some of the Mike

some of the Mike

Сообщение Cl11234566 21 янв 2020, 04:12

TEMPE, Ariz. -- Outside linebacker John Abraham has left the Arizona Cardinals and is considering retiring from the game. Cardinals coach Bruce Arians said on Wednesday that Abraham, the games active sacks leader and ninth on the NFLs career list with 133 1/2, has been granted a leave of absence. The team obtained a roster exemption, using it to re-sign linebacker Marcus Benard. The 36-year-old Abraham sustained a concussion in Monday nights 18-17 season-opening victory over San Diego. But Arians said he had a long talk with Abraham on Tuesday and the concussion was not the main reason the player was considering leaving the game. Arians said that while Abraham goes through the NFL-mandated concussion protocol, he "will determine if he wants to continue playing football, whether his hearts still in it and he has the fire and desire to do it." Abraham, in his 15th NFL season, has five days under NFL rules before the Cardinals must either reinstate him or declare him out for the season. He missed nearly all of training camp to, as he later confirmed, undergo rehabilitation treatment for an alcohol problem. The rehab stint came after he was arrested in suburban Atlanta and charged with drunken driving. "I think with all the things that hes gone through in the last month, hes got a lot of things outside of football that hes never dealt with before," Arians said. "There are some people that can help him in that regard. Im not one of them." Arians said that "there are things Im not clinically smart enough to know what depression is and things like that so theres many issues that could be involved." Abraham, who had no tackles against the Chargers, expressed concern about whether he was hurting the team, Arians said. "If that game on Monday night football and that atmosphere didnt have you flying around like always or more, then somethings missing," the coach said, "and thats basically what he reflected to me. He said There were times in that game I wasnt in it and its not fair to my teammates. Ive got to decide if this is still what I really want to do." Abraham is in the second year of a two-year contract. He led the Cardinals with 11 1/2 sacks last season and made the Pro Bowl for the sixth time. He needs nine sacks to pass Michael Strahan for fifth on the career sacks list. Abraham played six seasons for the New York Jets and seven for the Atlanta Falcons before coming to Arizona as a free agent. "Were all hoping and praying for him, hoping he returns back to normal," quarterback Carson Palmer said. "Obviously, were going to miss him and miss his production. Somebody else has to step up. Coach Arians motto is next man up. Somebodys got to find a way to replace his production." The injury is another significant loss for the Arizona defence. Defensive tackle Darnell Dockett tore an ACL in training camp and is out for the season. The team already was without its two standout inside linebackers from a year ago. Karlos Dansby left for Cleveland via free agency and Daryl Washington is suspended for the season for violating the NFLs substance-abuse policy. Arians said Abraham told him that this was his first concussion, something that teammate Lorenzo Alexander doubts is true. "Playing this game everybodys had multiple concussions. Whether or not theyre diagnosed is something totally different," Alexander said. "Im pretty sure hes had multiple concussions throughout his career like we all have. This was probably his first documented one." Arians said Sam Acho would move into Abrahams spot. "Johns a leader. Hes a guy that leads by example," Acho said. "You look at his film, the way he plays the game. I watch Johns film to see what I can do better." Mike Wilson Jersey .com) - Cincinnati Reds pitcher Mat Latos had an arthroscopic procedure performed on his right elbow last week, the teams official site reported Wednesday. Jon Morris Jersey . "Ive got a lot of work to do on this team and the sooner that I can get back to my office and start that work, itll be better," he said straight-faced as the rest of the room erupted in laughter. http://www.custompatriotsjersey.com/cus ... -801f.html. Seager had another triple, a home run and a double in a rare feat not seen in more than 40 years, leading Felix Hernandez and the Seattle Mariners past the New York Yankees 10-2. "It was a weird play," Seager said of the triple in the fourth inning. Leo Nomellini Jersey . -- Brendan Leipsic had two goals and an assist and Nicolas Petan extended his point streak to 11 games as the Portland Winterhawks slipped past the Red Deer Rebels 5-4 on Saturday in Western Hockey League action. Houston Antwine Jersey . The actual winners on transfer deadline day are those clubs such as Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City who were well prepared and managed to get their main incoming business done well ahead of the transfer