has been really amazing, so I think

has been really amazing, so I think

Сообщение wanglei 13 янв 2018, 05:40

DALLAS -- Dirk Nowitzki says he wasnt thinking about the last time the Dallas Mavericks blew a 30-point lead and lost. The biggest collapse in franchise history was a long time ago, and he was too busy trying to make sure it didnt happen again. Nowitzki scored 22 points, Devin Harris hit the go-ahead shot in the final minute and the Mavericks rallied in the fourth quarter after blowing their huge first-half lead, beating the Portland Trail Blazers 103-98 Friday night. "Youre just out there battling," Nowitzki said. "Theyre a very, very good team. They came back a lot quicker than we wanted it to be, but we kept fighting and got the win." LaMarcus Aldridge finished with 30 for Portland, including 18 in the third quarter when the Blazers went in front for the first time at 69-67 after trailing 44-14 early in the second quarter. But Nowitzki didnt pause to remember Dec. 6, 2002, when the Mavericks lost at the Los Angeles Lakers 105-103 after leading 66-36 early in the third quarter. Rick Carlisle wasnt dwelling on the blown lead either. "How many whatever-point leads have we blown this year?" the Dallas coach said. "Theres been tons of them. Weve got to work to prevent it. Theres no harder way to do it than what happened tonight." The score was tied 98-all when Aldridge missed a shot from the lane and Harris won the scramble for the rebound. He dribbled the length of the floor and hit a leaning shot on the baseline and was fouled by Damian Lillard with 24 seconds left. "He busted my mouth open, so I knew I wasnt all the way in front of him," Lillard said. "But I figured since that was the second time that he dipped his head into my face, I figured they would call offensive foul. We still had a couple opportunities after that that we didnt take advantage of." After Harris free throw put Dallas up by three, Aldridges pass went over Lillards head out of bounds. Monta Ellis missed two free throws, but Vince Carter slipped between a pair of Portland players for the offensive rebound and was fouled. Carter made both free throws, and Ellis had a steal to seal a wild win that snapped the Mavericks season-high three-game losing streak. "I had some big miscues down the stretch," said Aldridge, who had 17 rebounds. "I missed some shots down the stretch. Fighting all the way back, being up and having the opportunity to win and not taking care of business." Dallas took its first 30-point lead at 40-10 on Brandan Wrights alley-oop dunk from Ellis early in the second quarter, one of many easy breakaway baskets early. Thomas Robinson had six points on a 12-1 run that started Portlands comeback, getting the Blazers within 19. That was Dallas margin to begin the third quarter, when Aldridge took over, scoring six straight early in the period and another six straight later. The Blazers, who led by 38 in a blowout win over the Mavericks the last time they were in Dallas in January, wiped out the last of the deficit on a 3-pointer by Wesley Matthews to knot it 67-all with 4:02 left in the third. The Blazers went ahead for the first time at 69-67 on a putback by Aldridge. "It was unbelievable," Wright said. "We got outscored by I dont know how much after that first quarter being up 40-10. They went on a heck of a run, but all its going to say in the paper tomorrow is that we got the W." The lead changed hands three more times late in the third, setting up a back-and-forth battle in the fourth. Portland pushed out to an 85-78 lead on another 3 from Matthews, who had 26 points, and a jumper from Mo Williams, but Harris hit a 3-pointer to finish an 8-0 Dallas run for a 90-89 lead. The Blazers went back up 98-92 on an alley-oop dunk by Aldridge, but Dallas pulled even when Sam Dalembert stole the ball from Lillard and tossed to Ellis for a breakaway layup. Jose Calderon had 19 for Dallas, including 15 in the first quarter. Ellis had 17 points, eight rebounds and seven assists. Nowitzki had six assists and five rebounds. Harris finished with 12 points. NOTES: Robinson returned after missing four games with a left knee injury. He fouled out with 7:52 remaining. ... Ellis made his 500th career start. ... The Mavericks shot 53 per cent in their 115-110 loss to Denver on Wednesday. It was their best shooting percentage in a loss this season. ... The Blazers had season lows for points in a quarter (10) and the first half (38). The previous low for a first half was 41 in a 90-89 win over Phoenix. Hakeem Olajuwon Jersey . Its other five picks were all six foot or better, with three at 6-1 or above. Third-round pick Brett Lernout stands six foot four and weighs 206 pounds. Trevor Ariza Jersey . The Flames announced Monday that Treliving, a former assistant general manager with the Coyotes, will take over the vacant GM spot in Calgary. "Im ready for this,"Treliving said. http://www.therocketsofficial.com/Authentic-Clint-Capela-Rockets-Jersey/ .com) - Even on the day his New Hampshire football team became the nations top-ranked team two weeks ago, coach Sean McDonnell conceded something about the team they replaced at No. Houston Rockets Jerseys . The 49ers, 6-2 and riding a five-game winning streak following the bye week, also waived cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha and activated cornerback Eric Wright from the reserve/non-football injury list. Manningham made 42 receptions for 449 yards and one touchdown in 12 games and 10 starts last season before injuring his left knee in a loss at Seattle Dec. Nene Jersey . -- The Denver Broncos retired John Elways No. SASKATOON -- Tim Bozon looked thin and spoke briefly, his voice hoarse after weeks of using a feeding tube. The French hockey player and Montreal Canadians prospect was released from a Saskatoon hospital Friday, four weeks after falling seriously ill with bacterial meningitis. "Im doing good," he said. "Ive been through a lot and I feel way better now." Bozon and his family will travel to Cranbrook, where he will drop the puck at a playoff game of his Western Hockey League team, the Kootenay Ice. "Im excited to leave the hospital," he said. "Its going to be exciting to get back to Kootenay and see the boys and say bye one more time before going back to Europe." Father Philippe Bozon, who played in the NHL for the St. Louis Blues in the 1990s, was visibly emotional and thanked the Saskatoon and broader hockey community for their generosity and support. He added treatment has been costly, and encouraged the public to donate to a trust fund established to help pay the familys medical and other expenses "I want to say from my wife and I how proud we are of you Timmy, for fighting like this," he said. "I know it was a tough fight and I know you are still fighting, and I will always have faith in you." After travelling to Cranbbrook to collect Bozons things, the family will go to Montreal to visit the Canadiens organization.dddddddddddd. While there Bozon will also see doctors and receive some dental surgery. From there the family will return to France, where Bozon will enter a sports rehabilitation clinic in the southwestern town of Capbreton. Neurologist Gary Hunter treated Bozon from the day he arrived at Saskatoons Royal University Hospital, and said prompt medical attention and an induced coma were critical to his recovery. "His progress has been really amazing, so I think his prognosis is very good," he said. "Hes a tough guy and hes very motivated so I think hes going to do very well." Hunter said its had to know at this early stage whether he will be able to resume his hockey career. "Its very difficult to speculate on his long term neurologic prognosis," he said. Bozons agent Roly Thompson said he is amazed at Bozons speedy progress, which gives him hope that a full recovery is possible. "Obviously we have a long way to go," he said. "Were going to go through rehab and I think its important that everybody realize its not going to be instant." "But my gut feeling is that hes going to play one day for the Montreal Canadiens." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
wanglei
Капитан
Капитан

Re: has been really amazing, so I think

Сообщение vanesela 18 сен 2018, 07:55

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 16 апр 2019, 20:13

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 09 июн 2019, 17:00

vanesela