9/6: Olivier Vernon misses another practice Outside lineback

От посетителей сайта

9/6: Olivier Vernon misses another practice Outside lineback

Сообщение liny195 30 янв 2019, 05:12

Giants injury report Cheap Dalvin Tomlinson Jersey , (ankle) missed another New York Giants practice Thursday, casting doubt on his his availability for Sunday’s season-opening game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.Vernon suffered what is believed to have been a high ankle sprain in practice a couple of weeks ago.Coach Pat Shurmur said Wednesday that Vernon was “making great progress” and appeared to be a “fast healer.”Perhaps, though, not fast enough.Linebackers Tae Davis (hamstring) and Lorenzo Carter (illness) also did not practice.On the positive side, veteran linebacker Connor Barwin said Thursday he is ready to play. Barwin has been out since the first preseason game after suffering a knee injury.“I’m ready to go. I feel good. Like you said, it’s time to go. This is the real Week 1, so I’m ready to go. I’m excited about playing http://www.giantscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-alec-ogletree-jersey ,” Barwin said.“I’ve played in a lot of NFL football games. You can say my legs are little fresh going into this week, because I had about a week and a half off of training camp, so it worked out. I did everything I had to do when I was down for those days. I feel prepared, I know what I’m supposed to do, and again, my legs are fresh going into Sunday.”Week 6 Injury ReportPlayerPositionInjuryTues.Wed.Game StatusPlayerPositionInjuryTues.Wed.Game StatusJaguars injuriesLimited participationC Brandon Linder (knee)OL Jermey Parnell (knee)CB Jalen Ramsey (ankle)TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins (core muscle) The New York Giants aren’t playing today — they have to wait until Monday Night Football to take the field against the San Francisco 49ers. A couple of former Giants, however Cheap Jon Halapio Jersey , will be notably active Sunday. Ereck Flowers and Davis Webb are both in the news for their new teams.Adam Schefter of ESPN reported early Sunday morning thatFlowers will get the start at left tackle for the Jacksonville Jaguars. Flowers started the season as the Giants’ starting right tackle, but was benched following their week 2 loss to the Dallas Cowboys despite showing improvement in his second game at the position. He was later cut and signed as a free agent by the Jaguars when their own starting left tackle, Cam Robinson, was lost to injury. But Flowers won’t be the only former Giants who will be notably active Sunday. Former Giants’ backup quarterback Davis Webb was promoted from the New York Jets practice squad to their active roster following an injury to Sam Darnold. Webb was one of the more surprising cuts prior to the regulars season. There were reports from a variety of writer throughout the offseason program that the big-armed workaholic, at times, appeared to be the Giants’ best quarterback. He had a bad start to the preseason, but rebounded impressively with a very strong start against the Detroit Lions. There were many who assumed that he would be the Giants’ backup in the regular season and battle Kyle Lauletta for the chance to be the heir to Eli Manning.Apparently http://www.giantscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-connor-barwin-jersey , Webb wasn’t impressive enough and was waived as a part of the final cut-downs. He ultimately landed on the Jets’ practice squad, but his contract structure suggested that was only temporary. Josh McCown is still the likely starter, but Webb will finally be active and have the chance to play in a real NFL game.
liny195
Капитан
Капитан

Re: 9/6: Olivier Vernon misses another practice Outside lineback

Сообщение vanesela 12 апр 2019, 07:41

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Re: 9/6: Olivier Vernon misses another practice Outside lineback

Сообщение vanesela 05 июн 2019, 04:51

vanesela
Капитан