window closing. Tottenham were able to add seven players by spending over 100 million pounds and also ensured maximum return for the Gareth Bale transfer to Real Madrid by managing the move superbly. DALLAS -- The Dallas Stars got a huge lift from Tim Thomas after a big hit knocked Kari Lehtonen out of the game. Erik Cole scored on a breakaway with 4:49 to play, and the Stars rallied to defeat the Minnesota Wild 4-3 on Saturday night. Lehtonen injured his head in a collision with the Wilds Erik Haula at 6:37 of the third period. Haula was given a major penalty for charging -- Lehtonens helmet came off as he fell backward into the crossbar -- and was ejected. Tyler Seguin scored with 26 seconds remaining in the 5-minute power play to tie the game at 3. "Obviously, not good," Stars coach Lindy Ruff said. "(Haula) went in hard, (Lehtonen) hit the crossbar hard. Likelihood, its a concussion on just a dirty play. He should be suspended. "Fourth-liner takes out our goaltender." The newly acquired Thomas stopped all six shots he faced for the win in his Stars debut in relief. The Stars acquired the 39-year-old goalie from the Florida Panthers at Wednesdays trade deadline, giving them another seasoned goalie. "For me, Tim looked calm in there," Ruff said. "He made some plays that maybe younger goaltenders wouldnt make. That was vintage Tim Thomas. Hes lived it and he knows how to play." With the game tied at 3, Cole picked up a loose puck at centre ice and Wild goalie Darcy Kuemper came out to stop him, but Coles shot went past Kuemper and into the upper left corner. Cole also assisted on Seguins tying goal. "We fought hard all game long and kept battling back and were able to grab the lead," Minnesota coach Mike Yeo said. "And then all of sudden you take a 5-minute major and another mistake after that and you find yourself down, so its tough." Wild defenceman Keith Ballard had the turnover that led to Coles goal. "Bad read on my part," Ballard said. "I dont know if I telegraphed it a little bit or I just kind of misjudged how high he was playing in the D zone. Obviously, the guy picked it off." Both the tying and winning goals were scored under a banner raised before the game to honour Mike Modano, the franchises all-time scoring leader. Seguin also had two assists, giving him four goals and four assists in two games. Jamie Benn and Alex Chiasson also scored forr Dallas.dddddddddddd Haula scored in the first period and Charlie Coyle in the second. Kyle Brodziak gave the Wild their only lead in the third. The Stars, eighth in the Western Conference, moved within three points of the seventh-place Wild. Minnesota had won five in a row. Dallas also increased the lead over No. 9 Phoenix to three points. "With the 5-minute power play right off the bat," Thomas said, "it kind of allowed me to settle in and adjust and think the rest of it through to be like, Man, this would be a very important win to us." Before the game, the Stars retired Modanos No. 9 in front of a Dallas-record crowd of 19,109. The Stars then scored just 31 seconds into the game. Rich Peverley dropped a pass to Jamie Benn in the right circle for a wrist shot into the right side of the net. "Its I think one of the biggest days in franchise history when you put a guy like that up in the rafters and then you cap it off with that type of game," Ruff said. "I think they were pumped by watching some of the video, some of the Mike stuff. I know I was because theres some dynamic goals there you get to watch." Added Seguin: "I think if anything that motivated me, thats a true character guy, a big leader, an incredible hockey player and now a legend. Watching his jersey go up and seeing that (1999) Stanley Cup again, I think the only thing it did was make me more motivated and I think the guys felt the same." The Wild tied it on Haulas short-handed goal at 16:32. But the Stars regained the lead 4 seconds into a power play at 1:55 of the second period. That snapped a streak of 20 successful penalty kills by the Wild over eight games. Kuemper, who was making his 16th consecutive start, had 34 saves. Lehtonen made 26 saves. NOTES: Seguin raised his team-leading totals to 29 goals and 37 assists. ... Benn has three goals and seven assists in six games. ... Forwards Matt Moulson and Cody McCormick made their Wild debuts after being traded Wednesday from Buffalo. ... The previous attendance record was 19,099 on March 16, 2012. It was only the fourth sellout in 34 Stars home games this season. ... The home team won every game in the season series. Minnesota was 2-2 and Dallas 2-1-1. The Wild are 1-14-5 in Dallas. ' ' '
Cl11234566
Капитан
Капитан

Re: some of the Mike

Сообщение volik 06 ноя 2020, 01:25

volik
Капитан
Капитан

Re: some of the Mike

Сообщение volik 03 дек 2020, 05:10

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
volik
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Тактический пейнтбол и Сценарные игры