asics netball shoes

asics netball shoes

Сообщение BoothFast 24 июл 2020, 09:24

Hi, great review. I am asics nimbus a 34 male, 175 lbs, and pretty fit, but I have huge feet problems. They have recently stopped hurting, almost a year, after running once outside with the 5 finger vibrant shoes. Recently, I ran outside using normal running shoes, probably, 4 years old. My left foot was in pain for 3 days, between ball of my foot and the heel, though the heels and balls of my feet hurt to if I walk for too long or run. I am looking for new shoes, would you recommend these Asics or something with huge cushioning like the NB 1080? Thanks.From discussions with friends and what I've read on the web, I should go for either the Asics Nimbus 17 or the New Balance 1080v5. Do you have a preference or suggestion as to which one I should go with? Furthermore, I am a size 11.5 in the Nike Pegasus 31, what will that mean for the other shoes? Thank you.

I am a male, 29 years old and i run on road, 4-5 times a week (Running distance 6-8 kms per run). I am really confused between ASICS GEL-Nimbus 17 and the ASICS GEL-Kayano 21. I am looking to start clocking in more kms from now on, like a half marathon distance twice in a month. Can guide me which is a better shoe amongst the two.Hi, I had an Asics culumus before and last week asics kayano 23 I bought the Asics Nimbus 16 NYC edition. I was in doubt between the the one that I bought and the Nimbus 17. I have been having an issue with it since I bought. The inner part of my right foot, between the toe and the ankle, closer to the toe I would say, almost in the sole, the shoe seems to be pushing my foot to inside. It seems that I'm stepping over half of a ball. Any asics running shoes comments about it? Have you ever heard some similar complain?

I love running (and I am not particularly interested in speed so much) and want a good pair of shoes that don't cost me the earth& Any recommendations?Hello there, as a novice runner I ran in the Nike Free 7.0 with flat feet that severely overpronated. After injuring myself (due to running in un supportive shoes) my podiatrist recommended orthotics for my fallen arches and pronation issue. Currently I am wearing the Asics Gel Kayano 21 with my orthotics, but feel that the engineering of this shoe plus orthocis, may cause over correcting issues within my foot. If not the Asics Gel Kayano 21, what shoe(s) do you recommend I wear with orthotics that correct a flat footed overpronator? Thank you for your time.I've tried on both the Asics Gel Cumulus 17 and the Asics Gel Nimbus 17 and both are very comfy.

Hello there and thanks for all these asics gel nimbus great reviews.. Wish i had found you sooner.. Anyway, I'm in a great need of your advice. I'll be running my second marathon this November and I'm looking for the best possible pair of shoes. In my first marathon last year i ran with Nike Free 3.0 despite that most people advised me to use a more  cushioned" shoe.. However i did very good with them and finished in estimated time. This year though, i want to take the best out of it. From January I used Asics Gel Nimbus 16 and found them very comfortable too, despite that "heaviness" feeling compared to Nike Free 3.0. If i could design my own shoes I would make them light and speedy as the Nike Free 3.0 but with a bit of cushioning and smooth riding feeling as the Nimbus 16. Can you suggest me any shoes close to my criteria? Or even tell me your opinion. I'm going for an under 3h marathon run.

Back in the day (1990-ish), Asics models such as the Gel Runner 90/110/GT-Express had sizeable rear and front Gel inserts which were articulated. The later versions were watered down, leading to what you see today. Most cushioning in Asics nowadays comes from the foam, and not from those penny sized inserts.Hi Marta, Have you ran in other highly cushioned shoes before? The reason I ask is because I had the same problem with the Nimbus 17. However, I've discovered that I have that same issue of my feet going numb in other highly cushioned shoes. It happen to me with the Hoka Bondi 4, the Muzino Wave Enigma 5, the Asics Kayano 21. For some reason, that I don't know, I've been unable to run in highly cushioned shoes because of the numbness. I thought perhaps you may have the same issue.

Thank you sole review for an accurate analysis. Never has there been a better case study for the mantra: "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." I've used Asics for years and as so many have commented here, I'm not sure who this shoe is made for but it's not for users of the gel cumulus or nimbus 16 or any model since 2009. I hike in beach sand, climb mountains and run down asics netball shoes them  there's one in my city that's mostly granite and great to train on and the GN15 and 16 were great for it. However, I had to stop climbing altogether and make three trips to a chiropractor and a massage therapist. If you loved the GN16, do not buy the GN17. All the stability has been removed in the upper front and your foot just wobbles around with every step. Foot Numbness, sore knees, lower legs, lower back and spinal adjustments will all be a problem with anything Изображение over 2 miles, and even less with interval sprints.
BoothFast
Рядовой

Вернуться в Тактический пейнтбол и Сценарные игры