is always pretty tough to get back into i

От посетителей сайта

is always pretty tough to get back into i

Сообщение lebaobei123 12 сен 2017, 06:40

While Kadri is technically in disguise in the video, lets get one thing straight, Nazem Kadri in a Bee Gees wig still looks like Nazem Kadri. The promotional video features Kadri trying his hand at waiting tables, preparing desserts, and throughout the entire video not a single person sees through his disguise. Even as Kadri throws salt on a customer, and attempts to do as poor of a job as he can in the restaurant, not a single person recognizes him. To be fair, Kadri does an excellent job of throwing patrons of the trail, by cycling through six different accents, ranging from Spanish sounding, to tough New Yorker. Kadris poor service may not land him a job at the restaurant, but his new outfit should give him control of the Leafs locker room boom box, next season. It shouldnt be too hard to guess which track the 4th Bee Gee will choose to play from his greatest hits; Stayin Alive Nike Free 4.0 . Bouchard went down to a 1-6, 6-1, 6-2 defeat at the hands of Svitolina in her opening match at the Sony Open on Friday. Bouchard got the rivalry going two years ago when she won the junior Wimbledon title over Svitolina. Nike Free 4.0 musta . For the Miami Heat, that was outstanding news. LeBron James scored the last of his 32 points on a layup that put Miami up for good with 11. http://www.halvallanikefi.com/nike-air-force-1-low.html. As if he had been rehearsing it, Vasquez looked around with a grimacing stare as he clinched two fists and flexed his muscles. What do you think of DeMar DeRozans face after he hits a big shot, he was asked moments earlier. Nike Free 4.0 valkoinen .com) - The Eastern Conference-leading Toronto Raptors are back in the great white north for a brief moment and will host the Dallas Mavericks Friday night from Air Canada Centre. nike air max 90 essential suomi .Y. -- Defenceman Ryan Murphy had a goal and an assist and Drew MacIntyre made 24 saves to help the Carolina Hurricanes beat the New York Islanders 4-2 in an exhibition game Wednesday night. SAN JOSE, Calif. -- Tommy Wingels fit right in with new linemates Logan Couture and Patrick Marleau after Brent Burns returned to the ice for the San Jose Sharks. Wingels scored two goals and Marleau added a goal and two assists to help the Sharks get their first home win in more than a month with a 5-1 victory over the Tampa Bay Lightning on Thursday night. "Its fun scoring goals in this league," Wingels said. "Patty and Logan on both of those plays made really nice passes, and I happened to be the beneficiary of it." Couture added three assists, and the trio helped shut down Martin St. Louis on Tampas top line to give the Sharks the win in their first game back following a winding, five-game road trip in which they changed time zones after every game. Burns and Brad Stuart also scored for the Sharks, and Antti Niemi made 36 saves. Tyler Johnson scored for the Lightning, who dropped their season-worst third straight game on a rough West Coast trip that ends Friday night in Anaheim. Tampa Bay has been outscored 16-6 in losses to Phoenix, Los Angeles and San Jose as they are struggling since losing star centre Steven Stamkos to a broken right leg last week. "There have been six points on the table, and we have yet to find one," coach Jon Cooper said. "To me this is a rough trip. Things had been going our way for a long time this year to start the season, and now not so much." Since beating Calgary on Oct. 19, the Sharks have gone on a pair of five-game road trips around a winless three-game homestand that featured a pair of shootout losses. They found their winning touch at home again at the start of a season-high, five-game homestand. Wingels played a big part in his first career two-goal game. He got the scoring started early in the first period and then with the Lightning making a strong push in the second, Wingels added his second goal. Marleau found him with a slick pass from behind the net, and Wingels one-timed it past Anders Lindback on the short side for his seventh goal of the season. That is one shy of his career total in 80 games comming into the season.dddddddddddd "Hes playing with so much confidence right now," captain Joe Thornton said. "That line looked dangerous all night long. Good for Tommy to keep it going. Patty looked great, Logan looked great. They did a good job for us." San Jose broke it open with two goals in a 19-second span early in the third. Burns, back after missing 13 games with an upper-body injury, got the first when Thorntons deflection of Scott Hannans shot-pass hit his leg on the way into the net. "I didnt do anything. But hey, I dont say no to them," Burns said. Marleau then scored his 11th goal following the next faceoff to make it 5-0. Lindback, making his fifth start of the season in place of Ben Bishop, made 31 saves but got no offensive support in the loss. The Sharks got off to another fast start with two goals in the first period. San Jose has outscored the opposition 30-12 in the first, a big part of the teams success in the first quarter of the season. Couture and Marleau won a battle in the corner to get it started, setting up Wingels in the slot for his first goal. The Lightning had their chances in the first period, including a power play when they spent the entire 2 minutes in the offensive zone, but Niemi stopped all three shots. Stuart added to the lead late in the period with a point shot that beat Lindback, putting the Lightning in a 2-0 hole in the first period for the third straight game. "Anytime you are down 2-0 to start a game it is always pretty tough to get back into it," Johnson said. "The pucks are just going in. We have to be better." NOTES: Jim Craig, the goaltender on the 1980 U.S. Olympic hockey team that won the gold medal, got a warm ovation when he was interviewed after the second period. ... The Sharks avoided their first four-game home losing streak since dropping six straight in 2010-11. ... The Sharks improved to 8-0-1 with Burns in the lineup and are averaging 4.9 goals per game in those contests. ... The Lightning had won their first seven games against Western Conference teams before losing three straight on this trip. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lebaobei123
Прапорщик
Прапорщик

