who had 23 points in the first meetin

who had 23 points in the first meetin

Сообщение wanglei 09 фев 2018, 04:30

ST. JOHNS, N.L. -- Michael Hutchinson was relieved to say the first impression he left on IceCaps fans was a good one. Hutchinson made 26 saves in his debut as a starter on home ice to carry the St. Johns IceCaps to a 2-0 win over the Manchester Monarchs on Monday night in American Hockey League action. "I dont think you can picture a better start," he said. "A shutout is nice, but the biggest thing is just getting the win and helping the team move up in the standings ... "I just went out there and played the best I could and gave the team a chance to win the game." IceCaps head coach Keith McCambridge said he knew what to expect from Hutchinson. "Im not surprised, Ive seen him play in Providence in previous years," McCambridge said. "He was outstanding. He gave us a chance to win the game and he made the saves look easy." Blair Riley and Andrew Gordon scored for the IceCaps (21-16-3). The IceCaps opened the scoring 13:23 into the first period, when Riley carried the puck around the net, circled out front and ripped a wrist shot top corner from the slot. Gordon scored off a rebound from a Will ONeill slapshot 14:06 into the third period, after Jean-Francois Berube was caught out of position after doing well to make the first save. McCambridge was happy with how his team upped the tempo. "I like the way we were able to play a competitive game and an intelligent three periods," he said. "We played a physical style that allowed us chances to get momentum in the game." Berube finished with 25 saves for the Monarchs (26-12-6). Erik Swoope Jersey .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night. Frank Gore Jersey . Compared to what hes gone through in recent weeks, that seemed like a breeze. Speaking to The Associated Press on Friday at an NBA Cares event, Silver said hes thrilled that the leagues attention can be on the championship series between the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs -- and not, as it was for so much of the post-season, on the off-the-court matters involving the banishment of Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling and now the looming sale of that franchise. http://www.footballcoltsteamprostore.com/Youth-Andrew-Luck-Elite-Jersey/ . The 29-year-old Mills started three games for Oakland this season, posting a 1-1 record with a 4.41 earned-run average. He opened the season appearing in 14 games and making 12 starts for the Milwaukee Brewers triple-A affiliate in Nashville, posting a 4-2 record with a 1. Quincy Wilson Jersey . Luke Wileman and I stood in the corridor outside of the Vancouver Whitecaps dressing room at BC Place in Vancouver. Rigoberto Sanchez Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. LAWRENCE, Kan. -- Canadian Andrew Wiggins exacted a little bit of revenge on Texas. So did the rest of the Kansas Jayhawks. On the eve of his 19th birthday, the freshman from Vaughan, Ont., put on a dazzling display of outside shooting and rim-rattling dunks. Wiggins finished with 21 points to lead the eighth-ranked Jayhawks to an 85-54 rout of No. 19 Texas, helping them seize control of the Big 12 race. It was a far different outcome than the first time the teams met, three weeks ago in Austin. Texas rolled to an 81-69 victory, and Wiggins managed seven points on 2-for-12 shooting. "We wanted to come out aggressive," Wiggins said. "Last time we got embarrassed at their place. We wanted to do the same thing to them, win every minute of every possession." They just about accomplished it. Joel Embiid added 13 points, seven rebounds and six blocks for the Jayhawks (21-6, 12-2), who lead the league race by three games with four to play. Kansas can wrap up at least a share of its 10th straight title when Oklahoma visits Allen Fieldhouse on Monday night. "That was our first goal to start the year off, to win a 10th straight Big 12 championship," said Frank Mason, who had 14 points off the bench. "Thats still our goal." Jonathan Holmes scored 17 points and Cameron Ridley had 11 for Texas, but they were about the only guys wearing burnt orange who seemed to solve the Jayhawks gritty man-to-man defence. Freshman guard Isaiah Taylor was held to just five points on 1-for-14 shooting, while Javan Felix was 2 of 9 from the field and finished with six points. "I talk about our guys not being as tough as wed like them to be, which were not, but they are prideful," Kansas coach Bill Self said. "Texas whipped us down there the first time. I said all along this game wasnt about the league race as much as it was playing Texas." The game actually played out in similar fashion to the first meeting, only this time it was Kansas that played flawlessly and Texas that looked like a mess. After the Longhorns jumped out to an 8-3 lead, they managed jusst one field goal over an 11-minute stretch as the Jayhawks launched a 32-5 run that put the game away.dddddddddddd "They were really good, obviously, and you got to know after we played as well as we played against them the first time they were going to be ready to play," Texas coach Rick Barnes said. Wiggins led the way for Kansas, at one point scoring 12 points during a particularly brutal 14-0 spurt. He did it in dazzling fashion, too: There was the soaring fast-break dunk, the back-to-back 3-pointers, and the alley-oop jam off a pass from Wayne Selden Jr. that left the crowd roaring so loudly that the field house floor was shaking. "When I score early, it brings a lot of confidence to my game, especially when I hit a 3. I get on fire," Wiggins said. "My teammates did a good job of getting me the ball." By the time Connor Lammert finally hit a 3-pointer with about 5 minutes left in the half, the lead had ballooned to 28-13 and the Longhorns had exhausted nearly all their timeouts. "It can get away from you quick," Holmes said. "One or two possessions, you can look and youre down by six, eight and then 10 and then the game is over pretty much after that." Just how bad were the Longhorns in the first half? Try 6 of 29 from the field and 5 of 12 from the foul line, with five turnovers and three assists. They were dominated on the boards, dominated in the paint and, well, dominated just about everywhere else, too. Taylor, who had 23 points in the first meeting with Kansas, was 0 for 10 from the field as the Jayhawks built a 46-18 halftime advantage. And even when Texas managed to score -- as it did out of the break -- Kansas often answered with two buckets in return. It kept going like that throughout the second half as the Jayhawks outscored Texas 26-0 in transition and 38-22 in the paint, allowing them to empty their bench early. "I think we should give a refund to the fans," Barnes said. "Topeka YMCA probably would have given them a little better game, because we didnt give them a good game at all." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
wanglei
Капитан
Капитан

Re: who had 23 points in the first meetin

Сообщение vanesela 18 сен 2018, 16:34

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 17 апр 2019, 10:50

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 10 июн 2019, 08:04

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 01 июл 2019, 13:36

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение volik 07 ноя 2020, 19:52

volik
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение volik 05 дек 2020, 01:11

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
volik
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Тактический пейнтбол и Сценарные игры