Buffalos unquestioned leader on

Buffalos unquestioned leader on

Сообщение wanglei 13 мар 2018, 04:03

CEDAR PARK, Texas -- Colton Sceviour scored three times during the Texas Stars six-goal third period, in a 9-3 victory over the Abbotsford Heat in American Hockey League play on Sunday. Abbotsford (3-3-1) had a 3-1 lead in the second period before the Stars scored the next eight goals. Sceviour was instrumental in tying the game 3-3, setting up second-period goals by Travis Morin and Chris Mueller. Mike Hedden opened the scoring for Texas (4-1-1), and the Heat went in front with goals from Tyler Wotherspoon and Greg Nemisz. Chad Billins made it 3-1 Abbotsford in the second period, and it was all downhill from there. Curtis McKenzie scored what proved to be the winning goal with the Stars second power-play goal of the game at 2:02 of the third period. Screviour scored his first of the game, also on the power play, just 22 seconds later. He made it 5-3 with another power-play goal at 7:21. Cameron Gaunce and Matej Stransky rounded out the scoring for Texas. Christopher Nilstorp made 20 saves for the Stars, while Heat goalie Laurent Brossoit turned back 33 of 42 shots. Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys . The 10-horse field of 3-year-old pacers will leave the starting gate at approximately 10:14pm et. Co-owned and trained by David Menary, Hes Watching will be driven by Tim Tetrick and is the 5-1 fourth selection in the field. Channing Frye Jersey . -- LaMarcus Aldridge returned to the Trail Blazers lineup, happy to know that things didnt go awry without him. http://www.authenticcavaliersauthority.com/isaiah-thomas-cavaliers-jersey-c-24/ . -- On any given day here at his companys Silicon Valley headquarters, Vivek Ranadive is ready to compete against any employee who wants to challenge him to any contest. Kyle Korver Jersey .9 million deal Thursday. The 25-year McGinn had 19 goals and 19 assists in 79 games last season in helping the Avalanche tie a franchise record with 52 wins. Jeff Green Jersey . The Leafs were back on the ice Wednesday following an 10-day break. It apparently wasnt long enough, as Team Canadas 2-1 win over Latvia didnt conclude before the Leafs began practice. "I was thinking we might get a little delay, but it was nice to get out there," said Tyler Bozak of watching Wednesdays game. PITTSFORD, N.Y. -- Fred Jackson has no plans of slowing down any time soon. The 33-year-old running back signed a one-year contract extension with the Buffalo Bills on Wednesday, placing Buffalos unquestioned leader on offence under contract with the Bills through 2015. "I just love to play this game," Jackson said. "Usually when guys get to be my age theyre ready to kind of shut it down and not come out here and get beat up like we do at training camp, but I wake up every day and I love it. Im blessed to have an opportunity to play for a team like the Buffalo Bills." Jacksons unlikely success story has made him one of the most popular Bills of the last decade. A former undrafted free agent from tiny Coe College, Jackson is known as much for his slashing, punishing running style on the field as well as his character and leadership away from it. Jackson earned a spot on the Bills practice squad in 2006 after years of toiling away in various minor leagues. He became a full-time starter in 2009, topping the 1,000-yard mark with 1,062 yards rushing, and has been an integral part of the teams offence ever since while sharing time in the backfield with players like C.J. Spiller and Marshawn Lynch. Jackson doesnt appear to be slowing down with age. Following an injury-plagued 2012 campaiign, Jackson rushed for 890 yards and nine touchdowns last season while battling two separate knee sprains.dddddddddddd In 2011, he had one of the most productive years of his career, averaging 5.5 yards a carry and nearly topping the 1,000-yard mark in just 10 games. Jackson has rushed for 5,121 yards and 28 career touchdowns while adding 2,139 yards and six touchdowns as a receiver. "Freds been a great pro," Bills coach Doug Marrone said. "In my time here with him hes been a very good leader and very productive. ... Age is a number for him. He really doesnt seem that way. The way he runs and the way he prepares himself is a credit to how he takes care of his body." Jackson hopes that this new deal will give him an opportunity to finish his career with the Bills, whenever that is. "I want to play as long as possible, but if I can get three or four more years Ill be happy," Jackson said. "But well see what happens." Jacksons 7-year-old son, Braeden, then spoke up while standing next to his father at the podium: "Can I tell you how many years Id like you to play? Five." "Five more years, thats where Ive got to go," Jackson answered to laughter. "By that time, Ill have (one of my other kids) telling me to do something different." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
wanglei
Капитан
Капитан

Re: Buffalos unquestioned leader on

Сообщение vanesela 18 сен 2018, 23:54

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 17 апр 2019, 23:13

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 10 июн 2019, 20:48

vanesela