The star joined Juventus from Real Madrid this summer

От посетителей сайта

The star joined Juventus from Real Madrid this summer

Сообщение Porsrun 30 окт 2018, 05:27

Изображение

CRISTIANO RONALDO is now officially the most followed person on Instagram. The Portuguese star overtook singer Selena Gomez at แทง บอล สด the summit. Cristiano Ronaldo currently has a staggering 144million followers on the social media app. The 33-year-old uses the channel to give fans an insight into his life away from the football pitch as well as on it. His latest post shows him training by himself in แทง บอล สด the gym. This summer, he completed a £105m switch to Juventus from Real Madrid. It took Ronaldo a little bit of time to adapt to Italian football, but he has since found his feet in the famous black and white. The forward has seven goals and four assists from his first ten matches in Serie A. Ronaldo is keen to end a fine 2018 with some personal success as he sets his sights on the Ballon d’Or. He said: ”I already know, in my heart, that I am one of the best players in แทง บอล สด history. “Of course, I want to win, this sixth Ballon d'Or! And yes, I think I deserve it." Ronaldo won the Champions League with Real Madrid in May before saying goodbye to Spain. Lionel Messi has 100million followers on Instagram and is some way behind his former Real Madrid rival. Singer Gomez was surpassed by the Portuguese star this morning, but she is also on 144million - just a few thousand behind. Ariana Grande is the third-most followed figure on Instagram with 132million followers. Kim Kardashian is in fourth place with 120 million.
Porsrun
Прапорщик
Прапорщик

Re: The star joined Juventus from Real Madrid this summer

Сообщение vanesela 12 апр 2019, 00:43

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Re: The star joined Juventus from Real Madrid this summer

Сообщение vanesela 04 июн 2019, 21:46

vanesela
Капитан