www.authenticlosangeleschargers.com

www.authenticlosangeleschargers.com

Сообщение hongwei28 26 фев 2019, 08:28

Our picks for rookies of the year and the league's all-rookie team - Jeff LegwoldJames showed remarkable versatility as a run-stopper -- see the playoff win over the Ravens -- and a pass-rusher and in coverage. He is athletic and smart www.sandiegochargersteamonline.com , and he did some of his best work in the biggest moments. James had 105 tackles, knocked down 13 passes and tallied six quarterback hits and 3.5 sacks.With Philip Rivers' Super Bowl window closing, Chargers must improve - Eric Williams"You can count on the Patriots executing flawlessly," defensive end Isaac Rochell said. "They're not going to make dumb penalties. They're going to have a good game plan. And if you don't show up and are ready to play, they're going to beat you.Re-grading every NFL team's 2018 offseason moves - Mike SandoDerwin James' addition with the 17th overall choice carried the original grade and the re-grade for the Chargers. The do-everything safety instantly became a building block for the present and future. The six other players Los Angeles drafted in 2018 held roster spots during the season and earned playing time for a playoff-bound team, which pushes up the re-grade.Seven storylines that defined the Chargers 2018 season - Tyler SchoonNo team wants to go home early Los Angeles Chargers T-Shirt , but despite the superior talent on the roster, the Chargers did just that. They fell in the divisional round of the playoffs, 41-28 to the New England Patriots, who out-classed them in nearly every category. Forget the final score; nothing went right for the Chargers on Sunday.Signature Stat Spotlight: Safeties - Austin GayleLos Angeles Chargers rookie Derwin James finished right behind Bethea in pass-rush productivity (17.7) and tied for first with Jets’ Adams in total pressures on the year with 18. James and Adams, because of their positional versatility and high-end play in multiple areas, represent the next generation of safeties in the NFL.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWadeLos Angeles Chargers Daily Links: What Can Melvin Gordon Learn From Tomlinson? Fantasy points leaders across the last 2 seasons - Daniel KelleyThe career arcs for Gordon and Gurley has been fascinating — Gurley was great in 2015 Los Angeles Chargers Hats , while Gordon struggled. Gordon surged in 2016, but Gurley’s numbers waned. In 2017, both finished as top-five backs. With both now calling Los Angeles their home city, and both playing for likely contenders, their ADPs (Gurley near the top of the entire draft, Gordon a low-end RB1) make sense.How hard is it to repeat as a top-12 fantasy WR? - Curtis PatrickWell Los Angeles Chargers Hoodie , there you have it. I think the biggest takeaway from this research was that wide receiver hasn’t really been more stable year to year than running back when considering fantasy scoring reproducibility. We also identified some very solid markers for entry into the top-12 from a production standpoint.Metrics that Matter: The league's best at getting a first down - Scott BarrettOver the past three seasons, Henry ranks first of 302 qualifying players in first downs per target (53.0 percent) and third in touchdowns per target (10.4 percent). He’s out for the year with an ACL injury, but has a promising career ahead of him. Perhaps his injury means even more volume for Keenan Allen, who also ranked top-10 by the same metric.With LT's help, Melvin Gordon is working on bigger role as a receiver - Eric Williams"We can do some different things because Melvin has become such a good receiver out of the backfield," Whisenhunt said. "And that's not something that you saw from him in college. Not that he couldn't do it; they just didn't throw him the ball. He was too busy running for 8 million yards or whatever it was he was running for.How Tyrell Williams is Working Hard to Emulate Keenan Allen - Ricky Henne“I had that big year a couple years ago Customized Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys , and then last year for myself, yards-wise and stuff, it wasn’t the same,” he said. “I still feel I had a good year, but I just don’t want to get complacent. I just want to keep attacking. With Keenan having success, I don’t want it to be like www.authenticlosangeleschargers.com , ‘Oh, well Keenan did this, so I fell back.’ I just want to be right there with him. So I’m trying to continue to grow.”Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade Custom New York Jets Jerseys
hongwei28
Лейтенант
Лейтенант

Re: www.authenticlosangeleschargers.com

Сообщение vanesela 19 апр 2019, 17:45

vanesela
Капитан
Капитан

Re: www.authenticlosangeleschargers.com

Сообщение vanesela 13 июн 2019, 07:47

vanesela
Капитан