Golden Nuggets: Jimmy Garoppolo’s season is over

От посетителей сайта

Golden Nuggets: Jimmy Garoppolo’s season is over

Сообщение liny195 15 янв 2019, 05:18

So Cheap Mike McGlinchey Jersey , this really really sucks. Jimmy Garoppolo’s season and legend was just getting started and then a freak accident ends his season. I know a lot of us are disappointed but I guess I’ll point out some things. 1: What were you expecting this year? The 49ers are not sniffing a Super Bowl. 2: This is not a lost season. This is another developmental season, just as it was when Garoppolo was under center, but one with higher expectations. Just because C.J. Beathard is in there doesn’t mean expectations have changed. He’s in his second year. It’s not a rookie season, he’s had the playbook. Time to show he knows it (that touchdown pass was NICE on Sunday, too bad the refs ruined it). The rest of the rookies? Learn this difficult offense so the 49ers can prepare for next year. Garoppolo? Have a safe recovery and study that playbook with the time you have. This is not ideal, with Garoppolo it was a developmental season with the playoffs as the absolute ceiling, but it’s safe to say the 49ers are not ready for a postseason run. They still need an edge-rusher (or anyone that can get the quarterback for that matter), they need to get the offensive tackle position ironed out for when Joe Staley retires (either move Mike McGlinchey or draft someone else entirely) and a guard wouldn’t hurt either. If anything, this might make it so that’s possible. Beyond his bad game in Minnesota Cheap Fred Warner Jersey , Jimmy Garoppolo didn’t look terrible. It’s a shame that his development is put on ice for a year but that doesn’t mean the entire team’s has. Besides, I think Beathard is going to surprise a few people. Garoppolo confirmed out for season with knee injury (Cohn)Uh...no it’s not. Jimmy Garoppolo Ex-Girlfriend Alexandra King Calls Injury ‘Karma’ (The Big Lead)Nick Mullens in line for 49ers promotion; Colin Kaepernick not an option (Maiocco)49ers notes: Evaluating Reuben Foster-Fred Warner linebacker duo debut (Maiocco)49ers coach Shanahan on Garoppolo’s injury: ‘It was hard waking up today’ (Biderman)49ers injury update: Matt Breida questionable heading into Week 4 (Madson)Kyle Shanahan names several quarterbacks 49ers plan to work out Tuesday (KNBR)Seven ways Jimmy Garoppolo’s devastating injury changes the 49ers (Biderman)49ers Garoppolo indeed out for year, Kaepernick not on radar (Inman)What a horrible night to have a curse...Vikings DE Danielle Hunter says Jimmy Garoppolo was starting to get scared I know we all want to move on from the San Francisco 49ers’ ugly, ugly loss to the Minnesota Vikings, but unfortunately, there’s so much for us to take from this, both good and bad. That said, we got more negative reactions on Jimmy Garoppolo and it’s not from over-passionate fans. Apparently the Vikings are piling on also.Defensive end Danielle Hunter was asked on Sunday if the defense sense Garoppolo was getting frustrated as the game wore on. Hunter said, “As the game goes on 49ers Brock Coyle Jersey , you have got to bring the pressure on him. You see that he’s starting to get scared.”Garoppolo took three sacks in the game. The 49ers offensive line was also decimated by injuries so badly that they had to move Mike McGlinchey inside to offensive guard and then run much of their offense on the left side. It was the least desirable protection for the 49ers quarterback, but from a (biased) view, I didn’t exactly see Garoppolo caving into pressure. I saw a bad interception to end the game, but it never seemed like Garoppolo was rattled. We’ll see if this carries over to Sunday’s game against the Detroit Lions. Given the age of Garoppolo’s career, it’s not like he wasn’t prepared for this. Given that he already took a vicious hit that led to a shoulder injury in New England, you’d think that would carry over when he got to the 49ers and shown up much earlier than now. Him getting scared all the sudden doesn’t seem to fit the narrative. Do you think Jimmy G saw some phantom pressure over time? Was he starting to get rattled?
liny195
Капитан
Капитан

Re: Golden Nuggets: Jimmy Garoppolo’s season is over

Сообщение vanesela 12 апр 2019, 07:03

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Re: Golden Nuggets: Jimmy Garoppolo’s season is over

Сообщение vanesela 05 июн 2019, 04:12

vanesela
Капитан