www.packerscheapstore.com

От посетителей сайта

www.packerscheapstore.com

Сообщение hongwei28 27 дек 2018, 05:31

The Chiefs have cut veteran cornerback Darrelle Revis Jake Ryan Jersey , a move that was long expected with his pricy tag next season and the franchise’s tight salary cap situation this offseason.

The team announced the move in a statement Thursday.

Revis signed an incentive-laden, two-year contract in November, providing the Chiefs with some help down the stretch and in the playoffs. He started twice and made 10 tackles in five regular-season games.

The Chiefs needed to free up salary cap space, and the release of Revis combined with the pending trade of quarterback Alex Smith to Washington will free up about $21.5 million.

The 32-year-old Revis spent the previous 10 seasons with the Jets, Patriots and Buccaneers.

The Arizona Diamondbacks open a four-game series Thursday against the Pittsburgh Pirates, and by the time they move on to Miami, their rotation could look different. As in Seth Jones Jersey , more intact.

Right-hander Zack Godley (7-5, 4.77 ERA) is scheduled to face Pittsburgh righty Ivan Nova (4-5, 4.42) in the opener and, in fact, the Diamondbacks (40-33) have starters penciled in all four games against the Pirates (36-37).

But starters Shelby Miller (Tommy John surgery) and Robbie Ray (strained right oblique) appear close to returning, particularly Miller.

“He’s getting close,” Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo said of Miller. “With these outings and the feedback he’s giving us Sonny Milano Jersey , he’s telling us that he’s getting closer every day.”

One possibility is that Miller will replace Matt Koch, who allowed five runs in 5 2/3 innings Wednesday in a 5-4 loss against the Angels.

“Yet to be determined,” Lovullo said. “We’re going to huddle up and have some conversations … and figure out what the next course of action.”

In the meantime, Godley is 2-0 with a 2.92 ERA over his past two starts. That includes a 7-3 win Friday against the New York Mets when he gave up two runs in 6 2/3 innings.

“I had to fight through myself pretty much for the first three innings and then after that kind of settled in a little bit and got some quick outs and was able to go deep into the game,” Godley said. “I was just kind of fighting myself body-wise, just kind of not finishing some of my pitches and leaving some up and in on righties and up and away on lefties.”

Getting through that impressed Lovullo.

“He’s battling himself,” Lovullo said of Godley’s early innings in that game. “He can’t duplicate pitches Zach Werenski Jersey , and he just made some key pitches at the right time. … So, when you see things like that when a guy doesn’t have his best stuff, that’s what sticks out for me. Pretty impressive.”

Godley is 0-0 with a 4.50 ERA in two appearances, one start, against Pittsburgh.

The Diamondbacks, who were off Wednesday, have won eight of their past 12 games. That includes taking two of three last week when the Pirates visited Chase Field.

Pittsburgh last lost two home games in a row against Arizona but had won six in a row before that.

The Pirates have won four of six after getting an impromptu day off Wednesday — their game against Milwaukee was postponed after a rain delay of more than two hours.

Nova Authentic Alexander Radulov Jersey , like Godley, is coming off two good starts, going 2-0 with a 1.54 ERA since he came off the disabled list (sprained finger).

On Saturday, he struggled with his curveball but it didn’t stop him from allowing just one run and five hits in six innings in a 6-2 win over Cincinnati.

“Even though I walked a couple guys, the fastball command is better than what it was before I hit the DL,” Nova said. “I think I’ve been able to control it a bit better. I think that’s been the key.”

Nova is 1-1 with a 4.00 ERA in three career starts against the Diamondbacks.

Pittsburgh will be without starting left fielder Corey Dickerson for at least the start of the series. He is on family leave.
hongwei28
Лейтенант
Лейтенант

Re: www.packerscheapstore.com

Сообщение vanesela 12 апр 2019, 05:33

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Re: www.packerscheapstore.com

Сообщение vanesela 05 июн 2019, 02:42

vanesela
Капитан