Lionel Messi downed Real Madrid in El Clasico

От посетителей сайта

Lionel Messi downed Real Madrid in El Clasico

Сообщение Porsrun 05 окт 2018, 05:25

Изображение

Barcelona faced Real Madrid at the Bernabeu in April 2017 knowing defeat would all but hand the title to Zinedine Zidane’s side. And what followed in ทาง เข้า sbo the capital was a blockbuster El Clasico, packed with goals galore. Napoli vs Liverpool | Live Champions League coverage! Tottenham vs Barcelona | Live Champions League coverage! Casemiro put Real Madrid on front before Messi and Ivan Rakitic then struck for Barcelona to send them into a key 2-1 lead. Los Blancos appeared to have earned a point when ทาง เข้า sbo James Rodriguez scored with five minutes left on the clock. Messi, however, had the last laugh, scoring the winner for Barcelona deep into added time. And the Argentina international has now waxed lyrical about those exploits that night in an interview with Four Four Two.
“It was a perfect night, one where everything went right, where I got everything that I wanted,” he said.
“I scored two great goals against Real Madrid inside the Bernabeu, with the second coming in the last minute to win us the ทาง เข้า sbo game. “And then you have the fact it was my 500th goal for Barcelona, too!
“I couldn’t have asked for anything more.
“If I had not scored in that moment, we would have said goodbye to the league title there and then.
“It was a goal that gave us the drive to carry on fighting to try to win the league.
Porsrun
Прапорщик
Прапорщик

Re: Lionel Messi downed Real Madrid in El Clasico

Сообщение vanesela 04 июн 2019, 19:54

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Re: Lionel Messi downed Real Madrid in El Clasico

Сообщение vanesela 26 июн 2019, 07:43

vanesela
Капитан