Authy Desktop now accessible in Beta for Linux

Authy Desktop now accessible in Beta for Linux

Сообщение protonsmith 18 сен 2020, 07:36

we dispatched Authy for the work area. It was a rendition of our mainstream 2FA application that ran as an application in the Chrome program. Later it was offered as an independent work area application for macOS and Windows, which have additionally been uncontrollably fruitful.

At that point, in January 2020, when Google reported that they would end backing of Chrome Apps over every single working framework. Accordingly, we chose to stop supporting Authy for Chrome and Chrome Extension. Notwithstanding, it will keep on working until Google quits permitting it to be introduced, refreshed, or run on your particular working framework.

All things considered, it became obvious that we were botching a help chance for some Authy clients: Linux clients. To be perfectly honest, this has been a mainstream highlight demand for quite a while, and we have at long last placed it vigorously.

So today, we are pleased to deliver into public beta the new Authy Desktop for Linux application. We likewise accepted the open door to consolidate our most recent UI permitting you to see your 2FA records either in a matrix or rundown see, just as an inquiry bar to discover your authenticator accounts rapidly.

So experience this new application by going to proton login, head to "Work area" and discover the Linux beta download in the dropdown menu.
ProtonMail login
protonsmith
Старшина
Старшина

Re: Authy Desktop now accessible in Beta for Linux

Сообщение volik 06 ноя 2020, 18:05

volik
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение velikan10 16 ноя 2020, 08:15

I know a lot of people Linux before, but I'm not so sure if up to now they still do. I personally was never able to use it. I've always stuck with the more popular software or programs. I've always used Microsoft software because it's the one I've grown accustomed to. It's also where I could easily download programs and files that I will need for work or personal use. Right now, I've been downloading a lot of games and their extensions. I recently download the among us pc pets as shimejis. I've also been playing a lot of Pokemon games that I download the wallpapers for it as well. You can go to chrome web store to check this out.
velikan10
Ефрейтор
Ефрейтор

Сообщение volik 03 дек 2020, 22:23

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
volik
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Тактический пейнтбол и Сценарные игры