aude Julien. Weve

aude Julien. Weve

Сообщение wanglei 15 янв 2018, 04:54

I am incredibly lucky in life - fabulous wife, four awesome sons and a great job. Every once in awhile, it seems like life lets dreams become real - and that is a gift. I had one of those moments in Detroit on Tuesday. My son, Landon, played his first NHL game against the Toronto Maple Leafs, his favourite boyhood team. When he phoned me to say he had been called up, I had so many visions of him as a little boy, pretending to be Mats Sundin, the joy we shared in going to the rink and the disappointments along the way. As all parents know, nothing deflates you like a tough day for your child, nothing makes you happier than their success. I happened to be flying to Toronto anyways - for a TSN game the next day - so when I got off the plane, I looked for a text from Landon whether he was in the lineup or not. He knew he would be in warm-up and that was enough for me to hop on another flight. And when I got there for warm-up, I saw he was on a line and knew his dream (and mine) was about to become reality. My last game in the NHL - in May of 2002 - was in Detroit. Now Landons first game was going to be in the same arena. I can see the post where Landon and his brother, Matt were waiting for me post-game; we all knew my career was done. Full circle stuff. When the Wings came out of the tunnel, I was looking for that familiar skating stride and there he was. An NHL player. I have to say, the tears came pretty quickly. He played well, just under 10 minutes. I will never forget this night. What an incredible night for our family, and in particular, for Landon. Im so proud. Share you thoughts with Ray Ferraro on Twitter at @rayferrarotsn. Jerry West Jersey .Y. - Carey Price had an early feeling that one goal might be enough to settle the latest matchup between his Montreal Canadiens and longtime Original Six foe, the New York Rangers. Nick Van Exel Jersey .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes hope they now have the leadership tandem in place to turn the franchise around. http://www.lakersbasketballshop.com/Julius-Randle-Jersey/ .com) - Robert Upshaw made a putback jumper to put 17th-ranked Washington ahead with 1:27 remaining in the game and the Huskies held on to beat Eastern Washington 81-77 on Sunday. James Worthy Jersey .C. -- Duke sophomore Rodney Hood is entering the NBA draft. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope Jersey . Peko, a fourth-round pick in 2006, started all 16 games and a playoff loss to San Diego last season. He was second on the line with 72 tackles and had a career-high three sacks.(SportsNetwork.com) - Zdeno Charas return didnt result in a victory for the Boston Bruins the last time out, but the Bs hope to pick up just their second win in December when they host the struggling Ottawa Senators on Saturday afternoon. Chara played on Thursday for the first time since Oct. 23, but the big defenseman couldnt help Boston beat the visiting Chicago Blackhawks, who earned a 3-2 regulation win at TD Garden. The Bruins captain did not have a banner night in his return from a torn ligament in his left knee, putting just one shot on net and getting whistled for a pair of minor penalties in over 24 minutes of ice time. The Bruins went a respectable 11-7-1 while Chara was sidelined with his injury, but Thursdays loss was the clubs fourth setback in five outings. Boston fell behind 3-0 to the Blackhawks before mounting a comeback bid. Reilly Smith cut the deficit to two goals late in the second period and Torey Krug made it a 3-2 game at 12:17 of the third. However, the Bruins were unable to produce another goal to even the score. The effort was there from start to finish, but as you could see in that first period, the execution was poor, said Bruins head coach Claude Julien. Weve got to get better in those areas if we want to start winning some hockey games. Tuukka Rask managed just 18 saves in the loss as his team was outshot by a 34-21 margin in the game despite holding a 10-2 lead in shots in the third period. Rask has excellent career numbers against todays opponent, going 6-2-1 with a 2.12 goals against average in 10 lifetime appearances against Ottawa. Boston has dominated the Senators in recent meetings, taking two straight, eight of 11 and 16 of the last 20 encounters. Ottawa, which is 5-8-2 as the visitinng team this season, has dropped three in a row and nine of the last 11 matchups at TD Garden.dddddddddddd While the Bruins lost in Charas return from a 19-game absence on Thursday, the Senators failed to pick up a win the same night in their first game since firing head coach Paul MacLean. Dave Cameron replaced MacLean, the former Jack Adams Award winner, after he was let go on Monday, but the new bench boss lost in his NHL head coaching debut, as the Senators fell 5-3 to the visiting Los Angeles Kings. Anze Kopitar and Trevor Lewis scored less than two minutes apart early in the third period to snap a 2-2 tie and help the defending Stanley Cup champions post the win in Ottawa. The two goals came shortly after Ottawas Mark Stone scored short-handed to tie the game at just 1:44 into the final frame. Cameron was elevated from assistant coach on Monday to replace McLean, who was fired after the Senators dropped 13 of their last 17 games. Ottawa was able to overcome the 2-0 deficit on goals by Bobby Ryan and Stone, but gave up three in the third period to fall to 1-4-1 in its last six outings. Jared Cowen notched a goal and an assist in the loss, with Craig Anderson stopping 31-of-35 shots for Ottawa. I dont think we can be too upset with the effort, said Cowen. We just have to bring it for the whole game. Ottawa played without defenseman Marc Methot (back) and forward Milan Michalek (upper body) for a second straight game and both players are questionable for Saturday. Meanwhile, enforcer Chris Neil suffered a knee injury on Thursday and is expected to miss at least a week. Todays tilt marks the start of a three-game road trip for the Sens, who also will play five of their next six away from Canadas capital. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
wanglei
Капитан
Капитан

Re: aude Julien. Weve

Сообщение vanesela 18 сен 2018, 08:12

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 09 июн 2019, 17:29

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 30 июн 2019, 23:22

vanesela