I've never really seen anything similar to fortnite material

От посетителей сайта

I've never really seen anything similar to fortnite material

Сообщение yuandanzou 18 мар 2019, 08:53

I've never really seen anything similar to buy fortnite materials this occasion, part championship, part greet and meet, part circus led by Ninja's celebrity power and his buddies Courage and DrLupo from the casting booth. It is not actually "esports" per se, but instead something else completely, driven solely by Ninja's immense popularity.

The real games were much different than anything we have seen from Ninja's stream before. Many of these players had flown out specifically for this occasion, and some were some of the very best players on the planet. Ninja, an ex-Halo pro long before his Fortnite days, is very gifted, but that was far from his usual stomping of randoms on stream.

Ninja finished the evening with only one win from Fortnite Items nine games, though given his rivalry, that was still remarkable (if Ninja won, cash went to an Alzheimer charity), and he had two second places. But there were also several other side-stories of the night, including the first two matches being one by a relatively unknown player named Blind, that turns out to be the #6 ranked player in the area with a 72% win rate. Afterwards, a participant named 4DRStormYT won, and when the camera panned to him, it revealed a smiling 14 year old who had clearly just experienced the best moment of his life.
yuandanzou
Рядовой

Re: I've never really seen anything similar to fortnite material

Сообщение vanesela 12 апр 2019, 08:42

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Re: I've never really seen anything similar to fortnite material

Сообщение vanesela 05 июн 2019, 05:52

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан