Eden Hazard has a decision to make over his future

От посетителей сайта

Eden Hazard has a decision to make over his future

Сообщение Porsrun 14 окт 2018, 04:27

Изображение

The Belgium international wants fulfil his dream of playing for Real Madrid and hinted earlier this week: “Sometimes in my head, I wake up in the morning maxbet and think I want to go. Sometimes I think I want to stay. It is a hard decision. “Real Madrid is the best club in the world. I don’t want to lie today. It is my dream since I was a kid. I was dreaming about this club. We will see. We will talk about my future soon.” That follows a sensational start to the current season in which Hazard, crowned the maxbet Premier League Player of the Month yesterday, has eight goals in 10 appearances across all competitions. And Hazard followed up those hints on international duty this week. When asked whether he needed to be in maxbet Spain to win the Ballon d’Or, he smiled: “That’s why I want to go, maybe.” But he also ruled out leaving in the upcoming transfer window when a reporter suggested he could leave in January, replying simply: “No.” Chelsea remain keen to pen Hazard down to a new contract given that the 27-year-old will have just a year left remaining on his deal by the summer of 2019. Yet it remains unclear where Hazard’s future lies, with it reported that the in-form winger is seeking assurances from Real Madrid that they will come in for him next summer - and that if they promise to make a move, Hazard will inform Chelsea of his desire to leave.
Porsrun
Прапорщик
Прапорщик

Re: Eden Hazard has a decision to make over his future

Сообщение vanesela 11 апр 2019, 23:24

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Re: Eden Hazard has a decision to make over his future

Сообщение vanesela 04 июн 2019, 20:25

vanesela
Капитан