I logged off for ten years.In that time

I logged off for ten years.In that time

Сообщение StevenCao 22 окт 2018, 03:40

Connected: speaking of free MMOs, here are some to test out if your Steam wallet is empty. I recently attempted to log in to a very old email account, which I could only do by searching down an even older login for Runescape. A username may bring back a lot of memories as it happens RuneScape gold , particularly one such as g0ds1ayer94. This saga got me thinking: what is ol' Runie like nowadays? Fuelled by nostalgia, I created a new account and began exploring the fantasy world of Gielinor once more.

In the ten years I have been off, Runescape has gone from a fantasy-themed chatroom into a fully fledged MMO, complete with its very own yearly festival, a card game twist off and enough material to make 12-year-old me weak in the knees. If you can believe it, you have to really download the latest version of the game.

It is a game that's maintained many of its own players through constant updates and unrivalled audience interaction; log for a month and you might have missed something that the community will likely be referencing for the upcoming few years.

I logged off for ten years.In that time, Jagex have revived their old tutorial island, added an entirely new combat system, overhauled the whole game engine five occasions and filled the game world with approximately 200 new quests. And those are only the largest changes: Runescape has also obtained around 650 other attribute upgrades in that time, not to mention innumerable patches and fixes that have been deployed. The fact that Jagex eliminated the Wilderness for three decades still feels like an insult into a past self - even though I wasn't playing at that moment.

Lumbridge is still there, with its set of Mischievous Imps still wandering the castle grounds amidst a sea of gamers barking the same immortal question at each other:"Will u be my gf?"

In spite of all of the updates, slipping back to the identical old regime of grinding tools and sprinting to the nearest bank to sell them is eloquent.

My experience of Runescape in 2006 was mainly this: buy OSRS gold grind for hours, purchase some shiny new equipment, smash keyboard upon realising my combat level wasn't enough to equip it, grind battle levels, equip gear, get killed in the Wilderness, shed shiny new equipment, repeat. Every few months I'd decide it was time to start a new account, inspired by some expert build I'd seen or a inexplicable desire to live an easy life and become some sort of fabled hermit. Honestly, 12-year-old me believed that would be a fun thing to do.
StevenCao
Ефрейтор
Ефрейтор

Re: I logged off for ten years.In that time

Сообщение vanesela 19 апр 2019, 08:55

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 12 июн 2019, 22:39

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение vanesela 03 июл 2019, 06:48

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение volik 08 ноя 2020, 18:11

volik
Капитан
Капитан

Сообщение volik 06 дек 2020, 00:06

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
volik
Капитан
Капитан

Вернуться в Тактический пейнтбол и Сценарные игры