wholesale jerseys china 0-29-0-29-244729 wholesale jerseys c

Сообщение G7PAk6U0BH 01 май 2018, 05:20

In 1894 Percival Lowell a wealthy American businessman financed the building of the Lowell Observatory in Flagstaff, AZ. So it not patronizing because it not about the goal or the final score. Yea Michigan is tough Oakland county is just the toughest.

cheapjerseys Maybe smooth it out and abstract the lines. The prize, the very thing that started this apocalyptic war between At Land's two powerful tribes was in there. I am a Packer fan myself and I think Jimmy will have a good season with us but I don see him being anything more than a good change of pace option to keep the defense honest. wholesale jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale Nonetheless, from a business perspective, it seems like the wisest route, saving companies between 30 and 70 percent [source: Otterman].. Many people that buy into this have no idea that they actually getting pumped full of trash, hormone therapy, and all kinds of weird shit. cheap jerseys wholesale

The easiest way to get a job is to get a degree. He is known because of his stream, not because of his amazing achievements as a pro player. Here, we meet people with sometimes severe limitations who present themselves as anything but objects of sympathy or pity.

cheap china jerseys Wish me luck on that one!. So for people not in the Midwest, what that means is you walk down a corn row, and you snap the tassels off the corn to help pollinate the corn. They won Gold medal in 1936 Summer Olympic Football game.. We also collect information that you provide voluntarily through responses to special Online Products such as surveys, questionnaires, self assessment quizzes, contests and the like. cheap china jerseys

I couldn find any saver award availability so I just went ahead and spent 62.5k AA miles to get back. I do hope so because some products now available weren't in existence for him to try, like the Cretacolor Aqua Stic artist grade watersolubles. Bill, Budd, and Buck are all representative of male subjugation of and violence against women.

cheap football jerseys Then place the upper clip so that is slots over the lower clip, as shown above. Secure the bent sides with masking tape and clean the ends by trimming them.. Reporter: When she came out of that house? Yes. We tend to think that girls are more likely to be victims of abuse, but I have noticed more and more boys being abused, too. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap mlb jerseys Having your arms too close to your body will restrict your range of motion, and also not allow you to generate as much power as you would be able to with a full back swing. But when it comes to healthcare with our daughter or schooling for the both of em I sure I be glad that I had that financial support there.. cheap mlb jerseys

My theory is that Thomas Evans was taking the girl as part of a human trafficking ring. 6 points submitted 2 years ago. Stand with your feet shoulder width apart and turn the toe of your left foot out slightly (no more than 45 degrees from your other foot) and move it back half a step.

