Jurgen Klopp and Pep Guardiola go head to head at Anfield

От посетителей сайта

Jurgen Klopp and Pep Guardiola go head to head at Anfield

Сообщение Porsrun 28 окт 2018, 05:52

Изображение

LIVERPOOL have a starting XI as strong as Manchester City - but their squad is weaker than the one Pep Guardiola has assembled. That is the sbobet ninja verdict of Sky Sports pundit and former Manchester United right-back Gary Neville. Liverpool entertain Manchester City in the Premier League this afternoon in sbobet ninja the most-anticipated game of the season so far. Both sides are unbeaten after seven games and only goal difference separates the two at the top of the table. City are the favourites to retain the title they won so comfortably last season but Liverpool are many people’s tip to challenge them all the way. Neville says Liverpool’s front three of Mohamed Salah, Roberto Firmino and sbobet ninja Sadio Mane is better than any attack Guardiola could put out. However, he says there is a lack of depth compared to the size of Manchester City’s squad.
“(There will be) an incredible amount of confidence for the team that comes out on top,” Neville said.
“I think the starting XIs of both teams, I think Liverpool’s is comparable to City’s, as good as City’s, I really do.
Porsrun
Прапорщик
Прапорщик

Re: Jurgen Klopp and Pep Guardiola go head to head at Anfield

Сообщение vanesela 12 апр 2019, 00:35

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Re: Jurgen Klopp and Pep Guardiola go head to head at Anfield

Сообщение vanesela 04 июн 2019, 21:38

vanesela
Капитан