Man United news: Pogba was denied by Pickford

От посетителей сайта

Man United news: Pogba was denied by Pickford

Сообщение Porsrun 29 окт 2018, 05:13

Изображение

JOSE MOURINHO has lifted the lid on Paul Pogba’s controversial spot-kick antics. Paul Pogba was denied from the spot by สมัคร แทง บอล ออนไลน์ Jordan Pickford after Anthony Martial was tripped by Idrissa Gueye. The midfielder seemed to take an age to take the penalty, adopting his regular slow and stuttering run up. The England goalkeeper guessed correctly but the rebound was grateful tucked home by Pogba. The Man United star has been a major talking point this season after his public spat with Jose Mourinho. He was สมัคร แทง บอล ออนไลน์ stripped of the vice captaincy before cameras captured a training ground bust-up with the Portuguese. A delightful curling finish from Martial gave United breathing space in the second half before Gylfi Sigurdsson pulled one back from the spot. United are up to 8th after the win, leapfrogging Everton who drop to 9th. After the match, Mourinho insisted he has no problem with Pogba’s style of run up. "Pogba is a better penalty taker than myself.. I admire players who have สมัคร แทง บอล ออนไลน์ the courage to take them,” he said.
"I like the desire to take it. I don't like Mickey Mouses: fragile, afraid to go, don't take penalties - I don't like that. I like players who want to take it.
"He wants to take them. Maybe he has to change his approach but I don't want him to change his mental approach.” The under fire United boss then claimed this was the best he’s seen his team play this season.
Porsrun
Прапорщик
Прапорщик

Re: Man United news: Pogba was denied by Pickford

Сообщение vanesela 04 июн 2019, 21:40

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Re: Man United news: Pogba was denied by Pickford

Сообщение vanesela 26 июн 2019, 09:28

vanesela
Капитан