movement from fans heading towards

movement from fans heading towards

Сообщение wanglei 29 дек 2017, 04:55

BURNLEY, England - Burnley beat Hull 1-0 Saturday to finally claim its first Premier League victory of the season after 11 games.The Clarets went ahead at Turf Moor through a 50th-minute goal from Ashley Barnes who headed in a cross from Kieran Trippier.Newly promoted Burnley remained bottom of the league with seven points — two from safety. Queens Park Rangers, which hosted Manchester City later Saturday, also has seven points.Hull played the last 20 minutes with only 10 men after its captain Curtis Davies was forced off with an injury when his side had already made three substitutions.Hull, which has not scored in three straight games, stayed two points clear of the drop zone in 14th place. Byung-Ho Park Jersey . The premature end left 26 players still to finish the round in the Asian Tour event. Siddikur, who shot a bogey-free first round to share the lead with five others, eagled the par-5 first hole before bogeying twice and rebounding with six birdies. Justin Morneau Jersey .com) - Its fair to call Mike McCarthy one of the best coaches in the NFL but its also more than objective to point out that the veteran mentor bookended the Green Bay Packers season with two, truly awful game plans in Seattle. http://www.mlbtwinsonline.com/authentic-harmon-killebrew-twins-jersey/ .Chanathip Songkrasin opened the scoring in the sixth minute before Kroekrit found the target twice in the 57th and four minutes from fulltime.Vietnam and Malaysia play their second leg on Thursday. Vietnam won the first leg 2-1. Byron Buxton Jersey . Louis Blues have returned to the top spot in the TSN. Danny Santana Jersey . "I wasnt waving the pom-poms to be involved with it to start with," Carlyle said after a 5-2 win over Carolina on Sunday night. "Its been a trying time. "Specifically we havent played as well as wed like to hang our hat on.A look at the England v Russia matchday experience in Marseille through the eyes of Sky Sports News HQs James Kilpatrick. Reading the numerous reports of the fan violence that unfolded in Marseille on Saturday shocked me after having a match day experience that, for the most part, I felt safe. England supporters appeared to be targeted by Marseille football hooligans whilst sitting outside a cafe at Euro 2016. I set off to the game with my brother late Saturday morning on a direct train from Beziers, a small town on the south coast, to Marseille. The two-and-a-half hour direct train terminated at Gare de Marseille-Saint-Charles, the citys main train station, at around 2pm. As soon as I got off the train, I could see a sea of England shirts alongside a smaller portion of Russia fans in their national colours. Again, from what I saw, there was no trouble at that point despite the large number of supporters mixing in a confined space.Our plan was to go from the main station on the metro to check into our accommodation in the eastern part of the city before heading down south to the fan park.A lot of England supporters, instead of taking the metro, looked to be queuing for taxis and were possibly heading towards the Old Port which would have been just a 10-minute journey. The short metro journey, again, seemed to draw zero problems.At the main station, there looked to be plenty of UEFA promotional signs saying to check out the fan park, but no real indication of where it actually was. Russians trained to fight Russian hooligans who attacked England fans in Marseille were trained to fight This lack of information may have been why so many people headed to the Old Port instead, where seemingly most England fans were located and where the centre of the fan violence was.We got off at Rond-Point du Prado, the metro station right next to the Stade Velodrome. It was also the closest station to the fan park located on Prado beach, which was a 30-minute walk from there. After checking in to our accommodation, we headed down to the beach at around 3:30pm.The walk down Avenue du Prado felt almost serene as small groups of England supporters made their way down to the fan zone. It was a peaceful atmosphere in the England fan zone on Prado beach Once there, it was a relief to see the heavy amount of security at the fan zone present. However, what I found strange was the relatively small amount of England fans.England and Russia fans had been separated into different fan zones with their own big screens, and each person was searched before they could enter.We stayed in the fan park for around four hours, taking in the sun and the extortionately priced food and drink - maybe another reason why many supporters headed to the Old Port instead - while watching the end of Albania v Switzerland and the entirety of Wales v Slovakia with hundreds of other England fans.What was surprising was not only how relaxed the entire place was, but also it looked only half full from around 5.00pm until we left for the stadium at 7.30pm. Roy Hodgson and Wayne Rooney ask Englands fan at Euro 2016 to behave so UEFA dont take action against the national side.dddddddddddd My only close encounter with trouble came just before and after the game.After the walk back up the Avenue du Prado with a mob of excited England fans, there was a chaotic meeting point at the roundabout very close to Stade Velodrome.England fans, from the fan park, were walking up from the south while those from the west were coming from the direction of the Old Port. The walk from Prado beach towards the stadium was mostly jolly The stadium was to the east and, once we reached the roundabout, tear gas could be seen drifting from the left and a lot of loud noise. Some kind of scuffle seemed to have broken out - only a few hundred yards away from the stadium.With personal safety the priority, everyone around me attempted to head for the ground, but were surprisingly being blocked off by riot police.For no explainable reason, riot police looked to be attempting to divert fans, myself included, towards the tear gas, and the trouble, rather than the stadium.Luckily, there were gap between two of the men which some were able to break through before heading to the ground. There was a tense atmosphere building with trouble reaching close to the Stade Velodrome Once outside the immense 67,000 seat stadium, tension was in the air. Each person was individually searched, and tickets were scanned, before being granted access to the ground. Loud chants from both sides caused plenty of anxious looks.Without any real way of knowing beforehand (or perhaps my own naivety), our seats happened to be located in the Russian end.Walking through the gate, the England fans were still jovial as Jamie Vardy chants and dont take me home were sung repeatedly and created what felt like a rousing atmosphere. Flares were set off just moments before the game concluded As the game progressed, from where I was sitting, there were no signs of any problems even with the occasional Russia fan sitting among England fans. It was not until Vasili Berezutskis late equaliser when matters seemed to get heated.Play was temporarily stopped as a flare was hurled onto the pitch from someone in the Russia section, quickly followed by a loud bang.Just afterwards, a notice came up on the two big screens asking Russian fans to remain seated after the game, how effective that was Im not so sure.Although I had a limited view of what was happening in the Russia section, what was shocking to me was seemingly nobody looked to have approached the men letting off the flares and fireworks. A lack of security separating England and Russia supporters There was a very thin line of security separating the fans, which looked to have completely dispersed once the final whistle blew.Just moments before referee Nicola Rizzoli blew the final whistle, there were sudden signs of movement from fans heading towards where we were sitting, which was only around 10 seats from one of the gate exits.When the final whistle blew, to the right we could see a whole wave of England fans sprinting towards the exits and climbing down from the railings to escape an increasingly violent atmosphere.Our seat position meant we were able to get out quickly and saw very few Russian fans outside the ground.For us, that was the end of any potential danger but may have been a completely different story for some who made their way towards the metro station or the city centre. Also See: Roy and Rooney call for calm UEFA threatens England ban Russians trained to fight Teenager among six charged Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
wanglei
Капитан
Капитан

Re: movement from fans heading towards

Сообщение vanesela 18 сен 2018, 04:16

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 16 апр 2019, 14:02

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 09 июн 2019, 10:39

vanesela