Cornerback Chris Harris Jr. broke his lower right leg in the

Cornerback Chris Harris Jr. broke his lower right leg in the

Сообщение panxing18 13 фев 2019, 05:14

first quarter of the Broncos' 24-10 win over the Bengals on Sunday.It's unclear how long he'll be sidelined with a cracked bone in his lower leg. He'll have more tests in Denver on Monday.Harris said it's possible he could be back by the end of December."If we make the playoffs Womens Cory Littleton Jersey , I know I'll be ready for that," Harris said.He said no surgery is anticipated at the moment."It really wasn't that painful," Harris said. "I didn't have the same power. I just knew I had to get checked out. When I got checked out, something was there."Defensive end Derek Wolfe suffered a rib injury in the second quarter.Standout Bengals receiver A.J. Green returned after missing three games with an injured toe on his right foot, hoping to give the Bengals' offense a lift, but he lasted only one quarter.Green reinjured the foot while running a route and came off the field for perhaps the last time this season, slamming his helmet on the ground before leaving on a cart."He was obviously battling just to play," Bengals receiver Alex Erickson said. "I'm sure it's devastating to him and to the team."Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict suffered a concussion in the second half.Panthers tight end Greg Olsen limped off after reinjuring his right foot in the second quarter against Tampa Bay."I ruptured my plantar fascia. The plantar fascia on the bottom of my foot popped. It's just something we've dealt with since I've come back," said Olsen, who limped off the field early in the second quarter."Since I've come back, I've dealt with a variety of pain and whatever in my foot. ... Today that plantar just finally had enough Womens Johnny Hekker Jersey ," Olsen added. "It kind of just ruptured on me. ... That first play of the second quarter, I just came out of my stance and I just knew right away what happened. It popped pretty good on me."It's Olsen's third injury to the same foot. He missed nine games last season with a broken foot and had surgery but returned to play.Then he broke it again this year, did not have surgery and came back quickly. Now, it appears his season is over."It's just been obviously a very frustrating two seasons now," Olsen said.Buccaneers safety Justin Evans (toe) left in second quarter and did not return and safety Isaiah Johnson was evaluated during the second half for a concussion and did not return.Cardinals left guard Mike Iupati was carted off the field in the third quarter with a knee injury against Green Bay.Packers right guard Byron Bell and right tackle Bryan Bulaga each left in the second quarter with knee injuries.Cleveland cornerback Denzel Ward left in the first half against Houston with a concussion. Browns defensive lineman Larry Ogunjobi injured his biceps in the second quarter and didn't return.Texans cornerback Johnathan Joseph didn't return after injuring his neck in the second quarter. Linebacker Brennan Scarlett injured his leg and didn't return. And offensive tackle Kendall Lamm left in the second half with a concussion.Rams running back Malcolm Brown left the game at Detroit with a shoulder injury. Lions linebacker Devon Kennard went out with a hip injury.Ravens offensive lineman Alex Lewis left the win at Atlanta with a shoulder injury. Falcons tight end Logan Paulsen went out in the second quarter with a knee injury.Colts center Evan Boehm (neck) left in the fourth quarter, forcing third-team center Josh Andrews into the game. The Colts were already without starter Ryan Kelly. Safety Mike Mitchell (calf) and linebacker Skai Moore (knee) also left their loss to the Jaguars.Bills center Russell Bodine left in the first quarter with a left leg injury and did not return against Miami. And Dolphins reserve cornerback Cornell Armstrong departed with a knee injury.Vikings cornerback Trae Waynes was evaluated for a concussion in the second quarter and ruled out for the rest of the game at New England. Patriots safety Patrick Chung was helped off the field in the fourth quarter.Seattle may have suffered a significant loss when guard D.J. Fluker had to be helped to the sideline early in the fourth quarter against the 49ers with a hamstring injury.Fluker has been a key part of Seattle's run-game resurgence and appeared very angry on the field about the injury. He did not return and left the field on a cart. Sean McDermott didn't like the hit that knocked Josh Allen out of the game, and he sure didn't like the way the Buffalo Bills finished