www.billsfootballauthentics.com

www.billsfootballauthentics.com

Сообщение hongwei28 21 янв 2019, 03:19

PLAYERS TO PICK UP

MIKE SOROKA (SP Youth Marshall Newhouse Jersey , Atlanta Braves, 38 percent owned in Yahoo) – Soroka returned from the disabled list Wednesday, and despite being on a pitch limit, he made the most of his return to the mound against the Mets. He allowed just one hit and one walk in 6.1 innings, while striking out four batters. He won’t ever be a huge strikeout pitcher, but he should be owned in the majority of leagues as a fourth starter.

WILLY ADAMES (SS, Tampa Bay Rays, 11 percent) – Adames will get every chance to earn the everyday shortstop role for the Rays. He has the upside to contribute across the board, and he should be owned in 12-team leagues with a middle infielder.

MIGUEL SANO (3B, Minnesota Twins, 81 percent) – Sano is owned widely but might be at his low as a fantasy asset. The Twins shocked the baseball world by sending him to Triple-A on Thursday, as he’s struggled to get it going after his 2017 All-Star season. If you have the patience and the room, now’s the time to buy low on Sano, who has out-of-this-world potential.

TOM MURPHY (C, Colorado Rockies, 1 percent) – If a catcher has a pulse, fantasy owners should be interested. Chris Iannetta or Tony Wolters aren’t a threat, as they aren’t even hitting their weight. Murphy, meanwhile, was hitting .289 in Triple-A, and he just got the call to Colorado. He’s a power-hitting catcher with a pedigree, and that gives him a real chance to be a top 5 catcher in fantasy going forward if he gets everyday at-bats.

TWO-START PITCHERS TO STREAM

DYLAN COVEY (SP Youth Marquis Haynes Jersey , Chicago White Sox, 18 percent) – Covey has been a pleasant surprise for fantasy owners this season with his good strikeout rate, low walk rate and 2.29 ERA for the White Sox. There are better matchups out there than Cleveland and Oakland, but Covey should earn your trust in a two-start week.

MIKE MONTGOMERY (SP, Chicago Cubs, 17 percent) – Montgomery has filled in admirably for the injured Yu Darvish. He gives an added boost to those in points leagues, as he has relief pitcher eligibility. Montgomery is slated to start against the Dodgers and at the Reds next week.

JAIME BARRIA (SP, Los Angeles Angels, 27 percent) – With Shohei Ohtani out for the foreseeable future, Barria will get his shot to stick in the Angels rotation on a full-time basis.

HITTERS TO STREAM

BRIAN ANDERSON (3B, Miami Marlins, 46 percent) – If Anderson were in any other market, he’d be more highly owned. Anderson and the Marlins get six games against the Giants and the Rockies on the road next week. He’s worth streaming and owning for the long run.

JAY BRUCE (OF, New York Mets, 34 percent) – The newly-signed three-year deal hasn’t quite worked out for Bruce or the Mets yet, but Coors Field could be the scenery he needs to get going.

DUSTIN FOWLER (OF, Oakland Athletics 4 percent) – In Oakland’s six games next week, only one is scheduled to be against a lefty, which benefits Fowler. The Padres and White Sox are both in the top 10 for stolen bases allowed by a team this year. Expect Fowler to get plenty of run.

This column was provided to The Associated Press by the Fantasy Sports Network, Cindy Crawford is heading back to the Super Bowl: The model has recreated her iconic 1992 Super Bowl ad for Pepsi, now featuring her 18-year-old son.

Crawford recently filmed the commercial, which will debut at Super Bowl 52 on Feb. 4. It includes her son Shaq Thompson Jersey , Presley Walker Gerber, as well as footage from Michael Jackson’s memorable Pepsi commercial.

The 51-year-old said she didn’t hesitate to recreate the ad 26 years later, especially since she was able to work with her son.

”Just as a mother, we drove to work together that day and we shared the same trailer. And when he was doing his thing, I was just a proud mom watching from the sidelines, trying not to annoy him,” she said in a phone interview Wednesday.

The new Super Bowl ad, dubbed ”This Is The Pepsi,” is part of the company’s ”Pepsi Generation” campaign honoring the brand’s 120-year history in pop culture.

The original features Crawford in a tank top and jean shorts – made from her own jeans she brought to the set that day – driving a Lamborghini and stopping at a gas station to buy a can of soda. She said she felt the 1992 spot ”became such a classic for so many reasons.”

”It was one of those moments in my career that when I walked down the street, people were like, `Pepsi!’ Or I’d be at a bar and people would send me over a Pepsi,” she said, laughing. ”And it’s funny because during Halloween a lot of women will dress up as me in that commercial. It’s like an easy Halloween costume.”

Crawford plans to attend the Super Bowl in Minneapolis, where her father lives.

”I think probably that will be the highlight for me is just getting to see my dad,” she said. ”I took him to a Super Bowl before I had kids … and it’s not like he ever wanted to go to an awards show or something like that, but if I can take him to the Super Bowl, that’s a pretty cool thing for me to be able to do with my dad.”

Crawford’s modeling talents have not only extended to her son – her 16-year-old daughter graces the February cover of Vogue Paris.

”She’s more ready for it. She’s just so much more sophisticated and worldly than I was at that age,” she said of Kaia Jordan Gerber.

”I do know the business … (and) I feel like who better to help guide my kids?” she added.

”It kind of happened for both of them and they listen to my advice when it comes to this. The one thing they can’t say is, `Mom, you don’t get it.”’
hongwei28
Лейтенант
Лейтенант

Re: www.billsfootballauthentics.com

Сообщение vanesela 19 апр 2019, 15:20

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Re: www.billsfootballauthentics.com

Сообщение vanesela 13 июн 2019, 05:18

vanesela
Капитан