/www.officialramslockerroom.com/

/www.officialramslockerroom.com/

Сообщение panxing18 23 янв 2019, 05:57

Last week Torry Holt Jersey Salute to Service , I emerged from a cloud of indecision and finally decided to bite the bullet and reserve a seat at the Los Angeles Rams’ new stadium in Inglewood for 2020. Ever since my purchase, at least once a day I catch myself gazing at my pdf of the simulated view from my future seat as I drool. During one of these hypnotic drool sessions, I got to wondering which current Rams will most likely be there to take the field on opening day in 2020. Obviously the Rams’ top draft picks over the next two seasons will be there, but which players from this season’s powerhouse will most likely still be around? Keep in mind, this is not a list based on talent alone. Existing (and reasonable) contracts rank a player higher and more likely to be around long-term. Also, the Rams have displayed a tendency to prioritize protecting QB Jared Goff, and providing him with weapons, over positions in places like the secondary. And will the Rams find cap space to retain talented players like DL Michael Brockers, LG Rodger Saffold or LB Cory Littleton when they hit the open market?Top 20 Rams most likely to still be on the team when the new stadium opens (2020)1.) QB Jared GoffBarring some catastrophe, Goff will spend the majority of career in Inglewood. In 2020, if the Rams haven’t already worked out an extension, the club can exercise Goff’s fifth-year option, which would pay him the average of the Top 10 quarterbacks at that time.2) DL Aaron DonaldDonald will be right in the thick of his freshly signed extension in 2020, and will still be in his prime. If the Rams ever did part ways with Problem 99, it wouldn’t be until at least 2022, but then again, why would they do that? 3) RB Todd GurleyYes, running backs have a shelf life but Gurley is such a key element in the Rams attack. He’s becoming just the type of transcendent star to help make the Stan Canyon what the Forum once was, during the Showtime Lakers era. Of course, things can change quickly in the NFL, but Gurley’s new deal makes it seem very likely he’ll be around until at least 2021 or 2022. 4) WR Cooper KuppStill playing out his rookie deal at a modest $1.19m in 2020, Kupp will be a Ram, and Jared Goff will feel happy.5) WR Brandin CooksThe Rams have an out in 2021 if they want it, but until then they are married to Cooks, and so far the marriage has been wonderful.6) P Johnny HekkerCurrently locked in until 2022, Hekker will be probably still be a Ram in the year 2035. Heck Authentic Jack Youngblood Jersey , if not for the dead money that some of the bulkier deals would present, he might be at the top of this list.7) WR Robert WoodsSet to make $7.17m, Woods is a major bargain for the team, especially when looking at other deals that receivers have been getting lately. There wouldn’t be a ton of dead money if Woods and Rams did part ways, but it seems unlikely that will happen any time soon.8) S John Johnson IIIJohnson will be on the final year of his rookie deal, playing for just under a million dollars. The question will be what happens with Johnson in 2021?9) OL Joseph NoteboomNoteboom will likely have gained a starting position on the Rams offensive line by 2020, and will still be playing on his rookie deal.10) RT Rob HavensteinThe team could move on from Big Rob by 2020 should he flounder, but most likely he will represent a fair deal and some continuity for the Rams line.11) CB Nickell Robey-ColemanRobey-Coleman will be set to make $4.5m in 2020, and with Aqib Talib, and possibly Sam Shields moving on by then, there will be plenty of motivation to keep NRC in the mix.12) CB Marcus PetersPeters likely figures into the Rams long-term plans, but so far his audition has been slowed a by a calf strain.13) OL Austin BlytheBlythe has been impressive this season, and will still be under his rookie contract next year. It seems like the Rams would lean toward retaining the young guard, as they also consider their options regarding upcoming free agents Jamon Brown and/or Rodger Saffold.14) DL John Franklin-MyersFranklin-Myers has looked solid so far in his rookie season. Still playing under his rookie deal, and with Suh (and possibly Brockers) departing by 2020, JFM will still be a Ram.15) LG Rodger Saffold IIISaffold has become an elder-statesmen in the locker room, who remembers the lean years. He has also become a heck of a player. If his health continues to hold up, he could earn a nice paycheck after this season as he enters free agency. Saff has indicated that he may be willing to take a slight shave to remain part of what has become a special team. Hopefully common ground can be found to retain Saffold.16) LS Jake McQuaideOf course McQuide will be there, Coach Bones wouldn’t have it any other way. The Pro Bowl long snapper is due $975k in 2020.17) DL Michael BrockersBrockers is a key element in the Rams defense, and it would be painful to lose his services at any point. When he becomes a free agent in 2020, it seems likely that he’ll receive some healthy offers. Will the Rams be able to clear enough space to keep Brockers next to Donald?18) S Marqui ChristianIf the Rams end up moving on from safety LaMarcus Joyner as they’ve done with other secondary studs like Rodney McLeod, Trumaine Johnson, and Janoris Jenkins in the past; Christian is a piece they’d like to keep. His rookie deal will be up in 2019.19) EDGE Samson EbukamEbukam is doing a pretty good job so far this year, and is likely stick around for the remainder of his rookie deal, which runs through 2020. However, Ebukam is currently on a pace to complete the season with only four sacks. If that ends up being the case Limited Jared Goff Jersey , it doesn’t seem like a stretch to think the Rams may end up going in a completely different direction on the edge.20) TE Gerald EverettStill on his rookie deal in 2020, maybe Everett will have become a solid contributor by then. We can always hope right?