without their rookie quarterback.The Oakland Raiders also lost their QB and a receiver in what's looking like a lost first season under Jon Gruden.The Bills fell 20-13 in Houston on Sunday, with the Texans getting the go-ahead score when Johnathan Joseph intercepted Nathan Peterman's pass and returned it 28 yards for a touchdown with 1:23 remaining.Allen threw for 84 yards and ran for 20 before he was hurt when Houston's Whitney Mercilus hit his right elbow with his helmet after Allen's pass. McDermott was angry about the hit and complained to officials that it was late."We talk about protecting the quarterback and I thought it was late," McDermott said. "But at the end of the day, the officials rule over the game, and obviously http://www.ramsfootballauthentics.com/austin-blythe-jersey-authentic , they didn't."Peterman threw two interceptions, the second one coming after Joseph's score."At the end of the game ... he was probably trying to do too much," McDermott said. "I don't want to paint it all bad, but we've got to protect the football and make sure we're smart."Derek Carr and Amari Cooper both left the Raiders' 27-3 loss to Seattle in London with injuries. Carr was holding his left arm gingerly after getting sacked six times by the Seahawks and wouldn't have returned to the game had Oakland gotten the ball back, though he said afterward he was OK. The bigger concern was for Cooper, the two-time Pro Bowl receiver who was evaluated for a concussion after a helmet-to-helmet hit from safety Bradley McDougald. Gruden believed it should have drawn a penalty."I thought so," Gruden said. "I'm just hoping Amari is OK. I'm not going to say anything else. I hope he's all right. He's a great kid."Wide receiver Seth Roberts also departed because of a concussion with 11 minutes remaining.The Atlanta Falcons also lost multiple receivers, but were able to overcome their departures in a 34-29 victory over Tampa Bay.Calvin Ridley, who was leading the Falcons with six touchdown catches, went out in the first half with an ankle injury and didn't return. Mohamed Sanu was sidelined in the second half with a hip problem after hauling in a 35-yard touchdown pass.Also in that game, the Buccaneers lost defensive tackle Gerald McCoy Womens Dominique Easley Jersey , who walked slowly off the field in the fourth quarter with an undisclosed injury.It appeared the Rams had lost receiver Cooper Kupp when he was carted off the field after wrenching his left knee when Broncos safety Darian Stewart horse-collared him on the Denver sideline in the second quarter. But he made a surprising return in the second half.In other injury news:—Ravens left guard Alex Lewis was taken to Vanderbilt University Medical Center with a neck injury after being hurt in the first minute of the fourth quarter of a victory at Tennessee. Lewis had been blocking on a run by Gus Edwards when he turned away from the pile slowly and went down. Trainers strapped him to a backboard and carted him off the field.Coach John Harbaugh said there's a lot of optimism for Lewis, who was getting a CT scan at the hospital.For the Titans, linebacker Derrick Morgan hurt a shoulder and did not return, and left guard Quinton Spain departed with an injured right shoulder.—Vikings cornerback Mike Hughes limped off in the fourth quarter of Minnesota's victory over Arizona with an apparent left knee injury.—Browns receiver Rod Streater suffered a neck "stinger" while covering a punt in the first quarter and did not return to a loss to the Chargers. His injury complicated Cleveland's issues at wide receiver as Rashard Higgins and Derrick Willies were also out with injuries. Linebackers Joe Schobert and James Burgess went out with hamstring injuries in the second half.—Jets receiver Quincy Enunwa injured an ankle on a fumble in the second quarter of a victory over Indianapolis and didn't return. Safety Marcus Maye left with a hand injury in the third quarter. The Colts, who were already playing without several injured starters, lost receivers Robert Turbin (right shoulder), Ryan Grant (ankle) and Marcus Johnson (right ankle).—Cowboys receiver Tavon Austin was forced out in the second half of a rout of Jacksonville with a groin injury, while the Jaguars lost defensive end Calais Campbell (rib) and tight end Niles Paul (knee).
panxing18
Старшина
Старшина

Re: Cornerback Chris Harris Jr. broke his lower right leg in the

Сообщение vanesela 19 апр 2019, 16:29

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Re: Cornerback Chris Harris Jr. broke his lower right leg in the

Сообщение vanesela 13 июн 2019, 06:29

vanesela
Капитан