wouldnt last long and I called that

wouldnt last long and I called that

Сообщение wanglei 23 окт 2017, 07:50

FUN FACTSItalians are obsessed with light-weight cars, the lighter the car, the faster it is, and this Alfa is no exception. Even though the North American 4C will add some weight due to tighter safety regulations, it will still tip the scales at a feather-like 2,465 pounds. To put this into perspective, thats 50 pounds lighter than a Mazda MX-5 Miata and more than 400 pounds down on a Porsche Cayman. Oh yeah, and that supposedly super lightweight Lotus Evora? Well guess what? The 4C weighs a whopping 600 pounds less.As it stands right now, 86 dealers have been awarded Alfa franchises in North America, including 4 Alfa dealers in Canada.FIAT of Vancouver, British ColumbiaMaranello FIAT in Vaughan, OntarioLaSalle FIAT in LaSalle, QuebecJD FIAT in Boischatel, Quebec.The alleged MSRP of the 4C should be around $65,000 US, but nothing is confirmed at the moment. Lets keep our fingers crossed that it stays at that price.All pictures courtesy AutoBlog Canada. Trevor Siemian Jersey . With the Canadiens leading by one to start the third period, Price turned away 16 shots by the Panthers in the final frame to give Montreal a 2-1 victory over Florida on Monday night. The Panthers (16-21-6) outshot Montreal 16-10 in the final frame, but were repeatedly frustrated by Price, who made 26 saves on the night. Chris Harris Jr Jersey . Smith, an eighth overall pick, had two goals in only 276 minutes of playing time over 16 appearances last season. The left side midfielder played only 43 minutes in three games this season. http://www.thebroncosstoreonline.com/Youth-John-Elway-Broncos-Jerseys/ . Adam Lind provided the power and rookie starter Marcus Stroman had the best start of his young career as the Blue Jays dumped the Yankees 8-3 at Rogers Centre. Stroman, making his fifth start for Toronto, allowed one earned run and three hits over a career-high eight innings. Steve Atwater Jersey . The team of Lars Nelson, Daniel Richardsson, Johan Olsson, and anchor Marcus Hellner cruised to victory in the 4x10 km event, winning in a time of one hour, 28 minutes, and 42. Riley Dixon Jersey . Kadri was dressed in a green jersey at Thursdays practice and skated as an extra forward on the teams fourth line as the Leafs. CORK, Ireland -- Mikko Ilonen of Finland birdied the last hole to stay on top of the Irish Open leaderboard after the third round on Saturday. Ilonen, who has led from the outset, carded a 2-under-par 69 to move to a 12-under total at Fota Island. The leader by two shots overnight, Ilonen will take a one-shot lead into the final round over Danny Willett of England, who eclipsed Ilonens own course record by a shot with an 8-under 63 that also included a hole-in-one at the seventh. One shot further back on 10 under was crowd favourite Graeme McDowell, who birdied two of his closing three holes in a score of 69. The Northern Irishman was not only targeting a first victory this year but also a maiden Irish Open victory. "Its been fun to come here this week after the pressures of last weeks U.S. Open and just let off some steam and relax, and enjoy my golf again, and also enjoy the odd pint of Guinness in the evenings," McDowell said. "I will now try and give the crowds what they want tomorrow, and thats an Irish winner, but then there is a lot of names up on the leaderboard who will have issues with that. "Winning the Irish Open is well up my leaderrboard as far as wish lists of golf tournaments I would like to win, and to win would do many things like kick start my season and boost my Ryder Cup chances.dddddddddddd" He noted an Irish winner would also cap a good week for Irish golf, with Royal Portrush added to the British Open rotation, and Rory McIlroy committing to representing Ireland at the 2016 Olympics. Ilonen confessed he wore an emerald-colored shirt to try and win over the large Irish crowds. The Finn could have easily finished two clear when his attempted eagle chip shot at 18 lipped out, leaving a three-footer for his birdie. "I decided to wear a green shirt today, and the fans were really pleased, but then I knew my course record wouldnt last long and I called that," Ilonen said. "But I feel really comfortable out there, and really pleased to birdie 18, and get back the lead." Willett recorded his second hole-in-one of the year, after one at the China Open. "It was a perfect number, wind out of the left with an 8-iron, kind of saying go in and not really quite sure, but it slam-dunked in the hole," Willett said after his second 63 of the year. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
wanglei
Капитан
Капитан

Re: wouldnt last long and I called that

Сообщение vanesela 17 сен 2018, 14:06

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 15 апр 2019, 14:12

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 08 июн 2019, 09:16

vanesela