It may not be of obvious significance

It may not be of obvious significance

Сообщение wanglei 27 дек 2017, 05:28

MELBOURNE, Australia - Madison Keys turns 20 next month and her mother, Christine, is already sending her teasing texts featuring grandma emojis.Im like, Thanks for reminding me, Mom, she said. Thank you. Love you.Its a good thing for Keys shes making the most of her last Grand Slam as a teenager, beating fellow American Madison Brengle 6-2, 6-4 in the battle of the Madisons at the Australian Open on Monday to reach the quarterfinals of a major for the first time.She may have been the younger player on the court — Brengle is five years older and was also playing for her first major quarterfinal — but Keys has looked increasingly comfortable as shes progressed deeper into the draw with her new coach, Lindsay Davenport, watching from the stands.Then again, she has faced expectations as the next American tennis hope since she played — and won — her debut match on the WTA Tour in 2009 at the age of 14, the youngest player to do so since Martina Hingis.The pressure has only increased with Serena and Venus Williams getting older and other young Americans such as Melanie Oudin and Sloane Stephens struggling to build on early successes and close the gap between the generations.Its definitely been an experience, really playing well, kind of living up to what people have been saying, Keys said. Im just really happy that its finally here and that Im doing so well.If her run is going to continue at Melbourne Park, shes next going to have to beat one of the Williams sisters — and perhaps both. Her next opponent is the 34-year-old Venus, who couldnt help joking about the age difference between herself and Keys.She started watching me when she was in diapers, Venus said, laughing.If Keys beats Venus, she could then face 18-time major winner Serena Williams in the semifinals.Serena wouldnt be surprised to see her there, either. In fact, Keys is playing so well, Serena Williams said, she could carry the U.S. team when they travel to Argentina together for the Fed Cup.If she continues to play really well, Im going to offer her to play my matches so I can have a little bit of a break, Serena said. She just has so much unbelievable potential and shes so young.She is still only 19, but Keys doesnt sound content with just reaching the quarters in Melbourne. She said Davenport, a three-time major winner, has given her the belief she can beat any player.And if anyone can give her the right strategy for her next match, its Davenport, who played Venus Williams 27 times in her career, winning 14 of those encounters.I think its a huge opportunity for me. I havent been in this situation before, Im going to make the most of it, Keys said. But at the same time, not matter what, Im not really going to be satisfied with any win. I want to be at the end of the tournament holding the trophy up. Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys . So true. It is one thing to create a winning football team, and another to keep it winning. Each and every week it changes. The NFL creates a unique interest of not who is "the best", but much more who is "the best this week". Custom Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys . Bayern led second-place Leverkusen by 10 points with a game in hand, while Dortmund was another four points off the pace. Freiburg midfielder Felix Klaus scored in the last minute as his side twice came from behind to climb provisionally out of the relegation zone. http://www.prochiefsauthentic.com/Youth-Justin-Houston-Elite-Jersey/ . Englands only win in the four most recent trips north had been tight, and Scotland was expected after losing 28-6 to Ireland six days ago to show some venom against its archrival. Chris Jones Jersey . The Toronto Argonauts running back hurt his left ankle during the teams practice Friday afternoon at Rogers Centre. Tanoh Kpassagnon Jersey . According to the Globe and Mail, a decision between the NHL and the Players Association should come within the six months. "I can tell you, (a decision) shouldnt take all that long," NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly told the Globe and Mail.This is a very good team. I know they didnt rise to the challenge of playoff urgency last year but their statistical success was extreme. And yes, there is a degree of truth that statistics dont always convey the whole picture, but they are accurate indicators of what has improved and what the priority is to improve. For the Stampeders, there is little to find a discouraging word about. Here are the categories of pure football efficiency that the Stampeders finished first in compared to the other eight teams in the league last year: points scored, 30 per game; net offense, 383 per game; rushing yards, 141 per game; fewest quarterback sacks allowed; best second to first conversion rate; most quarterback sacks on defence; fewest giveaways, only 27 over 18 games; and tied with the Roughriders with the best takeaway/giveaway ratio at +19. Really, the only two areas of concern are punt and kick returns and red zone defence in which Calgary finished seventh best. This is a very good team. Quarterback will be an interesting battle. It should be a battle between the youth and arm skill of Bo Levi Mitchell and the intensity with determination of Drew Tate. Mitchell has youth on his side, Tate has the experience; and for Tate a surprising amount of experience. This is now his eighth year in the league and now is the time, but I said that at this time last year too. They are different types of quarterbacks and personalities. Tate is kind of confrontational and aggressive while Mitchell is more smooth and mellow, I would say. Both do work well under pressure and both have excellent futures. Still, it will be very interesting to see who wins the job and if they can keep it for 18 games. Its a nice problem to have but a difficult decision to make between the two. With quarterback depth a unique luxury and in some ways taken care of, the next strength is kicking. YYou can make an easy argument that no CFL team has a better combo punter/kicker than Rob Maver and Rene Parades.dddddddddddd Especially in the field goal kicking, the streak they had last season was both entertaining and game-changing. There will come a day where some field goal kicker makes every kick, does not miss one over the course of the season. The art of kicking has developed into a science more than ever before and a calm concentrated demeanor is more significant than ever before. Yes, its a lofty goal but obtainable also attainable. Maybe in Calgary. Also interesting outside of the priority of a great quarterback and the critical importance of good kickers is depth at running back. With Jon Cornish, Martell Mallett and Jock Sanders there are now three good ones. Of the three, the best may be Sanders, especially if he returns punts and kicks replacing Larry Taylor. Calgary finished fifth best in both punt and kick returns so there is room for improvement. By no means was Taylor the sole issue as a returner is as good as his blocking, especially initially. Still, with Sanders you have acceleration in the excess and a quality running back who can start. The Roughriders will miss Kory Sheets, Keith Shologon, and Craig Butler, but losing Sanders to their most direct competition is a double issue. Evaluating personnel is subjective in that how one person may see the present ability of one player or their potential is always different than another. But right now the combination of 24 starters and key depth contributors in Calgary has no clear superior. It may not be of obvious significance right now, but wait until October and November. And that player that in June you never thought would be a starter responds as one when he has to, it can change everything. I know for the third time, the Calgary Stampeders are a very good team. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
wanglei
Капитан
Капитан

Re: It may not be of obvious significance

Сообщение vanesela 18 сен 2018, 03:40

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 16 апр 2019, 13:01

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 09 июн 2019, 09:35

vanesela