he struggled last week but

he struggled last week but

Сообщение wanglei 10 фев 2018, 05:06

YELLOWKNIFE -- Alan OLeary and his rink from Nova Scotia earned their province its first mens Canadian senior curling championship on Saturday by downing Manitobas Kelly Robertson 9-8. OLeary, who skipped Nova Scotia in the 1993 and 1994 Briers, trailed 8-7 heading into the final end, but stole two in the 10th to claim victory. Robertson trailed OLeary by two after the first end and 6-4 after six ends before responding with a three spot in the seventh to go ahead 7-6, Manitobas first lead of the match. OLeary, along with teammates Andrew Dauphinee, Danny Christianson and Harold McCarthy of the Halifax Mayflower Curling Club finished round-robin play tied with Manitoba at 9-2, but were awarded a bye into the final because of a 9-7 win over Robertson in an earlier draw. On the womens side, Lois Fowler and Manitoba toppled Lorraine Arguin and her rink from Saskatchewan 5-1 in the final to be crowned womens senior curling champions. Scoreless through three ends, Fowler opened up a 1-0 edge in the fourth and it remained that way until the seventh, when Arguin responded with one of her own. Fowler and her team of Maureen Bonar, Cathy Gauthier and Allyson Stewart from the Brandon Curling Club took three in the eighth and added one more in the ninth. Fowler finished third at the Canadian seniors in 2009 and 2013, but had never won. In 1993 she was runner-up to Sandra Schmirler in the Scotties Tournament of Hearts. Wayne Ellington Jersey .ca. The NHL Play of the Year showdown kicks off with some slick moves going head-to-head with a combination of soft hands and endless patience. Kelly Olynyk Jersey .com) - Toronto Blue Jays first baseman Edwin Encarnacion has been named the American League Player of the Week for the period ending May 11. http://www.basketballheatshop.com/Cheap-James-Johnson-Heat-Jersey/ .40 metres at the Drake Relays. Drouin, from Corunna, Ont., bested his own record of 2.38 metres set in Aug. Tyler Johnson Jersey . Not sure yet. #livetweetingthegreatuntangle — Strombone (@strombone1) April 17, 2014 Stage three, coping: I feel like I could use a cigarette or something. Shaquille ONeal Jersey .com) - Bayern Munich winger Xherdan Shaqiri is expected to miss the next two weeks because of a thigh injury.Each week, TSN.ca NFL Editors Ben Fisher and Mike Hetherington discuss three hot fantasy football topics. As a fantasy player, are you as concerned with Peyton Manning as some ‘real football’ experts are? Fisher: Yes. I don’t expect Manning’s on the quick path to mediocrity like some doom-and-gloomers, but if you drafted Manning, you did so very early on and expected him to play like a top three quarterback all season long. He simply hasn’t been that, and come playoff time, you can’t have any uncertainties. Now that doesn’t mean I’m going to bench Manning but if you’re team’s success is predicated on Manning scoring 25+ points per game, you may be having some sleepless nights. Hetherington: The Bills defence did a terrific job of limiting Manning last week, but I’m not hitting the panic button just yet. Peyton Manning is still a solid QB1, even against the Chargers improved pass defence this week. At this point in the fantasy season, Manning has taken you this far and – likely - is far and away your best quarterback option. I say stick with Manning, he struggled last week but is still one of the best signal callers in the game and will be eager to restart his touchdown streak. Do you trust Joique Bell as a feature back? Where do you rank him at his position? Fisher: It’s hard not to. Since not playing against the Bills in early October, Bell has averaged more than 13 points per week. And since fully takking over the reins from Reggie Bush he’s been even better.dddddddddddd In as good a fantasy offence as the Lions, Bell is right on the cusp of being an RB1 for me. Hetherington: I fully trust Bell as the lead back in the Lions offence, and I’m especially encouraged by his five receptions last week. Bell has taken over the Lions backfield from Reggie Bush and is a must start against the Vikings this week for me. I rank him as a high-end RB2 in an offence that scores points. It’s hard to see him not totaling over 100 yards from scrimmage this week. Would you start Jimmy Graham this week? Fisher: If he played any other position I would seriously consider moving on from him, but the replacement pickings are slim at tight end and with Graham, you always get the promise of his immense talent and impact on a game. Graham isn’t 100%, but he has a favourable matchup against the trainwreck Bears this week. Like Manning, if you drafted Graham your team is built around him scoring you lots of points, so it’ll be an anxious playoff matchup. Hetherington: Graham is clearly not 100 per cent, but at fantasy’s weakest position he’s an absolute must-start. It also doesn’t hurt Graham’s case that he has a long week to gear up for the Bears’ swiss cheese defence on Monday night. If Graham is ever to going to save his disappointing campaign, it will be this week. His upside is worth the risk in an A+ matchup. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
wanglei
Капитан
Капитан

Re: he struggled last week but

Сообщение vanesela 18 сен 2018, 17:02

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 17 апр 2019, 11:36

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 10 июн 2019, 08:52

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 01 июл 2019, 14:23

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение volik 07 ноя 2020, 20:20

volik
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение volik 05 дек 2020, 01:40

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
volik
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Тактический пейнтбол и Сценарные игры