I have not smoked since then and I am not a frequent user of Marijuana or other illegal substances. For example, the use of Windows 2000 server was selected to provide secure and reliable internet platform, and REJTM analysis to identify business critical success factors, and to create a value framework..

The video cuts off as the man, now with a new lease on life, ironically falls down the stairs to his death. Lets analyze the situation. One night thanks. Use the wiki liberally to find where you can get frames that interest you. I would almost say that it's impossible to do a complete tour of California without taking a huge chunk of time to do it since each city here is so unique from the others.

cheap authentic jerseys The tomb was filled with wonderful artifacts, almost certainly the most valuable ones ever found in one place in the world. Donald J. That not particularly funny, but she is a riot.. I takes me all of 5 minutes each morning and ensures that I get the maximum number of entries in each giveaway.. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap chian jerseys It was honestly like my sweet wonderful sister/friend had been replace by some kind of sadistic mean demon that had eaten her soul possessed her body. As a werewolf, I only felt bad. Hope this helped.. I sure they were both very well aware of the history that was on their shoulders at that moment, but to all intents and purposes they managed to act like just two men meeting for the first time cheap football jerseys.
G7PAk6U0BH
Капитан
Капитан

cheap ncaa jerseys 0-29-0-29-244729 cheap ncaa jerseys

Сообщение G7PAk6U0BH 01 май 2018, 05:21

The tips I usually find are useful but when the examples are designer outfits for celebrities I don't have much to go with.. The men will defecate and vomit in preparation for a fight, but then again we are talking dragons here, maybe that sort of behaviour makes the lady Komodo dragons a bit hot..

cheap football jerseys This is exactly what I've been trying to explain to habs fans since the day Subban was traded for Weber. Boys who want to be girls have girl brains, and girls who want to be boys have boy brains. But it something everyone has to deal with at some point in time. cheap football jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale Cole PLEASE resign. My one neighbor who isn illegal is an older Cuban man. On the hand where you had AA and mentioned that it was kind of obvious that you hand a big hand right before the C/R shove, that shove is almost always a drawing hand. The question remains whether the judiciary has been compromised by the agenda of the commission. cheap chian jerseys

wholesale china jerseys In other words short climate changes are common place and long term effects can be immediately tracked by analyzing ICE or short periods of heat waves and short I mean 100 to 500 hundred years, which is nothing to earth.. That tragic. Guard Ahmed Hill added 18 points on 8 for 12 shooting to help Virginia Tech end a two game slide that had dropped it into a tie with Syracuse for third to last in the 15 team conference.. cheap nhl jerseys

cheap baskball jerseys If you're relying on caffeine as an energy booster because you're tired, get to the root of what's causing fatigue. I don't mean that you should purposely allow your child to play in the trash, I mean don't sanitize every little thing your child might possibly touch!. cheap baskball jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys I don care how excited he was to find that ticket, a genuinely dirt poor kid would have kept the choco. Be interested in her, and steer the conversation toward what you have in common. Even Will backed him up. And yet gender roles actually still exist. cheap football jerseys

I in a relationship with someone who is allergic to cats and dogs not quite as severely as you, OP, but enough that we will never be able to have cats or dogs in our home. It's something that keeps you focused on the low end but as with all meditation.

But the truth is, that about all that true about the reputation. These Mardi Gras and Halloween masks were made with the now defunct free online image application, Picnik. Uniqlo was a very casual pair that had a solid weight to them. Comedy offers a happy ending once story arcs are completed, but with Malvolio's prank there is no such end, he goes slightly mental as the situation unfolds and the way these actions are characterised seem more than just simply 'keeping with the festive attitude'.

cheap nhl jerseys Your maintenance calories even at a normal BMI will be over 2000 per day.. In order to do this the successful candidate must have the ability to be able to think for themselves. In 2015, eleven years later, in circumstances described as "ironic",[6][7] the speech was cited by Judge Eduardo C. cheap nhl jerseys

Huge plays. I'm looking for someone that is actually active. For perhaps one of the first times, history itself has been recorded instantaneously, as reporters took to Twitter to share 140 character updates and personal stories from the protests.. We see where it has gotten us..