*I totally wanted to write the name Andrew Whitworth on this list, but we’ll see how he feels after a couple more seasons. Health!Week 3 NFL-wide headlines WR Josh Gordon is traded to the New England PatriotsDeath, taxes, and theNew England Patriots...It was a roller coaster weekend for Gordon. It was announced on Saturday that he would be inactive for the Brown’s week 2 game against the New Orleans Saints with no prior injury designation during the week. Then it was also announced that the Browns would be releasing Gordon by Monday. Due to Gordon’s past, fan speculation was that he had failed yet another drug test. It was later announced that Gordon suffered a hamstring injury during a photoshoot, which seems like an extremely Cleveland Browns thing. But from the moment the Browns let their intentions known, they had dance partners for a trade. The Browns also sent a 7th-round pick to the Patriots, who are handing back a 5th-round pick. And because time is flat circle, the Patriots fittingly released WR Corey Coleman to make room for Gordon. Coleman was traded from the Browns earlier in the preseason to make room for Gordon on the roster.QB Carson Wentz cleared to playThe news couldn’t have come at a better time for the defending champion Philadelphia Eagles.On the heels of a surprising loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Super Bowl MVP Nick Foles is ranked 23rd among quarterbacks with a 61.1 rating on Pro Football Focus. Wentz, who tore his ACL against the Los Angeles Rams in December, was a large part of the reason the Eagles went off to an 11-2 start before being forced to turn to Foles. With RB Jay Ajayi uncertain to play this weekend against the Indianapolis Colts, Wentz may need to once again be the focal point of the offense.Minnesota Vikingsmake kicker switch; waive K Daniel Carlson, sign Dan BaileyDaniel Carlson went 0-3 on field goals, including 0-2 in overtime (which in itself included a 35-yard winner) against the Green Bay Packers in what ultimately turned into a 29-29 tie. The Vikings overcame a 20-7 4th quarter deficit to force overtime which would seemingly add more to the disappointment.Have no fear. Vikings HC Mike Zimmer handled subsequent questions about Carlson’s release with his usual poise and decency:The Vikings get the 2nd-most accurate kicker in NFL history in Bailey. Since being released by the Dallas Cowboys, he had turned down prior offers for what he considered “the right fit.” Based on the signing, one can only assume “the right fit” is a team that plays in a dome with plans on a deep playoff run. But with Bailey’s resume, I suppose he can afford to be picky.Browns also flip kickers; waive K Zane Gonzalez, sign Greg JosephGonzalez, a seventh-round pick and human embodiment of Cleveland Browns football, was off to a rough 2018 campaign. He had a potential game-winning field goal against the Pittsburgh Steelers get blocked ensuring a tie. His follow up performance against the Saints saw him leave eight points off the board with a 2-4 FG, 0-2 XP performance. One of the missed extra points came with 1:16 left in the game and would have given the Browns a 19-18 lead. Gonzalez then missed a 52-yard game-tying field goal with eight seconds left. His replacement, Joseph, was a rookie camp body for the Miami Dolphins and made all three of his attempts during the preseason.WR Antonio Brown uses his Twitter dot com accountAccording to his bio, this Ryan Scarpino guy did PR for the Steelers for the seven years leading up to this season. I don’t know if his position really let him be “tapped in” to the pulse of the team Orlando Pace Jersey , but anyone with eyes can see that Brown is an all-world talent and not just a product of QB Ben Roethlisberger. On top of this tweet, Brown didn’t attend practice on Monday, an unexcused absence according to HC Mike Tomlin. It isn’t all doom-and-gloom in the Steel City just yet, as Brown may have just been letting off some steam for his audience of 1.25 million followers.Brown is reportedly frustrated with the Steelers’ slow start and claims he cleared his absence with the coaching staff before not showing up on Monday:Side note: with Le’Veon Bell holding out, Brown frustrated, and Ben being old, will the Killer B’s be replaced by the rhythm J’s (JuJu Smith-Schuster, James Conner, and Jesse James)? Sorry, that’s the best I can do.Los Angeles Chargers DL Corey Liuget sues former trainerLiuget is currently two games into his four-game suspension, the first in his seven years in the NFL. Liuget claims his failed drug test was a result of trainer Ian Danney misleading him with a substance he injected him with. Danney reportedly has ties to dozens of other NFL players.Buffalo Bills CB Vontae Davis retires at halftimeI want to include the link to Davis speaking on the subject because I believe it’s only fair:This is perhaps the most polarizing story this week.To many, Davis abandoned his team, let the fans down and did something that falls somewhere between insider trading and kneeling in the Hiller Scale of Unforgivability鈩? A lot of jokes were made (mainly at the expense of how bad the Bills really are). Admittedly, it isn’t a great look on Week 2, less than a month after the Bills made cut the roster down to 53, leaving people off that would have wanted to be there. But not everyone is wired the same way.Davis said it all came crashing during the opening defensive series. Who am I, or anyone not named Vontae Davis, to criticize how he feels? Coaches and players that buy into the system will talk out of both sides of their mouths; you need to be there for your brothers, but if you take plays off you’ll be replaced by someone that wants to be there. So if Davis was truly done and had no desire to continue, what good does it do anyone for him to be out there? I’ll hop off my soapbox, but I’m almost always going to sympathize with the player. These guys are humans, not merely a means to an end.I’m happy to hear that Davis is looking back with no regrets and feeling good.
panxing18
Старшина
Старшина

Re: /www.officialramslockerroom.com/

Сообщение vanesela 19 апр 2019, 15:40

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Re: /www.officialramslockerroom.com/

Сообщение vanesela 13 июн 2019, 05:39

vanesela
Капитан