So anyone catch that bad Monday Night Football? After seeing

От посетителей сайта

So anyone catch that bad Monday Night Football? After seeing

Сообщение liny195 12 дек 2018, 07:55

that http://www.49erscheapstore.com/k_waun-williams-jersey-cheap , I’m convinced the 49ers can get yet another win from those sad Giants. At least Eli Manning didn’t stink up the building, but the Giants defense certainly did. Nevermind that Matt Ryan ripped my fantasy football heart out with two minutes left in the game, the Giants defense looked awful. So many players, even Julio who should be triple-teamed, open. That means a win for the 49ers Youth Richard Sherman Jersey , hopefully. I don’t care about this “Elegant Tank” thing, at least not completely. I just want to see a win or two for the 49ers because the team needs that morale. The Giants were able to step in and fill that role last year, maybe they can do it again this year. In the meantime, I have some links: Kyle Shanahan, 49ers focused on big picture Cheap Dante Pettis Jersey , not 1-6 record and injuries (Chan)Safety Colbert latest 49ers player to go down (Cohn)49ers snap count: Reuben Foster missed more tackles than he made vs. Rams (Maiocco)49ers schedule gets lighter with several winnable games left (Madson)49ers’ start has Kyle Shanahan in exclusive club (Branch)Tom Savage returns to the 49ers (Pro Football Talk)49ers beatdown vs. Rams defined by 5 key numbers (Madson)Dwight Clark would have ‘absolutely loved’ statues of ‘The Catch’ (Maiocco)49ers report card: Beathard, pass offense flailing and failing (Inman)Jerry Rice doesn’t believe the 49ers have the veteran leadership they need (49ers Webzone)Jaquiski Tartt’s missed interception weighs on him: ‘I let the defense down’ (Chan)Golden Nuggets: Onto primetime I’m still trying to accept just how bad that slop I was subjected to on Sunday was. I minced no words in saying the 49ers needed to win that game. Well they didn’t. And this is not the elegant tank as Fooch has already confirmed. This is the miserable tank. The one where you wonder if there’s any progress on this team. The Arizona Cardinals lost their quarterback and running back in 2017...and they managed to beat the 49ers. In San Francisco. In 2018, you’d think it’d be the other way around. Nope!So now the 49ers get to make their primetime return without Jimmy Garoppolo, Jerick McKinnon, and a better record. The Green Bay Packers have their own problems Cheap Ahkello Witherspoon Jersey , but this game will not be pretty. For those of you who detest the Packers such as myself (thanks for the bad childhood, Brett Favre) it makes it all the worst. So let’s look at some links and look forward to a Monday Night Football game, even if it isn’t going to be a great one. Mike McGlinchey had best game of rookie season vs. Cardinals (Madson)Kyle Shanahan says RB Matt Breida unlikely to play against Packers (Biderman)49ers aftermath: What we learned Monday at HQ (Inman)49ers ponder signing another running back, third quarterback to roster (Maiocco)Why WR needs to be 49ers top offensive priority in offseason (Madson)49ers’ injury issues making progress a difficult process (Breida)49ers notes: How to keep rest of season from spiraling out of control (Maiocco)49ers report card: Awful offensive mistakes stoke loss (Inman)What a horrible night to have a curse...
liny195
Капитан
Капитан

Re: So anyone catch that bad Monday Night Football? After seeing

Сообщение vanesela 12 апр 2019, 04:07

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Re: So anyone catch that bad Monday Night Football? After seeing

Сообщение vanesela 05 июн 2019, 01:13

vanesela
Капитан