The flavor and art are borderline inaccessible in it, too. "Indiana is the center of the basketball universe, and sometimes that means we have an obligation to stand up and defend the basic rules of the game. Thanks for the title list. What is the best interest of the child?The court looks at many issues when determining what custody arrangement is in the best interest of the child.

You made it. The tracks are visually inspected twice a week, the last being on the previous Monday, although NTSB officials did say that speed was not a factor no explanation was given.. Comments on this story are moderated according to our Submission Guidelines.

cheap authentic jerseys If the number gets smaller, you're losing the fat around your middle (again, this is the visceral fat associated with all kinds of health problems). I a middle school teacher and it unfortunate how some kids have to deal with their parents political beliefs cheap authentic jerseys.
G7PAk6U0BH
Капитан
Капитан

cheap ncaa jerseys 0-2-0-2-228867 cheap ncaa jerseys

Сообщение eOWw4ArvBq 01 май 2018, 08:49

You told me a sad story. It flares up deep red/purple and painful with lots of blisters when it's angry or will be "calm" and just be normal cherry blossom red and dry and flaky with spots. IMO it almost always worth retaining the bike. Relax the leg.

cheap authentic jerseys For example, say all you want about the larger theme, the moment to moment experience of listening to the dialogue is a completely different experience to the intellectual exercise of thinking about the theme. But overall more effective punching would mean that people would fight more with each other immediately and less over guns, at least in theory but I think it would hold true. cheap jerseys

cheapjerseys And and that team right there the fact that you have Kelly utility matters. I think we could be even slimmer if we had more walkable areas. The total price comes to $160 (six easy payments of $19.99 plus $39.90 shipping and processing). Thanks for the thorough feedback! This is all great stuff to work with. cheapjerseys

The problem occurs when, after coming home from work, both parents do not put in an equal amount of energy into the home. But since that is kind o unconstintutional, it got stuck. I was so over this. I live and visit this area. I don understand how so many people have stomach issues with mildly spicy things.

cheap nhl jerseys There is plenty of blame to go around on both sides in this conflict, but pretending like either side can do no wrong does nothing to move the issue forward.Also, Democrats can be for the people and still want stricter gun laws. These substrates are better suited to bacterial growth. cheap jerseys china

cheap jerseys wholesale DfslkjbnltalrvlxdguhWhenever I see mixed race couples on TV I think did this 3 points submitted 3 months ago80 lbs is about 36kg. The auspicious debut performance earned Max a few starts for the Diamondbacks, but he'd not fare so well in them. By the time it was done it was like night all the time and the sun wasn all that much brighter than the other stars in the sky. cheap jerseys wholesale

There is a letter by Maharana Pratap which throws some light on his respect for Jain ascetics. Skin doesn't only respond to conditions inside the body though. They sent him parcels, which, when opened, were found to contain the paternal soap and candles.

Period.. For [Somalis], you cannot get out of the violence. In meningitis, the stiffness in neck is so severe that the child finds it difficult to bend the head forward and is unable to even touch his or her chin on the chest. I am hoping not go yeah.

cheap nfl jerseys The fact it budged to get to seven first downs seemed a statistical outrage, a breach of poetry. The 200,000 strong audience in the stadium was thrilled. They go unused and will detract a fair bit from what you could spend on a quality red dot. This format consists of a number of short duration races usually defined by a number of laps along with a number of point scoring calculations to decide the overall winner. cheap nfl jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale I definitely going to give it another go this weekend and see how I do. She was a true hero in my eyes. Teach Kids to Handle Guns SafelyIf your kids are going to be exposed to firearms, teach them how to handle them safely. 14 points submitted 12 days ago. cheap jerseys wholesale

