would be opened. Pardews employers

would be opened. Pardews employers

Сообщение wanglei 17 мар 2018, 04:54

WOODSTOCK, Ont. - Canadian Augusta James, American Liz Breed, Mexicos Gabriela Lopez and Australias Su-Hyun Oh all fired 4-under 67s to share top spot on the leaderboard on Tuesday after the opening round of the Canadian womens amateur championship. James, from Bath, Ont., closed with a back-nine 3-under 32 to share the clubhouse lead alongside Breed who posted the low round of the morning flight. "Im excited to have shot a number like this and basically I always try to tell myself at every tournament try to shoot one better each day," said James. "Thats my goal for the rest of the week and hopefully I come out on top." Playing a few groups behind James, Lopez and Ohs pairing finished tied for the lead after rolling in par putts on the par-3 ninth hole. Lopez, last years third place finisher, held the outright lead for the majority of her closing nine before a late bogey on her 17th hole, the par-4 eighth. "Its always fun to come to a tournament where youve played well and you know that youre expectations are high and you have the chance to win," said Lopez, the No. 11 ranked amateur in the world. "It feels very good being tied for the lead and I just need to keep believing in myself and trusting my golf shots and my swing." Megan Osland of Kelowna, B.C., also posted a strong opening round after a bogey-free 3-under 68. Osland sits alone at fifth, while defending champion Brooke Henderson of Smiths Falls, Ont. posted a 1-under 70 to share seventh place. The 16-year-old Henderson rebounded from a 2-over front-nine with a 3-under 32 closing nine that was highlighted by an eagle on the par-5 4th hole. In the Inter-Provincial Team Competition that is conducted over the first 36 holes of the championship, Ontarios James, Henderson and Brittany Marchand of Orangeville, Ont., sit seven strokes ahead of Alberta at 5-under par. In the mid-amateur division (25+), Christina Proteau of Port Alberni, B.C., will look to pick up her fourth consecutive title after opening with a 2-over 73. Proteau currently leads by five strokes over Torontos Marion Reid, who holds a three-stroke lead in the Mid-Master (40+) division after a 7-over 78. Evan Fournier Jersey . The Senators return from a lengthy layoff caused by Wednesdays attack on Parliament Hill to host the New Jersey Devils on Saturday night. Nikola Vucevic Jersey . The team reported the signing on its website Thursday, but said Friday the deal was off in "a mutual parting of the ways that had to do with the language of the contract. http://www.magicauthenticshop.com/Authentic-Jonathan-Isaac-Magic-Jersey/ . Thats how the Ravens won when Ryan was their defensive co-ordinator from 2005-08, and that is precisely the formula Baltimore used to beat Ryans New York Jets on Sunday. Orlando Magic Jerseys . -- The Sacramento Kings have claimed forward Travis Outlaw off waivers under the NBAs new amnesty provision, filling out the frontcourt with another veteran. Grant Hill Jersey . Bozak and Clarkson suffered the injuries in pre-training camp workouts, according to Carlyle, who said they made "small amounts of improvement" from Friday to Saturday. After the players were deemed less than 100 per cent by doctors after Thursdays medical testing, the Leafs held them out of on-ice testing and are being cautious.Newcastle manager Alan Pardew head-butted a player in an English Premier League game against Hull on Saturday, leading to a swift formal warning and 100,000-pound ($168,000) fine from his club, and facing the prospect of a lengthy touchline ban. The touchline confrontation unfolded in the 72nd minute when Hull midfielder David Meyler barged into Pardew as he looked to retrieve the ball for a throw-in at KC Stadium. After squaring up to Meyler before moving his head in the direction of the players face, Pardew was sent to the stands. FA chairman Greg Dyke described Pardews actions as "serious" after Newcastles 4-1 win, and said an investigation would be opened. Pardews employers reacted quickly, holding urgent talks with the manager and announcing his punishment hours later. "His behaviour was unacceptable and is not the behaviour we expect from the manager of Newcastle United," the northeast club said on its website. Pardew, whose job does not appear to be under immediate threat, accepted the formal warning and fine, Newcastle said. "Alan unreservedly apologized immediately following the game to the player, to Hull City Football Club and its fans, and to the fans of Newcastle United," the club statement said. "We have held discussions this evening with Alan, who has offeered his sincere apologies to the club and it is clear he deeply regrets his actions.ddddddddddddquot; Although Pardew denied head-butting Meyler, he conceded the incident was "a wake-up call," coming after a recent touchline altercation with Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini. "(Meyler) was right on top of me and I wanted to just ease him away from me but obviously I put my head in a forward motion," Pardew said after the game. "I want to apologize to him, everyone at Hull and obviously my own fans as well. I dont think it was a head-butt. It wasnt a motion that was quick. "Sometimes when youre on the sideline like that you can get involved in a moment like that. It was an incident that just flared up all around me. I just wanted to get him away." Pardew said he would "accept whatever comes my way" as a punishment, and he was likely to be prevented from sitting on the bench for several games by the FA. Newcastles statement expressed disappointment that Pardews behaviour took the focus off such a fine attacking performance against Hull. Newcastle was already leading 3-1 at the time of the incident after Moussa Sissoko scored twice on either side of Loic Remys goal. With Pardew in the stands, Vurnon Anita added the fourth in stoppage time. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
wanglei
Капитан
Капитан

Re: would be opened. Pardews employers

Сообщение vanesela 19 сен 2018, 00:36

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 18 апр 2019, 00:26

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 10 июн 2019, 22:01

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 02 июл 2019, 03:14

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение volik 08 ноя 2020, 02:25

volik
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение volik 05 дек 2020, 07:58

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
volik
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Тактический пейнтбол и Сценарные игры