www.officialramslockerroom.com

www.officialramslockerroom.com

Сообщение panxing18 23 янв 2019, 05:43

Andrew Whitworth is 37 years old and 330 pounds. It should go without saying that he is never the fastest player on the football field.But Whitworth Joe Namath Jersey , the Rams’ starting left tackle, was the fastest player down the field on a seemingly insignificant play Saturday against the Cowboys, a play that said a lot about Whitworth’s hustle and desire, even if it didn’t mean much to the final result.That play was the Rams’ 63-yard missed field goal at the end of the first half. Watch the play and you’ll see something fascinating: Whitworth was easily the first player on the Rams to get downfield to make a potential tackle if the Cowboys had attempted to return the missed field goal. Whitworth, all 330 pounds of him, was a good five yards ahead of every one of his teammates.The missed field goal ended up going out the back of the end zone, so the Cowboys didn’t attempt to return it. But it says a lot about Whitworth that he was so fast to get down there. Running down the field to cover a kick is not what Whitworth is paid to do, but on that play he did it.Whitworth has been an excellent player for his 13-year career, a two-time first-team All-Pro who’s as important as anyone to the Rams’ great offense. Saturday’s game was Whitworth’s first playoff win. That was an accomplishment he was going to do everything in his power to achieve.TRANSCRIPT: Los Angeles Rams HC Sean McVay September 14 press conference Los Angeles Rams HC Sean McVay(On CB Marcus Peters reportedly being fined over $13,000 for his touchdown celebration)“The league makes those decisions. I’m not sure about that specifically, exactly kind of what they’ve come to. That’s up to the league. They make those decisions with regards to how they handle that.”(On if he’s ok with the Peters’ celebration)“Well here’s what I would say Nolan Cromwell Jersey Salute to Service , he’s got a close relationship with (Raiders RB) Marshawn (Lynch). This was something that he had discussed with him before, if he was going to be able to make a play like that. So, I think it was a good way for those guys to kind of have an inside joke, laughing about it. I think it was all in fun and lighthearted. That was kind of how we looked at it and how I look at it.”(On if he’s concerned at all about players going outside the bounds of what he wants them to do)“No, that’s something that I don’t consider like that. If it’s something that truly hurts our football team with regards to the behavior and decisions we’re making in a game that’s a totally different deal. When it’s something like that, he had discussed with Marshawn before and he was kind of having fun with it. I think there’s a way of kind of balancing, when is it taking it too far and we certainly don’t think that was something that was taken too far.”(On if he talked to Peters about the celebration or if he will)“Oh yeah, I mean you just talk to him about the play he made for sure. That was a great play. Closed out the game for us. I think at the end of the day, you know this is a game. It’s fun. He was having fun, guys were enjoying that. I think probably with the relationship that he does have with Marshawn, you know Jacob McQuaide Jersey , it wasn’t taken as anything but you know – those guys having a close relationship and kind of just being fun there.”(On what concerns him offensively and defensively after watching film of the Cardinals)“Yes, I think they’ve got great players, you know, good systems. I think any time that you really look at the history of the league, Week 1 is not necessarily indicative of what kind of team it is. Washington did a good job, but I thought the score was a little bit misleading in terms of the actual tape. They’ve got great players on both sides of the ball. They’ve got great coaches, it’s something that we’ve got to be ready to go. You look at (Cardinals RB) David Johnson, you look at (Cardinals QB) Sam Bradford, (Cardinals WR) Larry Fitzgerald like we’ve talked about. They’ve got a bunch of playmaking receivers that can stretch the field vertically. (Cardinals TE Ricky) Seals-Jones is a guy that’s made a lot of plays as well as a tight end. Then when you look on the defensive side, they’ve got guys all over their front. (Cardinals DE) Chandler Jones leading the league in sacks last year. (Cardinals LB Deone) Bucannon can run, and then when you really look at it on the back end they’ve got a perennial All-Pro in (Cardinals CB) Patrick Peterson. (Cardinals S Antoine) Bethea has played for a while. So you know Authentic Johnny Hekker Jersey , there’s a lot of players. I think (Cardinals S Tre) Boston is a good player and (Cardinals S Budda) Baker is a guy that going into his second year, he’s just playing with a lot more confidence. It’s a great challenge for force.”(On LB Mark Barron’s status)“Mark didn’t participate this week, he’s doubtful for the game. So it’s looking like we’ll probably go into it similar to what we did last week.”(On WR Mike Thomas’ status)“Yes, (WR) Mike’s (Thomas) going to be out. He had to actually have a procedure on his groin, unfortunately. To get that thing fixed up. He’s going to be out for some time right now, so he’ll be out for the game.”(On if there’s any other moves that may come in regards to the receiver corps now that Thomas and WR Pharoh Cooper are out)“Not right now. I think you might just see somebody else that might have been inactive, that’s on our active roster will come up. Obviously, we did the move with (WR) JoJo (Nelson), but as of right now we’re going to stay with the guys that we do have. Certainly that’s two big losses for us based on the way those guys contribute to special teams and in the depth that they provide for us offensively. But like anything else, it provides an opportunity for guys to step up. We expect JoJo to do that in return game. Then whoever else gets that opportunity to fill Mike’s void on special teams and then potentially contribute. Whether it’s an offensive or a defensive guy that we end up bringing up it would be a good opportunity for them.”
panxing18
Старшина
Старшина

Re: www.officialramslockerroom.com

Сообщение vanesela 19 апр 2019, 15:38

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Re: www.officialramslockerroom.com

Сообщение vanesela 13 июн 2019, 05:36

vanesela
Капитан