wasnt helping Woods battered body.

wasnt helping Woods battered body.

Сообщение wanglei 25 дек 2017, 04:43

ANDERSON, Ind. - Colts running back Vick Ballard spent 10 months working his way back from a serious injury. Now he has to do it again. On Saturday, coach Chuck Pagano confirmed Indianapolis worst fear — that Ballard tore his left Achilles tendon and will need season-ending surgery. "Its heartbreaking for me, man. Vicks a brother to me," running back Ahmad Bradshaw said. "I was taking pride in helping him out a whole lot and trying to improve both our games and helping each other, him and Trent (Richardson) also. Its just heartbreaking for me to see that happen and all I can do is just help him fight through this." Its the second straight year Ballard sustained a freak injury in practice without being touched. Last September, he tore the ACL in his right knee while making a cut in practice and missed the final 15 games. After undergoing surgery and spending all those countless hours strengthening his right leg, Ballard was finally cleared to practice at the start of training camp. He made it through morning walkthroughs Thursday and Friday and a light workout in helmets and shorts Thursday afternoon before he was injured on another innocuous-looking play — falling down as he tried to catch a pass without a defender in the vicinity. When Ballard got up, he struggled to put weight on his leg, was eventually helped to a golf cart and driven into the locker room. Friday nights MRI confirmed the initial diagnosis and the Colts worst fears. "We feel awful for Vick. Hes been a warrior for us, going down with the knee a year ago, non-contact injury," Pagano said. "Same thing this year, the way he fought, battled, rehabbed, and trained to get back, its very, very unfortunate. Injuries do occur. Its a part of the game, its an ugly part of the game." Team owner Jim Irsay attended Fridays practice and provided the first indication the injury was serious when he called Ballard a young player who could come back and still have a solid NFL career. A few hours later, Ballard used his Twitter account to inform fans that he was going "back in the shop" and that one day he would have a great story to tell. Ballard was one of five key offensive players the Colts were hoping would return to form after missing more than half of last season. The list also included tight end Dwayne Allen, Bradshaw, starting guard Donald Thomas and perennial Pro Bowl receiver Reggie Wayne. All five had been practicing this week. The Colts thought Ballard and Bradshaw, who had neck surgery last October, and Richardsons expected improvement in his second season may finally give Indy the powerful ground game they want. Ballard rushed for a team-high 814 yards as a rookie in 2012 and 63 yards in last seasons opener before the knee injury. But his absence creates a big hole in those plans, just as the Colts started practicing in pads. Bradshaw took his first hits Saturday afternoon and survived unscathed. Richardson missed Fridays afternoon practice and sat out again Saturday for "precautionary" reasons with what Pagano described as a soft tissue injury. Fullback Stanley Havili is on the physically unable to perform list as he recovers from off-season shoulder surgery. That leaves only five other running backs on Indys roster — Chris Rainey and Daniel "Boom" Herron, who were signed during last years injury-filled season, undrafted rookies Zurlon Tipton and Cameron White and Mario Harvey, who has been moved from linebacker to fullback. Pagano said he and general manager Ryan Grigson are still deciding whether to sign another running back, but acknowledged that Ballards absence gives a chance to someone else. "Were not just going to hand it to Ahmad 50 times today and let him get blown up, too," Pagano said. "So its a great opportunity for those (other five) guys." For Ballard, its another year of grueling rehab. "I talked to him yesterday after practice and hes in good spirits," Bradshaw said "I think he just feels bad that its two years in a row. He loves football, his passion for football is there. Like I said, hes just heartbroken right now." Tony Sanchez Jersey . Cleveland has won the first two of this set and has won six straight games since losing back-to-back tilts to open the year. Seattle, on the other hand, has now lost six in a row following consecutive wins to kick off its campaign. Nick Markakis Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.bravesapparelsshop.com/bob-uecker-jersey-c-10/ . Bilbaos first victory in four rounds lifted it four points clear of Real Sociedad and kept it in command of Spains last Champions League berth for next season. In contrast, Betis was left 11 points from safety after a dismal performance that at times bordered on self-destruction amid some questionable refereeing decisions. Bobby Cox Jersey . - The Baltimore Ravens and tight end Dennis Pitta reached agreement on a five-year contract Friday. Phil Niekro Jersey . - After three days of light, make that very light, workouts, Team Irvin and Team Carter are ready for tonights Pro Bowl.Tiger Woods is parting ways with Sean Foley. Woods made the announcement on his web site on Monday, saying the timing was right to end the relationship. "Id like to thank Sean for his help as my coach and for his friendship," Woods said on tigerwoods.com. "Sean is one of the outstanding coaches in golf today, and I know he will continue to be successful with the players working with him. With my next tournament not until my World Challenge event at Isleworth in Orlando, this is the right time to end our professional relationship." The news came the day after another Foley student, Hunter Mahan, won the first stop on the FedEx Cup playoffs, The Barclays. Foley, from Burlington, Ont., was gracious in his parting words. "My time spent with Tiger is one of the highlights of my career so far, and I am appreciative of the many experiences we shared together," Foley said. "It was a lifelong ambition of mine to teach the best player of all time in our sport. I am both grateful for the things we had the opportunity to learn from one another, as well as the enduring friendship we have built. I have nothing but respect annd admiration for him.dddddddddddd" Woods said he has no plans to hire a new coach in the near future. The Woods-Foley partnership, which was four years in length, took some heat over the past few months from many talking heads who suggested that what Foley was teaching wasnt helping Woods battered body. Under the Canadians teaching, Woods enjoyed a five-win season in 2013 and three victories in 2012, but he also failed to end his major drought, which dates back to the 2008 U.S. Open. During the four years, Woods also spent considerable time away from the tour with a variety of injuries. The 14-time major winner played just seven tournaments in 2013-14. He withdrew from two and missed the cut in two others. Foley was Woods third coach since turning professional. He also worked with Butch Harmon and Hank Haney. In addition to Mahan, the Canadian coach works with Justin Rose, as well as a handful of Canadian players. In the past, hes taught Lee Westwood, Sean OHair and Seung-Yul Noh who parted with him for a variety of reasons. According to a source, Foley took the news well and said he remains friends with Woods. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
wanglei
Капитан
Капитан

Re: wasnt helping Woods battered body.

Сообщение vanesela 18 сен 2018, 02:33

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 16 апр 2019, 11:07

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 09 июн 2019, 07:38

vanesela