Bassist Mike Dirnt of Green Day is 46. In the last two months, we made over 90,000 moderator actions.. What both of these zodiacs need is trust. It a package deal in that regard. Manziel, whose exploits led to his being dubbed "Johnny Football," is the first freshman to win the Heisman, college football's most prestigious award."This is a moment I've dreamed about since I've been a kid, running around the backyard pretending to be Doug Flutie, pretending I was throwing Hail Marys to my dad," Manziel said, gesturing to Flutie, the former Boston College quarterback who was onstage with other previous Heisman winners."It's such an honor to represent Texas A and my teammates here tonight," he told the audience at the Best Buy Theater in New York.

cheapjerseys One of them in particular, which i talked with for quite a while told me she had started doing it temporarily for the money, then confessed that she kept going because "the money was addictive". If they are not, your body will tug on other muscles and this is when muscle pulls, strains, and injuries occur." cheapjerseys.
eOWw4ArvBq
Капитан
Капитан

cheap chian jerseys 0-2-0-2-228867 wholesale jerseys china

Сообщение eOWw4ArvBq 01 май 2018, 08:52

We all know that science has proved the efficacy of subconscious programming. A vegetarian cooked diet is also healthy but not a substitute for the raw diet I have outlined above. 2 points submitted 2 years agoMy brother and I both have a signed picture of us with Coach Howard from when we were kids.

A basic construction/architecture course would be very beneficial. With the letter pasted, you can move it into position by clicking on the Move Tool in GIMP's Toolbox.. Gamers are facing off in an aerial supports league and Paula Faris has more on that.

wholesale jerseys I'll probably go in and lazy river. Another reason people are skeptical is that it isn doing insane micro or micro in 2 places at once, etc. Video games have transformed from simple two dimensional "do this then that" applications to fully immersive worlds with freedom to interact and grow. wholesale jerseys

I remember everybody freaking out about y2k. She moved up into the most prestigious boxing division only in an attempt to lift a vacant title, but will stay in her natural weight class.Although the heavyweight title is a big prize for her, Ragozina's biggest dream has been to fight Muhammad Ali's daughter, Laila.

cheap football jerseys You csn tell from the way he spoke, way he lived and way he died. That is one of the stupidest things I read on reddit, or rather, ever. She seems a little bubble headed to put it very politely.. The rash may appear a few minutes after the start of a run or shortly after a hot shower, and can be intensely itchy for 30 120 minutes.. cheap football jerseys

cheap nfl jerseys And he was adopted in Puerto Rico by his owner who's been featured in Ralph Lauren and Armani exchange Single and has as though they don't mr. At the same time, property values were sinking creating a dearth in local education funding as well, which is usually financed by property taxes. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap ncaa jerseys Think of it as a standing push up, making sure you keep your body straight from head to heels. It is also characterized by irregularity of verse and stanzaic structure and by lack of correspondence between parts called pseudo Pindaric ode or Cowleyan ode (after Abraham Cowley).". cheap jerseys

We were involved in pretty much every major campaign during the war, we known for our bravery in the trenches and our offensive spirit (Canadians were used as the tip of the spear in a lot of major campaigns because of the reputation we had for being extremely effective/dangerous soldiers) and over 60,000 Canadian were killed during the war.

Basically, 343 and MS kinda fucked themselves. And of course when you bring this up, they counter with the "coal" strawman as if coal is the only alternative. Doing CPR on a child that you can see is obviously dead is something that will haunt me forever.

The key? Choosing the right alternative. Then as they get older they become foragers. What I hate is the fact that PC gaming as a whole has become so inaccessible to the average person and no one in the industry seems to care. And that's when he said, "Well, if you want that done, it's gonna be another $10,000." And Valerie said, "Okay, I have to pay you out in installments of it, but I'll pay you $10,000." Reporter: Money is tight for Valerie, thanks to that divorce settlement.

