Rush Jersey

От посетителей сайта

Rush Jersey

Сообщение hongwei28 08 сен 2018, 04:36

The Cleveland Browns are discussing long-term plans for a major downtown development project that could include major stadium renovations – or a new facility.

Owner Dee Haslam revealed to ESPN that the team has done some preliminary work by speaking to city officials and there has been positive feedback. She said any project could take 10 years to complete Nolan Cromwell Jersey , and cautioned nothing has been decided.

”So I think it’s really important to find out what’s possible,” she told ESPN. ”There could be a lot of great ideas that we might not be able to do because it’s not feasible for one reason or another. I don’t want to get the horse in front of the cart until we’re knowledgeable enough to know, because we’re not informed enough to know right now. But we do know that we have a desire to make a bigger impact on the future of Cleveland.”

As part of the process, the team is conducting an economic impact study with Cleveland State University. Haslam cited the development of the Gateway project, which includes Progressive Field and Quicken Loans Arena, as an example of how some of the city’s under-used areas could be better developed.

FirstEnergy Stadium Kemoko Turay Jersey , which was built before the Browns returned as an expansion team in 1999, shares space along Lake Erie with the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and Great Lakes Science Center. But much of the area near those facilities is either underdeveloped or not used.

Haslam said the Browns will complete their lease, which runs through 2029. The team recently finished a $125 million renovation, paying $95 million of the cost.

Haslam insisted any discussion about a new stadium would be premature, and that any decision on the long-term future should be made by taxpayers.

”I have no idea at this point what’s even feasible,” Haslam said. ”Don’t you think it’s a good idea for us to learn and figure that out? I really do think that would be a decision by the people of Cleveland and the planners Andre Johnson Jersey ,” she said. ”I think what we need to do is be part of the conversation.”

Haslam recently stepped down as the CEO of RIVR Media to concentrate on the Browns fulltime.

Pitching coach Chris Bosio said Thursday he was fired by the Detroit Tigers for using the word ”monkey,” but insists he didn’t say it in a racial or demeaning context.

Bosio told USA Today he used the word while talking about pitcher Daniel Stumpf, who is white. Bosio said Stumpf is nicknamed ”Spider Monkey” because of the faces he makes while lifting weights.

Bosio said an African-American clubhouse attendant overheard the conversation. Bosio told USA Today that ”the kid thought we were talking about him. He got all upset. He assumed we were talking about him. I said, `No, no, no. We’re talking about Stumpf.”’

”I swear on my mom and dad’s graves Joel Iyiegbuniwe Jersey , there was nothing else to it,” he told the newspaper.

General manager Al Avila said Wednesday that Bosio was fired for making insensitive comments to another team employee. Avila declined to offer additional details.

”I have to take seriously what the comments were,” Avila said. ”And, the action we took was appropriate.”

Bosio told USA Today that he was ”crushed” about his firing. Bosio said he plans to hire an attorney to help determine whether to sue for wrongful termination.

Bosio was in his first season as Detroit’s pitching coach after serving in the same role for six years with the Chicago Cubs. The Cubs didn’t renew Bosio’s contract after last season and hired Jim Hickey to replace him. The 55-year-old Bosio was 94-93 over an 11-season major league career, mostly as a starter, with Milwaukee and Seattle.

The Tigers promoted bullpen coach Rick Anderson to replace Bosio. Roving pitching instructor A.J. Sager will be the team’s bullpen coach until Triple-A Toledo pitching coach Jeff Pico takes his place next week.

Information from: USA Today John Miller Jersey , Authentic Womens Kolton Miller Jersey ,
hongwei28
Лейтенант
Лейтенант

Re: Rush Jersey

Сообщение vanesela 26 июн 2019, 05:43

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Сообщения и обращения