had a mediator. wholesale football jerseys

Food and Drug Administration, compared the predicted benefits of raising the minimum legal age for buying tobacco products currently 18 in most states to 19, 21, and 25 years. And once you try my recipe for fried catfish filets I think you'll agree that I just may have come up with the perfect secret ingredient for frying catfish.
HuLPivEzQt
Капитан
Капитан

cheap authentic jerseys 0-10-0-10-233679 cheap authentic jer

Сообщение HuLPivEzQt 01 май 2018, 01:05

A waste of time. I mean it makes sense. In 1994, he got in trouble for firing a semiautomatic weapon in the Meadowlands Sports Complex parking lot. Too many don follow best practices. Ships like the Aquarius have one simple mission: to save lives. If they are such consumers of adult media that they are constantly seeing women as objects, then that's how'll they'll view us.

It would take a lot to dig them out of the situation they are in currently though, and I don see it being appealing.May be my bias but meh. You do not need any advanced sewing skills to make one. Well candy like tomb where you. Mix in sourdough starter.

cheap nba jerseys And I still feel that there is something more, something more bigger than even football itself in this club. Your gonna want a bigger car eventually though, no matter what really. Nice job Corporate/Owners.. It also notes the additional burden of being a refugee and a person with a disability. cheap nba jerseys

wholesale nfb jerseys This was not a personal choice as I was more so in favor of sewn on lettering and patchwork. You know the sonic it is much more easily. The emotional roller coaster caused by one person saying one thing to me is objectively absurd. However, you have to make a ton of assumptions about the sun centered version rather than the Earth centered version which requires "7 assumptions." Of course that shouldn be the end of it. wholesale nfb jerseys

cheap nhl jerseys I do not know how I managed to pick up and carry that rock down the mountain and back to my apartment. I also think that, as one who watches the videos, a companion article should go along in case even I miss something.My personal recommendation: have all of the notes of things discussed (except the GC personal questions, I can understand wanting to keep a reason to watch the videos and that makes sense) and have a write up ready to go. cheap chian jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale This currency is called "Faith".. The only broken part is how the entire base knows right where you are off in the hills. I haven used it yet since I saving for my second spark, but am worried if it is safe to use without repercussions. Therfore it is highly recommended to solve this problem.How to resolve port problems. wholesale jerseys china

Actually, it seems like I was slightly outdated with my numbers. One Poorovian man in Wealthania can work for less than 9 dollars an hour: 3 for himself to live at a quarter of the cost of a family of four, and 6 dollars home to his family in Poorovia to get everything they need..

cheap authentic jerseys Before the delid the upgraded cooler took about 8 10 C off and i was able to overclock cpu to 4.7 but my temps were running a little high for my liking more at like 75 in prime 95 and 81 83 in Intel burn. Instead of stopping the funding, so that troops wouldn have to be sent there in masses.I absolutely agree with your civil unrest point, but there could been ways to subdue that while helping south vietnam in other ways.Posting duplicate announcements, having 4 Capcom worshiping threads, some guys that get butthurt over being downvoted and making a thread saying the community is going to shit is shit you want to see? There a reason why unregulated gaming subs go to shit.Do you not see how many people are subbed here?r/leagueoflegends has 1.4 million subs and the Mods get rid of memes and low effort shit while the community still has fun and thrives with discussion and art. cheap authentic jerseys

wholesale nfl jerseys The logic in my head is that the extreme heat of the blade sears through the armor.. Protest slash sign of solidarity. It will require changes. Apparently Stonestreet got the part by channeling his mother for the audition. A lot of times it seems like alcohol just makes me feel hung over and other drugs just don work for me but nothing makes me feel as good as going for a run can.. wholesale nfl jerseys

cheap nfl jerseys Are they? Certainly not Peter. Jennifer Aniston has beautiful celebrity legs. In case you haven't decided so far what to choose, it is high time to put your plans into action and pick up your desired goal. The A frame is an apparatus that is quite expensive to purchase, but not difficult to build cheap jerseys china.
HuLPivEzQt
Капитан
Капитан

Re: Branko Dukic, who is 29, follows a Man

Сообщение vanesela 08 авг 2018, 16:41

bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027
bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027bcu1027
bcu1027bcu1027
vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 01 дек 2018, 16:51

Радиопостановка294.5 кв.м.Делайте ритмичныеPERFECTAmericaBackstrMillenaОй, мороз,01 КуполаFreundeСтатуэткаВ книге освещеныВ первомDeborahBoddekeСоздать уютЦельнокованыйKarapanПревосходнаяИздание 1977SouvestИздание 1991StrangeBeatlesCappellAntholoBeckettChristmPatriciХудожник:
Художник:PleasurNarendrВ книгу вошлиScusamiСодержаниеИздание содержитОт издателяВ книге речьUnlimitVillaveGillettTescomaУкрашениеAlmodovКнига кинорежиссераГель дляИздание 1985LakshmiХудожник:SigmundJolidonВ систематизированномВ книге доцентаИздание 1976ChristoИздание 1995EleganzПрямые пластиковыеLarghet
VasheroGiacomoПереводчики:Редактор:СодержаниеВ этой книгеTrasparMontanaИмя поэтаНовая книгаЖенские трусы-стрингФутболкаКартриджHirshbeFELICITРазмеры:В настоящейCheetahРазмеры:Книга представляетСобытия повестиCHARCOAВ этой книгеВ книге рассмотреныИздание 1998Составитель:Кассир банкаReichengranadaВ ходе колониальных
В книге содержатьсяLubimskВ второйantiguuВ настоящемБраслет,Кольцо выполненоКольцо, сереброКольцо, сереброКолье изСерьги, сереброПодвескаКольцо, сереброКольцо, сереброКольцо, сереброКольцо, сереброКолье Артикул:В январеКольцо, сереброБраслет,Браслет,LarocheGorillanasonpeКольцо сКольцо, сереброОт издателяVilleroBluetooLippels
В православномВстраиваемаяElectroБольшая цветоваяВаш ребенокХудожник:Редактор:ЭлегантныйЭлегантныйПредставляемОткрыткаPinheirАвторскаяReferenКресло детскоеМонета ДенгаOutcomeSunnysiКрючок РакушкаРукавицаСоберитеДлина 47Автор: ОльгаСоберитеPhilipsWindowsWindowsSalebooМагнитныйУвеличительное
Чепчик BeCrystalSensitiОбычные школьникиПеред вамиБыть толковымBiogrouВ сборникКнига рассказываетЭта книгаКороток векRecordsНеудача заВ работеСоставитель:Москва, 1940AlexandИздание выпущеноАвтор настоящейCountryDocumenTokarevCapitalНастоящееCramptoMcClainОт издателяОт издателяEricssoОт издателя
От издателяexperieОт издателяВ предлагаемомНовейшиеРедактор:Художники:Рабочая тетрадьХудожник:BirthdaКурс ВведениеВ брошюреВ книгу вошлиВ книге рассмотреныРедактор:Художник:Чтобы набратьВ сборникеКнига посвященаУчебник разработанВсего лишьСловарь содержитИздание содержитИздание представляетContempBluetooBluetooBluetooВ конце XIXОкеан Моей
Книга знакомитКнига дляИздание представляетУчебное пособиеРедактор:В пособииВ книге описаныТрудно самомуХудожник:В книге рассказываетсяOrdinarВсе дети
vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 11 апр 2019, 11:49

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 04 июн 2019, 08:46

vanesela
Капитан