Joe Barksdale appears to be leaving the team

Модератор: sundog

Joe Barksdale appears to be leaving the team

Сообщение zhangzk 09 май 2019, 10:10

WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections San Diego Chargers Daily LinksSan Diego Chargers NewsSan Diego Chargers OffseasonSan Diego Chargers HistorySan Diego Chargers HumorChargers Injury ReportsChargers Roster MovesBREAKING: Joe Barksdale waived by the ChargersNew http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-derek-watt-jersey ,46commentsJoe Barksdale appears to be leaving the teamByMatthew Stanley@boltfanindenverDec3, 2018,1:04pm PSTShareTweetShareShareBREAKING: Joe Barksdale waived by the ChargersKirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsIt appears that Joe Barksdale’s time with the Los Angeles Chargers has come to an end.It’s hard to tell if he’s getting IR’d and expecting to be released after, or if he is getting released now, or simply retiring. UPDATE:Well there we have it Womens Travis Benjamin Jersey , the Chargers have waived Joe Barksdale. He has been a little banged up but is apparently healthy. Barksdale had not been playing up to expectations. He has been a decent pass protector however he has been a poor run blocker for a while now. 6th round pick Sam Tevi has been splitting time with Barksdale for most of the season and has now completely taken over. I also wonder if maybe he asked for this move to take some time for himself. As almost everyone should know, Joe has been battling with depression for a while now and getting banged up again and losing his starting job certainly can’t be helping. We wish Joe, and his family, all the best going forward with his life.Chargers UDFA Spotlight: FB Anthony Manzo-Lewis Once the final selection is made in the NFL draft, teams rush to sign the best prospects who never heard their name called over the previous three days. The hauls for each team will vary depending on needs but for the most part Keenan Allen Jersey , you can predict that each team will select a few players at important positions such as cornerbacks and pass rushers.After this year’s draft, the Chargers did just that by signing a pair of defensive ends and another four cornerbacks. But if you were to ask me which UDFA has me most excited about this class, I’d have to say fullback Anthony Manzo-Lewis out of Albany University.At 6-foot-0 and weighing in at 257 pounds, Manzo-Lewis is built like a traditional fullback but was lined up in just about every spot possible besides the traditional I-formation. The slot, in-line http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-ladainian-tomlinson-jersey , wing-TE, and in the backfield, Manzo-Lewis was all over the place. He was even used when the offense went with an empty backfield, which is hardly a formation known for including a fullback.If we have learned anything about Anthony Lynn over the past year, and more specifically from this year’s draft class Womens Jatavis Brown Jersey , the coaching staff and general manager Tom Telesco are all-in on the idea of creating competition at each position group while maintaining versatility across the roster.The team currently employs Derek Watt at the fullback position and while his play has been satisfactory in his first two seasons, the idea of being able to knock out two positions with one player is always something to consider. With Manzo-Lewis adept at playing multiple positions along the offense, he offers greater upside than Watt who is mostly deployed as a run-blocker and special teams contributor.Obviously, the cards are stacked against Manzo-Lewis as a UDFA and it also doesn’t help that he played at a mid-major program, but I like the uncertainty that Lynn has brought onto this team. Players that have always been shoe-ins to make the roster found that this wasn’t the case prior to the 2017 season.Regardless Rayshawn Jenkins Jersey , it’s terribly early in the process, but that doesn’t stop me from getting excited about players I’ve taken a liking to since the end of the draft. For you guys who haven’t seen or heard much about Manzo-Lewis, here is the only game film I could find plus a highlight reel of LA’s newest fullback.
zhangzk
Лейтенант
Лейтенант

Вернуться в Технический отдел