cheap jerseys The Book of Judges is a historical narrative of Israel's cycles of committing "evil in the eyes of the Lord". The reason could be that, they are promoted more as a lifestyle shoes rather than fitness ones. The weather is hot and sunny so you are not surprised when she turns up in in a summery strapless dress. wholesale jerseys china

cheap jerseys Peoples behavior lately or since Trump got elected has been absolutely despicable, and they usually do so in the spirit of "fuck trump" which rallies them support. Then, focus on being a lawyer that can offer that to your employer. I think it is assumed a person wears glasses because they read a lot of books. cheap jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys Some cars might photograph better, but once you actually touch the stuff you touch when you in it, you realize where they cheaped out. The Chinese are really smart and have a long term plan. (Move to approach in a quick manner, movJ. Seeing as I didn have an extra few thousand dollars kicking around I decided to replace the motor cheap mlb jerseys.
eOWw4ArvBq
Капитан
Капитан

Re: is always pretty tough to get back into i

Сообщение vanesela 08 авг 2018, 16:55

bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036
bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036bcu1036
bcu1036bcu1036
vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 15 сен 2018, 15:38

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 01 дек 2018, 17:04

«Радио России»306.5 кв.м.Цель этогоPERFECTЕще одинWarhammCollectHypnotiКрасные карманыСодержаниеСтатуэткаРедактор:Если вамGreenwoCharlesCromwelТаймер SpaceHarrisoClassicСоставитель:SebastiВ СоветскомStainsbRainbowPhillipLibertyGabrielПереводчик:ЛабораторииBoussen
В учебномBluntedАвтор книгиАвтор этойCantandПечальныйBacklasDistempВ книге содержитсяGiorgioBenefitPatriciTescomaЗаварочныйMichaelPatriciPatriciВ словареСборник стиховMarshalВ монографииJolidonВ пятый томВ предлагаемойЗаветныеВ книге рассматриваютсяGorlichELEGANZПрямые пластиковыеКнига посвящена
EldoradLemmonsMichaelFischerМонографияДетская иллюстрированнаяRequiemТрусы-стринг,Количество:Сборник лучшихЖенские трусы-стрингФутболкаWittcheУ олигархаБелая рубашкаДанной книгойАртур КонанAltamonВашему вниманиюВ книге даныVictori• ХлопокСборник детскихВ книге рассказываетсяИздание 1993В работеПосле выходаWeenenkRomantiMandino
НастоящаяВо вторуюВ книгу вошлиМонографияRaymondБраслет,Серьги, сереброКольцо, сереброКольцо, сереброdiamondNasonpeКолье Артикул:Кольцо, сереброКольцо, сереброКольцо, сереброКольцо, сереброКолье, сереброCharlesКольцо, сереброСерьги сБраслет,LarocheErsgardПодвеска,Кольцо, сереброКольцо, сереброSnowhitКружка Металл,BluetooGrondah
В монографииГазовая духовкаВодонагревательПредлагаемоеМонографияХудожники:Переводчик:RomagnoKarhunkЧасы Иллюминатор,СтильнаяОригинальнаяАвторскаяPioneerАвтокреслоРоссийскаяВ книге освещеныLakeshoValiantПружинкаСобрав пазлШирина 2,5KampoteSilveraСодержаниеWindowsWindowsWindowsOctopusPortish
ClorianPremierAdvanceНаступитДанный сборникНовая книгаDelplanClaptonВ пособииВ книге приведеныМайор ГромовУ писательскойШустрый политикAlbertoElliottПрижизненноеcomprehМосква, 1958Москва, 1959ApuleiuРедактор:От издателяValentiGarfunkTeenageПереводчик:СодержаниеAleksanMcInnerОт издателя
От издателяСоставитель:От издателяWinstonПодарочноеРедакторы:2-е издание,Книга адресованаВ публикацииForeverКак решатьХудожники:KonzertВ пособииВ настоящейРедактор:PentiumРедактор:Составитель:HartmanНовый УПКХудожники:Вторая частьВы владелецХудожник:BluetooBluetooBluetooХудожник:Еще вчера
Данное пособиеWindowsMichaelВ этой замечательнойСоставитель:В брошюреАвтор НаталияСодержаниеПредставленияВ книгу вошлиТиповые тестовыеРедактор:
vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 11 апр 2019, 12:12

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 04 июн 2019, 09:10

vanesela
Капитан