But he was having a great year

But he was having a great year

Сообщение wanglei 21 окт 2017, 06:26

With their postseason hopes fading, the Toronto Blue Jays pay a visit to Miller Park on Tuesday night to begin a brief two-game interleague series with the Milwaukee Brewers. Milwaukee, on the other hand, has won four straight to pad its lead in the National League Central Division. On Sunday, the Brewers put the finishing touches on a weekend sweep over the Dodgers in Los Angeles with a 7-2 victory. Jonathan Lucroy gave starter Wily Peralta all the run support he would need with a two-run homer in the first inning and a three-run double in the second. Peralta pitched six shutout innings to earn his major league-leading 15th win of the season. Toronto currently sits 7 1/2 games back of Baltimore in the American League East and four games off the pace for the wild card. The Blue Jays have struggled of late, with 11 losses in 15 games this month. Toronto was idle on Monday -- as was Milwaukee -- after suffering a 7-5 road loss to the Chicago White Sox on Sunday. Blue Jays starter Drew Hutchison had a rough first inning as he surrendered six runs on a grand slam and a two-run blast. Torontos offense put some pressure on with four runs in the middle innings and later had the bases loaded in the ninth, but Sox closer Jake Petricka was able to get out of the jam. Mondays idle date was one of three off-days in a one-week span for the Blue Jays. J.A. Happ gets the start for Toronto in Tuesdays series opener. The left- hander boasts a 2.51 ERA in five starts since the All-Star break but ran into some trouble in Seattle in his last outing, allowing five runs (four earned) in six innings. "The results werent there, so thats obviously frustrating, every game is big, but you cant get too down on this," Happ said. "I felt good, I felt like I was making pitches." Milwaukee is skipping Kyle Lohse (sprained ankle) in the rotation. In his place steps Mike Fiers, who has allowed just one earned run in two August starts (14 innings) since moving from the bullpen into the starting rotation. He tossed six scoreless frames and notched 14 strikeouts against the Chicago Cubs at Wrigley Field on Thursday. "I feel like Ive been pitching like this all year," Fiers said. "I kind of got my confidence back from last year, probably in winter ball. Coming into Spring Training, I felt good. I just took off from there. Yeah, I got sent to Triple-A, but it didnt kill my confidence sending me down. I just had to wait for my opportunity and do it now." Tyrod Taylor Jersey . Virtanen opened the scoring at 6:45 of the first period, then gave Canada a two-goal lead with a power-play goal 1:03 into the second. Sweden cut the lead in half when Daniel Muzito Bagenda scored a power-play goal at 10:57 of the second. Eric Wood Jersey . Join World Soccer Pickem 2014 for your chance to win $5,500 in cash prizes by picking the winner of each game all the way through to the tournament final. Will you ride a favourite such as Spain or Germany, or cast your lot with an underdog like Ivory Coast or Mexico? Perhaps key victories from Netherlands or the United States will be your key to victory. http://www.authenticbillsfanatic.com/c-80-bills-jordan-mills-jersey.aspx . Niese pitched seven steady innings on a rainy Tuesday night and Daniel Murphy had three hits to lead New York to a 6-1 victory over the Phillies. Mike Tolbert Jersey . Joining him in this years class were Switzerlands Patrick Huerlimann and Norways Eigil Ramsfjell. The announcement was made at the world mens curling championship at Capital Indoor Stadium in China. Tre Davious White Jersey . The announcement was made by the hall on Friday, March 14. She joins Switzerlands Denise Biellmann as this years inductees to the Hall, based in Colorado Springs, CO.METAIRIE, La. -- Sean Payton made the end of Jabari Greers season official on Tuesday, announcing that the starting quarterback would be placed on injured reserve because of a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee. Greer was injured on a play in which he leaped to break up a pass intended for Jon Baldwin in the first half of New Orleans victory over San Francisco on Sunday. His knee buckled and appeared hyper-extended when he landed, and he was carted to the locker room. Payton had hinted Monday that the injury was serious, but waited until Tuesday to disclose the ACL tear and report the roster move. New Orleans also has signed defensive back Trevin Wade, who was drafted by Cleveland and played much of last season, but had been a free agent throughout this season. Wade was signed to add depth. Payton said second-year cornerback Corey White is expected to take over Greers starting role, as he did during last Sundays game, in which he had an interception. "Hes been consistent this season," Payton said of the 6-foot-1, 205-pound White. "Hes been a very good tackler. He has good size and length. Hes strong and very quickly got adjusted to a lot of the snaps that he had outside. I think he has good football instincts as well and I think that serves him well on game day." Defensive co-ordinator Rob Ryan said White has "really been an ascending player." "He has been outstanding. He is a physical player. He is a smart kiid.dddddddddddd He is getting better and better," Ryan said. "Weve lost some great players along the way and we are so fortunate to have excellent players behind him and that is what this Corey White has been doing, begging for an opportunity. He is going to be great when he gets in there." White said he was sorry about the circumstances that led to his central role on the defence, but sounded optimistic that he was ready for it. "Its unfortunate that Jabari went down like that with him being a good leader on and off the field for us. Thats tough," White said. "But we always believe in all our teammates here and we believe in the next man up. Im pretty sure Jabari believes in me and so does every one of my secondary teammates, so well see how it goes." As much as Ryan raved about White, he did not diminish the loss of Greer, a popular 10-year veteran who was part of the Saints Super Bowl team. "He is a great person. We will miss him in the locker room most. But he was having a great year," Ryan said. "He was doing everything we asked him to do and then some." Payton said the Saints signed Wade because they thought he handled nickel back responsibilities well in Cleveland last season and because he had a good workout in New Orleans. "Hes someone that has decent speed but very good feet," Payton said. "Well see how he gets up to speed with what were doing. That will take a little bit." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
wanglei
Капитан
Капитан

Re: But he was having a great year

Сообщение vanesela 17 сен 2018, 13:28

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 15 апр 2019, 13:08

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 08 июн 2019, 08:11

vanesela